Windows 10: Lenovo

Discus and support Lenovo in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Please help/ My Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 3 screen flickers from sleeping and stabilizes/ I can also see a strip on screen. Anybody with an idea ho... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DennisSwai, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Lenovo

Hello, Please help/

My Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 3 screen flickers from sleeping and stabilizes/ I can also see a strip on screen.

Anybody with an idea ho solve this?

Best,

Dennis

:)

DennisSwai, Jul 19, 2019

2. How to enable touch screen function on Lenovo ideapad 500

Hello,

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to enable touch in Lenovo idea pad. Please perform the steps and check if you can enable your touch screen.

Steps:

• Right click on the Start Menu, locate and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Click on View by: Category and change it into
      Large or Small Icons.
    • Click on Pen and Touch, once there click on theTouch tab and check the option
      “Use your finger as Input Device”.

For further assistance I suggest you to contact with Lenovo support:

Home - Global Support - US

Hope this information was helpful. Please let us know the status of your issue so that we can assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Jul 19, 2019
  3. AlienIsGOD, Jul 19, 2019
  4. Lenovo

Lenovo X1 Carbon (2nd gen) would not restart after Creator's update

Thanks for the suggestion.

The Lenovo site does NOT list it as being compatible -- that's a bummer!

AdrianByram, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

Lenovo

1. Lenovo - Similar Threads - Lenovo

2. Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.: This has been going on for a little while and I still don't understand what the solution is. No matter, what I do, even cleaning the dust out of PC, it will still randomly restart for no apparent reason. However, there are a few errors that I found in both "Application" and...
  3. Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.: This has been going on for a little while and I still don't understand what the solution is. No matter, what I do, even cleaning the dust out of PC, it will still randomly restart for no apparent reason. However, there are a few errors that I found in both "Application" and...
  4. Sudden shut down, Blue screen problem on Lenovo ideapad U460

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden shut down, Blue screen problem on Lenovo ideapad U460: Hello, I'm having a huge problem in my laptop Lenovo ideapad U460. When I start my device and log in to facebook through chrome then the laptop going crashed and then I shut it down by clicking power button. Sometimes it shows some blue screen error like IRQL NOT LESS OR...
  5. Sudden shut down, Blue screen problem on Lenovo ideapad U460

Sudden shut down, Blue screen problem on Lenovo ideapad U460: Hello, I'm having a huge problem in my laptop Lenovo ideapad U460. When I start my device and log in to facebook through chrome then the laptop going crashed and then I shut it down by clicking power button. Sometimes it shows some blue screen error like IRQL NOT LESS OR...
  6. Sudden shut down, Blue screen problem on Lenovo ideapad U460

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Lenovo laptop yoga C740-14iml - windows start up services has been turn off unable to login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lenovo laptop yoga C740-14iml - windows start up services has been turn off unable to login: Hello,Lenovo laptop yoga C740-14iml - windows start up services has been turn off due a software installation, now I am unable to login.If I click on log in, i getting error need to set a new pin.If I click on shift and restart. Advance option goes to email login. I have...
  8. I can't access the microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't access the microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem...: I can't access the Microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem with my laptop. please your advice to access the Microsoft store....
  9. I can't access the microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access the microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem...: I can't access the Microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem with my laptop. please your advice to access the Microsoft store....
  10. I can't access the microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem...