Windows 10: less or more expensive mouspad, any difference??

Discus and support less or more expensive mouspad, any difference?? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; sorry I don't know which section to ask this question. For long I really hate using mouse because I 've tried A LOT OF mouses (the most expensive one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tsw88, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Tsw88 Win User

less or more expensive mouspad, any difference??

sorry I don't know which section to ask this question.

For long I really hate using mouse because I 've tried A LOT OF mouses (the most expensive one I tried was approx USD 20 or 30 I forget)

and I've bought countless mouse pads ... they were mostly cheap, from US 1 to US 5 (the most expensive one I remember)

I think I am still having hard time having the best control of my mouse. You know what I mean.

Is it a problem of my mouse?

Or is it a problem of my mouse pad?

Is there any real difference between an expensive mouse pad (like 3M) and a cheap mouse pad without name? Or is it just a legend that shouldn't have much difference??????????

Or is it a problem of my windows setting??

My mouse is often wireless, because I hate cables..

Any advice??

:)

Tsw88, Dec 6, 2018

2. E90 - Any expense managers tips?

Hi,

I was using until the other day the handy expenses application to keep track of my expenses. The main problem is that it is not possible to export the data from the application.

Any good suggestions for an expense manager simple, fast and that allows to export the expenses list?

Thanks

_francesco_, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 6, 2018
  4. less or more expensive mouspad, any difference??

jjegan---01, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

less or more expensive mouspad, any difference??

1. less or more expensive mouspad, any difference?? - Similar Threads - less more expensive

2. Why desktop computers are more expensive than smartphones in the market?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why desktop computers are more expensive than smartphones in the market?: Like a new desktop computer it's price 300 dollars and above While a price of a smartphone is 100 dollars and above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-desktop-computers-are-more-expensive-than/576f30c1-2b7e-4752-8919-a728d0f26fdc
  3. Why desktop computers are more expensive than smartphones in the market?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why desktop computers are more expensive than smartphones in the market?: Like a new desktop computer it's price 300 dollars and above While a price of a smartphone is 100 dollars and above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-desktop-computers-are-more-expensive-than/576f30c1-2b7e-4752-8919-a728d0f26fdc
  4. Why desktop computers are more expensive than smartphones in the market?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Mouspad Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouspad Problem: My mousepad doesn't work, even though in the device settings, it shows that my device 'works properly', I have tried to change drivers and it works, but when I restart it stops working again. Please help...
  6. Suddenly more and then less drive space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Suddenly more and then less drive space: Hello,About 1-2 days ago I noticed that on my D: so not C: where windows is on the space went from ~64 gb to 91 Gb. Now today it went from 91 Gb to 72 Gb and now at the time of writing back up to 88 Gb. I have not used any cleaner apps or off what I am aware uninstalled...
  7. Why is Windows 10 more expensive when I buy it from the Philippines?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why is Windows 10 more expensive when I buy it from the Philippines?: I was trying to buy windows 10 home through the microsoft online store. The store defaulted to US at first, so I changed it to my location, Philippines. Why is Windows 10 more expensive when I buy it from the Philippines? What happens when I buy it from other locations?...
  8. BSOD IRQL less or equal, and more.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD IRQL less or equal, and more.: Hello about a month ago I built this pc, and installed W10 on it (my first try with 10). Since beggining Im having BSOD with many error codes. BSOD happens randomly, during gaming, browsing web, watching youtube, sometimes even while AFKing on desktop, also sometimes i can...
  9. BSOD more or less randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD more or less randomly: I did some troubleshooting by myself with the first memory dump, and I concluded that there was something wrong with my network card drivers, which I updated. Then I got two more BSODs (I have gotten a lot more before these three, but I haven't enabled memory dump then), with...
  10. More or less daily unexpected restarts

in Windows 10 Support
    More or less daily unexpected restarts: It seems to be a more or less daily occurrence. My computer will close and restart without warning. This seems to have no effect elsewhere. Anything router-wise is as was. May be my bad memory, but I can't think why this happens. Has anyone ideas about this, please? 47054