Windows 10: Lenovo Z50 keeps shutting down since the new update

Discus and support Lenovo Z50 keeps shutting down since the new update in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I think there was a new update or something because the background to my lock screen changed. Plus it also mentioned that it indeed updated. Anyways,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Louis Costanza 1, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Lenovo Z50 keeps shutting down since the new update

I think there was a new update or something because the background to my lock screen changed. Plus it also mentioned that it indeed updated. Anyways, ever since it updated, every time i close the lid to my Lenovo Z50 laptop, it shuts down. Now, i check my settings, and it does say that it should go to sleep when i close the lid. I instead changed the power button to when i press it, it should put the computer to sleep. It should, but it doesn’t. So, i did one more test. I instead clicked the sleep option, and i thought the computer went to sleep. Nope. It shut down. I wanna note that this computer is an AMD processor computer, and when i look up solution, it’s mostly Intel stuff. I tried updating the BIOs, didn’t work. I tried looking up if people around now are having the same problem after the update, but apparently not. Does anyone know what could be the possible problem?

:)

Louis Costanza 1, Feb 8, 2020

2. Difference between Lenovo Z50-70 laptop models in terms of drivers

I just clean installed my Windows and started searching for my laptop drivers. I own a Lenovo Z50-70 laptop.

When I entered the support site I noticed 3 "versions" of my laptop.

Z50-70: Error

Z50-70 - type 20354: Error

Z50-70 - type 80E7: Error

As I checked, the driver versions remain the same. So what is the difference between these versions?

Thanks!

doriandiaconu, Feb 8, 2020
  3. MyTron Win User
    Lenovo Z50-75 "No detect PLDS DVD-RW DA8A6SH"

My Laptop Lenovo Z50-75 can not detection DVD-RW "PLDS DA8A6SH" on Windows 10. *Busted

Anyone same problem and have a solution ? Please help & share...*Confused

Lenovo Z50 keeps shutting down since the new update [​IMG]

Thanks,
    Chan

MyTron, Feb 8, 2020
  4. Lenovo Z50 keeps shutting down since the new update

lenovo z50 75 screen display brightness issue

Hi

side by side. i can see the difference between the two laptops.(screen display)

1. 2009 acer aspire icore5 windows 10

2. 2016 lenovo z50 75 amd fx7500 windows 10

sad to say, my 7 year old laptop looks brighter and crispier than my 2016 laptop. both at max settings with latest drivers.

saw many discussion on this but theres no clear fixed. any suggestion guys?

beerus_king, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

Lenovo Z50 keeps shutting down since the new update

1. Lenovo Z50 keeps shutting down since the new update - Similar Threads - Lenovo Z50 keeps

2. Computer keeps shutting down.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps shutting down.: I've had this computer for about a year and a half, it has random shutdowns and I've been unable to identify the source of the problem: Operating System: Windows 10 Pro-64-bit Processor: Intel® Core™ i9-9900K Processor Motherboard: ASUS PRIME Z390-P Memory: 32 GB [8 GB...
  3. PC not shutting down since update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC not shutting down since update: My windows 10 PC has been running perfectly fine for the last 4 years. Two weeks ago it did a small update and now my PC refuses to shutdown, it just enters sleep mode. I have run sfc and DISM. I have turned off fast start up and and set the sleep option in power settings to...
  4. Keeps Shutting Down

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Keeps Shutting Down: Hi, For about 3 days my laptop keeps shutting down on it;s own. I have tried several ways to stop it: REGEDIT Windows Defenders Scans Antivirus Scans (McAfee) and Microsoft Safety Scanner None of them have founds anything in the system. How can I fix this problem?...
  5. My hdd caddy diasappears lenovo z50 70

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My hdd caddy diasappears lenovo z50 70: Hi im searching for help. Im using Windows 10 with my lenovo z50 70.I've buyed new ssd harddrive and i installed windows on it and put my old hdd in a caddy.Evwrithing its fine with the new ssd but i have issues with the old one. When i start my laptop with charger my 2nd...
  6. Windows shuts down after being idle since new Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows shuts down after being idle since new Windows 10 update: I've had 2 desktop computers shutdown after being idle from 1 minute to 30 minutes since installing the latest windows update. Power is set to never turn off monitors and never go to sleep. Hae others seen this and what's the fix, if any?...
  7. Can't boot into UEFI mode - Lenovo Z50-70

Can't boot into UEFI mode - Lenovo Z50-70: So I set the boot mode due to whateve reason to Legacy Mode (due to dual boot with Linux I think). Now I tried to set it back to UEFI. But this is what I got: (HDD is working if I swtich to Legacy Mode) 72202
  8. Ethernet Wifi not working (not detected). Lenovo Z50-70

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet Wifi not working (not detected). Lenovo Z50-70: So i was given a laptop to repair, a Lenovo Z50-70 to be precise. So the guy said his Wifi and Ethernet weren't working (Error 45 in device manager (seems to suggest they arent connected which i don't understand considering its a laptop)). later, it "died" temporarily (as in,...
  9. Changing keyboard on Lenovo Z50-75

Changing keyboard on Lenovo Z50-75: One of the keys on my keyboard broke (over zealous cleaning), so I bought a replacement keyboard after googling how to replace it. It really is dead simple 1) remove back cover (three screws) 2) remove fan (three screws plus connector) 3) remove three keyboard...
  10. PC keeps shutting down

in Windows 10 Support
    PC keeps shutting down: My win 10 pc keeps shutting down when left inactive for any length of time. I have checked the power options page, see screenshot [img] Is there anything here that I need to change? Thanks in advance. I have just disabled hybrid sleep to see if this solves the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo z50-70 crashing

2. lenovo z50 turned off on ipdate