Windows 10: Lens in Google Images search now live on mobile web in U.S.

Discus and support Lens in Google Images search now live on mobile web in U.S. in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; On Google’s 20th anniversary last month, we announced updates to make Google Images a more useful place to explore the web through images. One of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Lens in Google Images search now live on mobile web in U.S.

Source: Learn and do more with Lens in Google Images

:)

Brink, Oct 25, 2018

2. Google Mobile app result - Web: No Gateway Reply

Using Google Mobile (search) app v2.03 (14) [788], on Symbian system s60v3.2 on Nokia n79.

Perform search and click on an item in the list of results. Very often the Web browser will start up and instead of displaying referenced page, a warning will pop up-

Web: No Gateway Reply!

If I return to the list of results, and click on the Google cached version of the link, the Web browser WILL display the page properly.

If I then Click on Google's reference to the "current page" in the outer frame of the cached page, it also will then properly display the current page.

This leads me to believe that there is something about the links on the initial Google page of results that the Symbian Web browser cannot deal with.

Any thoughts, suggestions welcomed!

kurtkaufman---01, Oct 25, 2018
  3. fussybob Win User
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Oct 25, 2018
  4. jonnycj Win User

Google Mobile Search on N95 8GB

Anyone installed this yet ?
    http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/news/...ch_client_.php

I can't get the Google box on my idle page. I know I have to go to google mobile web site but for the life of me can't find the download link to install the shortcut to google search.

Step by step would be very much appreciated - 3 hrs on this and counting

Cheers

CJ

jonnycj, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Lens in Google Images search now live on mobile web in U.S. - Similar Threads - Lens Google Images

2. U S B Saving Device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    U S B Saving Device: G'day,[ATTACH][ATTACH] I do not know if this is the right place to ask a question of this nature. You people have helped me so many times before, so I thought I would give it a try. I have what I thought was an empty 32 g SanDisk stick. I copied a movie on to it so I...
  3. Google Images search results add Knowledge Graph quick facts on mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Google Images search results add Knowledge Graph quick facts on mobile: In recent years, we’ve made Google Images more useful by helping you explore beyond the image itself. For example, there are captions on thumbnail images in search results, Lens lets you search within images you find, and you can explore similar ideas with the...
  4. New Google Lens features on Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    New Google Lens features on Android and iOS: Lately our family dining table has also become a work desk, a video conference room and … a kid’s playground. As I learn how to become a full time kids-entertainer, I welcome anything that can help me stay productive. And while I usually turn to Search when...
  5. regardins windows +s web search feature and cortana

in Cortana
    regardins windows +s web search feature and cortana: everyone, I have experiencing the issue of not being able to access the web through the windows + s web search feature (bing search) and secondly cortana cant hear me it keeps saying the internet and I are not talking right now. I have tried factory resetting the device,...
  6. Google Duo for the Web

in Browsers and Email
    Google Duo for the Web: Google Duo now available for the Web... https://duo.google.com/about/ 128790
  7. no search the web?

in Cortana
    no search the web?: cortana sometimes searches the web when you don't want her to, while apple's siri can let you say "search the web for <subject>" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-search-the-web/efb003a7-5a55-4bda-8968-1e8518fb1b05"
  8. u s b

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    u s b: *really I am not tech minded perhaps one of you brain boxes can help me please , is there such a device like a u s b what i can plug in my tv and coming out of the other end a small lead with a 3.5 plug on so i can use my headphones, i am sure they must be something around,...
  9. u s b

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    u s b: *really I am not tech minded perhaps one of you brain boxes can help me please , is there such a device like a u s b what i can plug in my tv and coming out of the other end a small lead with a 3.5 plug on so i can use my headphones, i am sure they must be something around,...
  10. Google images

in Windows 10 Support
    Google images: Until today, when I have a page of Google images open, if I clicked on an image it would open in a larger size, and give link to original pic. Now when I click image nothing happens. Any help appreciated. Thank You 116866