Windows 10: Let me log in without a password

Discus and support Let me log in without a password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I don't want to be have to enter a password every time I open my computer. It's a desktop, no one is going to steal it. A password is useless. Just let... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by barissoykok, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Let me log in without a password

I don't want to be have to enter a password every time I open my computer. It's a desktop, no one is going to steal it. A password is useless. Just let me remove it without using a local account/adding a new account. There was a automatic log in that I had set up, but it is gone with the lastest patch. Why would you add something like this?

:)

barissoykok, Nov 12, 2018

2. Can't change password to log in windows or add pin

Hello Mathieu,

The issue you are experiencing may have something to do with your profile or with the Windows components of your device. That being said, we will be performing some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this problem. To start, we suggest that you
    change your password via https://account.microsoft.com/. Here's how:

Once done, log in your account to your device using the new password. Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Charianne Per, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Oriana.G Win User
    unable to deactivate Windows log-on password

Hi HearaldPenkert,

I suggest trying with this steps:

• Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search.

(If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, and then click Search.)
    • Enter sign, and then tap or click Change sign-in options.
    • Choose the sign-in option you'd like to use, and then follow the instructions.

If you're using a local account with a password, you can delete the password to sign in without one. Try this steps:

• Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search.

(If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, and then click Search.)
    • Enter sign, and then tap or click Sign-in options.
    • Under Password, tap or click Change.
    • Verify the current password for your local account.
    • Leave the New password, Reenter password, and Password hint fields blank, tap or click Next, and then tap or click Finish.
    I hope it will solve your issue.

Bye

Oriana.G, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Let me log in without a password

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

Let me log in without a password

1. Let me log in without a password - Similar Threads - Let log without

2. Windows 11 will not let me log in. No option to reset password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 will not let me log in. No option to reset password.: Windows will not let me log in. The reset password link is not there. I just bought this PC brand new and cant do anything on it. I need it for work asap. Please help!...
  3. Windows 11 will not let me log in. No option to reset password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 will not let me log in. No option to reset password.: Windows will not let me log in. The reset password link is not there. I just bought this PC brand new and cant do anything on it. I need it for work asap. Please help!...
  4. Windows 10 not letting me log-in with correct pin and password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 not letting me log-in with correct pin and password.: Hello All,Three days ago I successfully changed my laptop's PIN for security reasons. The laptop was working fine, but when I restarted it the next day, it won't let me in. I used my Microsoft account password to login, but even it is not working. I tried to login my system...
  5. Windows 10 not letting me log-in with correct pin and password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 not letting me log-in with correct pin and password.: Hello All,Three days ago I successfully changed my laptop's PIN for security reasons. The laptop was working fine, but when I restarted it the next day, it won't let me in. I used my Microsoft account password to login, but even it is not working. I tried to login my system...
  6. Picture password won't let me log in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Picture password won't let me log in: I recently owned a few different laptops Lenovo Yoga L13, Lenovo Yoga 9i, etc., with which I always used the Picture password option with no issues.I just got a Dell 7420, and I can set up the Picture password just fine, however when I go to log in, it doesn't do anything. It...
  7. Computer has no password but will not let me log in??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer has no password but will not let me log in??: Hi all, I am not very computer savvy and could use some feedback. During a thunderstorm the other night my power went out and rebooted my computer. When I sat down to use it, there is a sign in button to click but when I do, no password area comes up to type in. I click on it...
  8. Won’t let me log in?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Won’t let me log in?: I assume this is a problem with windows or something physical with my computer, I just don’t know the difference. My laptop has been slowing down a lot and even bluescreening occasionly for about the past week. Now when I turn it on it never gets to the point where I can log...
  9. New password letting me log into safe mode !

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New password letting me log into safe mode !: Ok so basically i was trying to follow this tutorial online because my system kept trying to update but it always ended undoing the changes. That has led me to go into safe mode to try to find a solution to my main problem. But then, it didnt accept my pin in safe mode (i...
  10. Log in without password

in Windows 10 Support
    Log in without password: Before the new build I could use the following to log in without using a password. "Type in netplwiz into the start menu search box, hit enter, on the next screen, un check the box that says "users must use a password …….. " .. another box will open and you must type...