Windows 10: Lenovo - Zoom

Discus and support Lenovo - Zoom in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to find out how to install Zoom on my Lenovo computer. It does not come up in the store as a selection? https://zoom.us/... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KatinaHuddleston, May 19, 2020.

1. Lenovo - Zoom

I am trying to find out how to install Zoom on my Lenovo computer. It does not come up in the store as a selection?

https://zoom.us/

:)

KatinaHuddleston, May 19, 2020

2. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, May 19, 2020
  3. Zoom in Adobe

Hi, Kenneth

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way.

I suggest that you follow the steps below to zoom in adobe reader.

• Click Edit | Preferences.
    • Choose the Page Display category.
    • Under the heading labeled "Default Layout and Zoom," find
      Zoom. Choose the desired default zoom option from the menu.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, May 19, 2020
  4. Lenovo - Zoom

Zoom for Microsoft Surface 8.1

I searched online help and was told to white list zoom but the pictures and step by step do match my 8.1 version. Please help as I need zoom to work remotely during these challenging times. Currently using Zoom on my cell phone. Be well and thanks for
    any assistance!

NicoleVernon, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Lenovo - Zoom

1. Lenovo - Zoom - Similar Threads - Lenovo Zoom

2. Lenovo introduces new Windows 10 detachable laptops

in Windows 10 News
    Lenovo introduces new Windows 10 detachable laptops: Lenovo has propelled its latest consumer lineup forward by introducing two LTE-supported Windows 10 detachables: the Lenovo Yoga Duet 7i and the Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 3i. [ATTACH] The Lenovo Yoga Duet 7i, which weighs in at 2.55 pounds (including its folio case), is the...
  3. So many problems with my Lenovo machine.

in Windows 10 Support
    So many problems with my Lenovo machine.: Their customer support is literally terrible. Also, I am now out of warranty (not that they ever helped me when I was in warranty and asked them for help). I hope that there are polite people on here who will be able to be of assistance to myself: 1. Sometimes, when I...
  4. Roblox not working on Lenovo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox not working on Lenovo: Hey, I need help because I downloaded Roblox and I want to play it I opened the app and it first looked like the first image below. [ATTACH]then it says...[ATTACH]PLEASE HELP!! Please reply if you know what I can do. FYI I'm using a school computer and some of the things...
  5. Used Cut function Ctrl+X on C:\Recovery between old Lenovo drive and new HP laptop. How can...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Used Cut function Ctrl+X on C:\Recovery between old Lenovo drive and new HP laptop. How can...: My old Lenovo laptop started acting up, so I bought a new HP Pavilion, and have been moving over my content to a replacement SSHD, which now is a secondary storage location after the integrated? SSD. As I've been copy+pasting and cut+pasting between drives, I lost myself an...
  6. I've win 10 pre-installed on a lenovo ideapad 330s on an HDD drive that I wish to upgrade...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I've win 10 pre-installed on a lenovo ideapad 330s on an HDD drive that I wish to upgrade...: I've win 10 pre-installed on a lenovo ideapad 330s on an HDD drive that I wish to upgrade to 256gb PCIE SSD. How to retain my original windows license on the new SSD? Kindly provide with a solution ASAP!...
  7. Camera/Webcam on Lenovo laptop "not found". Error code 0A00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera/Webcam on Lenovo laptop "not found". Error code 0A00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>: Hi there, the built-in camera/webcam on my Lenovo laptop is suddenly "not found". I have used both the camera and the webcam in the past, and most recently used the webcam last Thursday May 14th for a Zoom meeting. When I had another Zoom meeting a week later Wednesday May...
  8. lenovo camera issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lenovo camera issue: I have an inbuilt camera in my laptop. Though I frequently use my laptop, the usage of camera was very less. Since a week my camera is not working. Be it Microsoft camera app, zoom or google meet, when I open these what I see is a black screen. I have tried updating my driver...
  9. Wifi /Hotspot Connection issue in Windows 10 64 bit Lenovo G580 model

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi /Hotspot Connection issue in Windows 10 64 bit Lenovo G580 model: Dear All, Actually I am facing the issue with my internet connection i.e. whenever I am trying to connect internet in my laptop through my mobile hotspot I am getting issues. I have Lenovo G580 model laptop with Windows 10 pro 64 bit OS installed in it. I am sharing my...
  10. Fresh install W10 1909 on Lenovo IdeaCentre 700-22ISH Startled when needing drivers from...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fresh install W10 1909 on Lenovo IdeaCentre 700-22ISH Startled when needing drivers from...: With the current state of affairs with China how easy it would be to introduce nefarious script into drivers, should I worry and is there an alternative to needing Chinese drivers....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to unable my desktop on my Lenovo labtop to be shared with Zoom