Windows 10: Lenovo

Discus and support Lenovo in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Please help/ My Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 3 screen flickers from sleeping and stabilizes/ I can also see a strip on screen. Anybody with an idea ho... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DennisSwai, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Lenovo

Hello, Please help/

My Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 3 screen flickers from sleeping and stabilizes/ I can also see a strip on screen.

Anybody with an idea ho solve this?

Best,

Dennis

:)

DennisSwai, Jul 19, 2019

2. How to enable touch screen function on Lenovo ideapad 500

Hello,

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to enable touch in Lenovo idea pad. Please perform the steps and check if you can enable your touch screen.

Steps:

• Right click on the Start Menu, locate and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Click on View by: Category and change it into
      Large or Small Icons.
    • Click on Pen and Touch, once there click on theTouch tab and check the option
      “Use your finger as Input Device”.

For further assistance I suggest you to contact with Lenovo support:

Home - Global Support - US

Hope this information was helpful. Please let us know the status of your issue so that we can assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Jul 19, 2019
  3. AlienIsGOD, Jul 19, 2019
  4. Lenovo

Lenovo X1 Carbon (2nd gen) would not restart after Creator's update

Thanks for the suggestion.

The Lenovo site does NOT list it as being compatible -- that's a bummer!

AdrianByram, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

Lenovo

1. Lenovo - Similar Threads - Lenovo

2. touch screen not working on my lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    touch screen not working on my lenovo laptop: i am using a lenovo yoga 520 lap top. suddenly my laptops touch screen stop working. now my i cannot use my lap top in tablet form. i have done trouble shooting for finding hardware problems. but it says there is no issue with hardware. what is the solution for this...
  3. Lenovo Windows initial setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo Windows initial setup: hello team i brought a lenovo windows 10 s mode laptop yesterday ideapad 330s, the initial setup of creating account and everything has been done. but after coming to services option the screen is blank. there is no text or no further instructions to proceed further....
  4. Synaptics FP Sensors (WBF) (PID=0017) on Windows 10 Pro (64 bit) Lenovo X1 Carbon

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Synaptics FP Sensors (WBF) (PID=0017) on Windows 10 Pro (64 bit) Lenovo X1 Carbon: Hi, Am not able to use fingerprint scanner to sign-in to my laptop. After researching on various support groups, discussions and forums have tried to update the driver but says 'The best drivers for your device are already installed'. Under Device Manager, under 'Biometric...
  5. My Lenovo Laptop won't let me set up windows hello. In the account settings it says "some...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My Lenovo Laptop won't let me set up windows hello. In the account settings it says "some...: this is my personal laptop and I payed for it myself. It was not given to me by any institution or business. I use my Colorado State University email often but my Microsoft account is linked to my personal email. I want to set up windows hello and would love some help with...
  6. For Owners of Lenovo E531 (Model 6885-2BU)

For Owners of Lenovo E531 (Model 6885-2BU): I'm looking at doing an upgrade from Win 7 to Windows 10 on the captioned Lenovo device. Was hoping users of this model could share their experience in making this upgrade. The device has a Centrino N2230 Wireless adapter and there are quite a few hits on this adapter...
  7. For Owners of Lenovo E531 (Model 6885-2BU

in Windows 10 Support
    For Owners of Lenovo E531 (Model 6885-2BU: I'm looking at doing an upgrade from Win 7 to Windows 10 on the captioned Lenovo device. Was hoping users of this model could share their experience in making this upgrade. The device has a Centrino N2230 Wireless adapter and there are quite a few hits on this adapter...
  8. Onedrive storing in bestanden op Lenovo chromebook met Chrome OS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive storing in bestanden op Lenovo chromebook met Chrome OS: Dag mensen, Ik heb onlangs een Lenovo Chroombook gekocht. Via bestanden kan ik naar Onedrive bestanden toe. Helaas werkt de koppeling naar de Onedrive bestanden zelden tot nooit. De Onedrive app heb ik ginstalleerd en die opent hij niet, nooit gelukt! Als ik via chrome en...
  9. wont update micraaft on windows 10 lenovo yoga 730

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wont update micraaft on windows 10 lenovo yoga 730: ive tried the going to your apps thingy and trying to look for an update but it wont pop up my game is stuck in 1.12 and wont update to 1.14...
  10. Lenovo Touch Ideapad 320 ,Type 81BH- Keeps typing number 6 non stop in every tab

Lenovo Touch Ideapad 320 ,Type 81BH- Keeps typing number 6 non stop in every tab: Hi, I have Lenovo 320 Touch Ideapad for over 2 years now. Issue: My cursor gets frozen suddenly and if I do Fn, Num lock it lets me scroll up or down but not other wise. I did happen to spill some water by accident over keyboard but cleaned it as quickly as possible....