Windows 10: Lenovo z580 ideapad bluetooth device doesn't exixst.

Discus and support Lenovo z580 ideapad bluetooth device doesn't exixst. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft Team Since i make your last updates on windows 10 my bluetooth device didn't work again , I tried so hard to fix this problem but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Umar Selim, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Lenovo z580 ideapad bluetooth device doesn't exixst.

Dear Microsoft Team

Since i make your last updates on windows 10 my bluetooth device didn't work again , I tried so hard to fix this problem but it didn't work at all.

Br & thank You

:)

Umar Selim, Jun 22, 2020
  2. rekhasahu Win User

Windows 10 Upgrade - Regarding Drivers (Lenovo Z580)

Yes i have tried upgrading my window But it was of complete waste as there many issues with that like my bluetooth was not detected . many apps like energy management , dolby etc doesn't work.. So i would advise you not to upgrade for now as lenovo hasn't
    release its driver upgrades..

rekhasahu, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Edito Win User
    Lenovo z580 USB 3.0 Under Performing

Hi guys it's been a while since the last time i posted *Smile Lenovo z580 ideapad bluetooth device doesn't exixst. :)

Im having an issue with my laptop, i bought the Lenovo Ideapad z580 Core i7 3rd Gen with USB 3.0 but i just can't achieve the USB 3.0 performance it still performes with the USB 2.0 speeds does anyone here had the same issue or can help with it?

I have all the drivers properly installed and i will share a screenshot from my device manager.

Lenovo z580 ideapad bluetooth device doesn't exixst. Lenovo%20z580%20Device%20Manager.png

Thanks in advance...

Edito, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Lenovo z580 ideapad bluetooth device doesn't exixst.

Windows 10 Upgrade - Regarding Drivers (Lenovo Z580)

According to Lenovo the Z580 is NOT supported for Windows 10 upgrade - https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/documents/ht103535#lenovonotebook

Also, Lenovo do NOT provide hardware drivers for Z580 (Ideapad) laptop - http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/ideapad-z-series-laptops/ideapad-z580

However, I would like to upgrade to Windows 10. Has anyone with a Lenovo Z580 already tried to upgrade to Windows 10 successfully?

Thanks.

Mark

Andy Eagles, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Lenovo z580 ideapad bluetooth device doesn't exixst.

1. Lenovo z580 ideapad bluetooth device doesn't exixst. - Similar Threads - Lenovo z580 ideapad

2. LENOVO Ideapad 330

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LENOVO Ideapad 330: Intel I5-7200U PPU @2.50GHz 7th Gen microprocessor not compatible with windows 11Pc only 2 years old! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-330/e1f49e77-c6b5-46cd-8029-1fcab28eae55
  3. Lenovo ideapad 110 - no wifi device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo ideapad 110 - no wifi device: Have Lenovo ideapad 110 with windows 10 1607 and then 20H2. It has Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Bluetooth and Wifi adapter. After windows recovery Wifi adapter started to disappear from device manager (after start it's seldom here). I tried live linux and device is missing here...
  4. Windows 10 Compatibility for Lenovo Z580?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Compatibility for Lenovo Z580?: Windows 10 Compatibility for Lenovo Z580? ========================================== Thanks for replies to my postings. My Lenovo Z580 came with OEM installed Win 7 and intel processor. As Microsoft stopped Win 7 updates, I am thinking of getting to win 10 I am hearing...
  5. Lenovo ideapad 110 bluetooth pairs but cannot connect to a bluetooth audio device after a...

Lenovo ideapad 110 bluetooth pairs but cannot connect to a bluetooth audio device after a...: Lenovo ideapad 110 bluetooth pairs but cannot connect to a bluetooth audio device after a windows update. It pairs with the Bluetooth audio device but whenever I try to connect to my soundbar's bluetooth it keeps saying "That didn't work. Make sure your bluetooth device is...
  6. lenovo ideapad z570 Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    lenovo ideapad z570 Bluetooth: My lenovo ideapad z570 will not connect to my Surface Bluetooth mouse. how do i make it connect?? Specs- 8 gb of ram intel core i7-2670qm wireless card- intel centrino wireless-N 1000 1000 gb hard drive...
  7. Lenovo Z580 Fan issue

Lenovo Z580 Fan issue: hello, I have a Lenovo Z580 Laptop and I have installed Windows 10 on it. its been a long time since I have been using windows 10 now but that the processor fan wouldn't stop for a bit. It continuously keeps on spinning at fast speeds. I have all the latest windows updates...
  8. Lenovo IdeaPad S145

Lenovo IdeaPad S145: How do I disable gestures on touchpad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-s145/fa9c849e-e92d-46ad-bf44-2d9f58653c0e
  9. Bluetooth in Lenovo Ideapad 330S

Bluetooth in Lenovo Ideapad 330S: My name is Andrew Wissler. I have a Lenovo Ideapad 330S laptop computer running Windows 10. How do I sync my Fitbit Charge 2 HR with my computer? I have the Fitbit app, and I'm pretty sure I need Bluetooth installed and turned on. My problem is that I can't turn it on, and...
  10. Lenovo Z580 with Win10 randomly freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Z580 with Win10 randomly freezes: Hi, I have a laptop Lenovo z580 with Windows 10. Some weeks ago I started having this problem: when I'm using it, the screen completely freezes and I can't do anything (the screen is on, the keyboard lights keep working, but if I press any key or if I move the mouse nothing...