Windows 10: less or more expensive mouspad, any difference??

Discus and support less or more expensive mouspad, any difference?? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; sorry I don't know which section to ask this question. For long I really hate using mouse because I 've tried A LOT OF mouses (the most expensive one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tsw88, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Tsw88 Win User

less or more expensive mouspad, any difference??

sorry I don't know which section to ask this question.

For long I really hate using mouse because I 've tried A LOT OF mouses (the most expensive one I tried was approx USD 20 or 30 I forget)

and I've bought countless mouse pads ... they were mostly cheap, from US 1 to US 5 (the most expensive one I remember)

I think I am still having hard time having the best control of my mouse. You know what I mean.

Is it a problem of my mouse?

Or is it a problem of my mouse pad?

Is there any real difference between an expensive mouse pad (like 3M) and a cheap mouse pad without name? Or is it just a legend that shouldn't have much difference??????????

Or is it a problem of my windows setting??

My mouse is often wireless, because I hate cables..

Any advice??

:)

Tsw88, Dec 6, 2018

2. E90 - Any expense managers tips?

Hi,

I was using until the other day the handy expenses application to keep track of my expenses. The main problem is that it is not possible to export the data from the application.

Any good suggestions for an expense manager simple, fast and that allows to export the expenses list?

Thanks

_francesco_, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 6, 2018
  4. less or more expensive mouspad, any difference??

jjegan---01, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

less or more expensive mouspad, any difference??

1. less or more expensive mouspad, any difference?? - Similar Threads - less more expensive

2. type a symbol or character representing more or less

in Windows 10 Support
    type a symbol or character representing more or less: How can we type a symbol or character representing more or less, ie. plus minus char. in one place, easily ? 116862
  3. Can't download iso any more

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't download iso any more: I'm going to inst/rep my windows 10 insider preview. Trying to download from: Download Windows 10 Insider Preview Advanced Signed in with my MS account. Download gets to varying points and stops with: Windows 10 Insider Preview couldn't be downloaded. No reason. Tried it on a...
  4. Computer does not update any more?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Computer does not update any more?: Had no problem before,just updating any more. Can I reset something. Internet is working perfect. [img] 45434
  5. Is Mailwasher needed any more?

in Browsers and Email
    Is Mailwasher needed any more?: I use a program called Mailwasher to check emails before opening them. I can either blacklist or friends list a sender plus delete the badk emails prior to opening them in Thunderbird. Is this still necessary these days? 38659
  6. Any difference between These Upgrades of OS?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Any difference between These Upgrades of OS?: When I got the update for my Windows 10 Pro 10240 build 10240, the update were mentioned as Wondows 10 Pro 1511 build 10586. But when the updates were downloaded and installed, I looked into system information which mentioned as Windows 10 Pro 10586 build 10586. Are these...
  7. BSOD more or less randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD more or less randomly: I did some troubleshooting by myself with the first memory dump, and I concluded that there was something wrong with my network card drivers, which I updated. Then I got two more BSODs (I have gotten a lot more before these three, but I haven't enabled memory dump then), with...
  8. Anyone found any differences.

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone found any differences.: I might have asked this question before if so excuse me asking it again. Has any forum member installed Win10 on both a system runing Win7&Win8.1 and if so have you found any major differences? 19333
  9. Create more secure apps with less effort (10 by 10)

in Windows 10 News
    Create more secure apps with less effort (10 by 10): In our final post of the Windows 10 by 10 development series, we’ll talk about the feature introductions and enhancements in Windows 10 that help you create more secure apps. When we think of security, we can split it up in these three main areas: authentication,...
  10. More or less daily unexpected restarts

in Windows 10 Support
    More or less daily unexpected restarts: It seems to be a more or less daily occurrence. My computer will close and restart without warning. This seems to have no effect elsewhere. Anything router-wise is as was. May be my bad memory, but I can't think why this happens. Has anyone ideas about this, please? 47054