Windows 10: Lenovo Z380 - WiFi not functioning after W10 upgrade. Help please.

Discus and support Lenovo Z380 - WiFi not functioning after W10 upgrade. Help please. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Lenovo Z380 - WiFi not functioning after W10 upgrade. Help please.I've been stuck with unreliable Ethernet for too long & just want the WiFi back if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lee S121, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Lee S121 Win User

Lenovo Z380 - WiFi not functioning after W10 upgrade. Help please.

Lenovo Z380 - WiFi not functioning after W10 upgrade. Help please.I've been stuck with unreliable Ethernet for too long & just want the WiFi back if possible please.It's obviously caused by the W7->W10 upgrade & just needs a step by step repair if possible please.tia.

:)

Lee S121, Dec 7, 2022

2. Drivers do not work by upgrading to W10 in Lenovo Z470 W7

I updated to W7 a Lenovo Z470 laptop. Now, many drivers (bluetooth, speakers, camera, etc.) do not work. System tells that those drivers and programs cannot run in W10 because they are not compatible.

I checked the website of Lenovo and this model is not listed as supported systems for Windows 10 Upgrade.

I read some answers in the forum and tried to install the driver again with the option of compatibility with windows 7 (properties; compatible..) but it keeps failing to work in W10.

¿Is there another change to update the driver and get everything running in W10?

¿Can Microsoft support this model to keep W10?

¿Should I go back to W7?

alex_mmm_aaa, Dec 7, 2022
  3. How to enable touch screen function on Lenovo ideapad 500

Hello,

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to enable touch in Lenovo idea pad. Please perform the steps and check if you can enable your touch screen.

Steps:

• Right click on the Start Menu, locate and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Click on View by: Category and change it into
      Large or Small Icons.
    • Click on Pen and Touch, once there click on theTouch tab and check the option
      “Use your finger as Input Device”.

For further assistance I suggest you to contact with Lenovo support:

http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/

Hope this information was helpful. Please let us know the status of your issue so that we can assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Dec 7, 2022
  4. JossBoss Win User

Lenovo U260 Windows 10 upgrade fails

I am installing Windows 10 update on my Lenovo Ideapad U260, but it stops at about 4% on the "blue circle" installation screen, with error 80070006-2000C.

(The U260 is not on Lenovo's supported systems list for Windows 10 upgrade, but it meets the basic Win 10 spec and is not on the list of Ideapads which it expressly suggests not to upgrade to Win 10. I assumed that just because it is not supported, that
    doesn't mean I can't potentially upgrade successfully?)

Can anyone help me out? Thanks,

JossBoss, Dec 7, 2022
Thema:

1. Lenovo Z380 - WiFi not functioning after W10 upgrade. Help please. - Similar Threads - Lenovo Z380 WiFi

2. Lenovo Z380 - WiFi not functioning after W10 upgrade. Help please.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Z380 - WiFi not functioning after W10 upgrade. Help please.: Lenovo Z380 - WiFi not functioning after W10 upgrade. Help please.I've been stuck with unreliable Ethernet for too long & just want the WiFi back if possible please.It's obviously caused by the W7->W10 upgrade & just needs a step by step repair if possible please.tia....
  3. Lenovo Z380 - WiFi not functioning after W10 upgrade. Help please.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lenovo Z380 - WiFi not functioning after W10 upgrade. Help please.: Lenovo Z380 - WiFi not functioning after W10 upgrade. Help please.I've been stuck with unreliable Ethernet for too long & just want the WiFi back if possible please.It's obviously caused by the W7->W10 upgrade & just needs a step by step repair if possible please.tia....
  4. Wifi issue, help please.

Wifi issue, help please.: So, it's been like a week and my wifi is considerably fast. 40 MBPs. In my home, there is 2 laptop, 1 PS4, about 4 phones. This issue started like about a week ago. Before it happened, everything is all fine. When I connect to this specific laptop, let's say it's laptop A,...
  5. Wifi not working, please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi not working, please help: I dont know what happened but I cant turn on my Wifi anymore, my wifi icon just disappeared. I have tried enabling it through the taskbar settings but still I cant see the wifi icon and also one more thing, if I somehow get to the wifi window , there is only Airplane Mode...
  6. wifi please help

wifi please help: ok how do I stop others from using my wifi ? I know who it is and at this point I am shutting off wifi everytime I'm not on the computer because they have it set to connect automatic wifi It is making my computer draaggggggg.. ty so much if you have an easy fix. :...
  7. No Wifi, please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Wifi, please help: So I've got this lenevo laptop that is seemingly missing network adapter drivers and my manufacturers site has recommended drivers that using another laptop to download and put onto this one are instantly rejected as invalid. The laptop cannot even detect wireless networks...
  8. Please help me w10, ty

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please help me w10, ty: *Confused*Start*Start*Confused i bought s windows 10 and i,ve nothing but trouble with it, its quite a decent IOS when it does what its ask which recently has not been the case. My Windows 10 now refuses to function as its supposed to. When i turn on Nothing happens it won't...
  9. Reduced WiFi speeds after w10 upgrade from w7

Reduced WiFi speeds after w10 upgrade from w7: Hello! I have a PC with a Belkin Wireless N600 wifi Dongle that I use with a belkin router. I've had this setup for years and have never had trouble until upgrading to Windows 10. Now I'm getting intermittent speeds on my PC only....my chromebook laptop still reports...
  10. Help with Search function please

in Windows 10 Support
    Help with Search function please: Hello folks, is there a way that I can ask my computer to search for all of the video's that have saved to the pc. I am trying to find a particular video that I took with my camera and transferred to the pc and which I then deleted from the camera. I know that it is on the...