Windows 10: Let this app access your info

Discus and support Let this app access your info in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Cant verify maintain access to data you have given microsoft flight simulator. Unverified cant click on yes and enter key does not do anything... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ansta76, Dec 24, 2020.

1. ansta76 Win User

Let this app access your info

Cant verify maintain access to data you have given microsoft flight simulator. Unverified cant click on yes and enter key does not do anything

:)

ansta76, Dec 24, 2020

2. Preventing access to modern app

Ive been tasked with preventing the children from accessing instagram. I've got it listed in my windows hosts file and internet options/security/restricted site but the windows 10 app is still allowing access. Any suggestions other then deleting app which can just be reinstalled?

FrostyWinnipeg, Dec 24, 2020
  3. theonedub Win User
    GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Dec 24, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Let this app access your info :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Let this app access your info - Similar Threads - Let app access

2. Clock app now insists you "Let this app access your info"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clock app now insists you "Let this app access your info": If you click No, the app stays grayed out and you get asked every time you open the app the same question:Windows Alarms needs your permission to: Read your profile Create, read, update and delete your tasks and plans Accepting these permissions means that you allow this app...
  3. Clock app now insists you "Let this app access your info"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clock app now insists you "Let this app access your info": If you click No, the app stays grayed out and you get asked every time you open the app the same question:Windows Alarms needs your permission to: Read your profile Create, read, update and delete your tasks and plans Accepting these permissions means that you allow this app...
  4. Clock app now insists you "Let this app access your info"

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Let this app access your info?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Let this app access your info?: When the Alarms & Clock app by Microsoft ask "Let this app access your info?" and you click NO but it keeps asking, it's time to look real hard at Linux. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/let-this-app-access-your-info/e2a9a044-64de-4125-9cca-04fe1404f3eb
  6. Let this app access your info?

Let this app access your info?: When the Alarms & Clock app by Microsoft ask "Let this app access your info?" and you click NO but it keeps asking, it's time to look real hard at Linux. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/let-this-app-access-your-info/e2a9a044-64de-4125-9cca-04fe1404f3eb
  7. Let this app access your info?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Xbox games on PC Letting the app access your info?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox games on PC Letting the app access your info?: This might be something simple, that is only just getting to me. But I've been trying out a lot of games on the game pass for PC and the whole 'let this app access your info' is driving me mad. Why is this whole process so terrible, and takes like 2-3 minutes at the start of...
  9. Xbox games on PC Letting the app access your info?

Xbox games on PC Letting the app access your info?: This might be something simple, that is only just getting to me. But I've been trying out a lot of games on the game pass for PC and the whole 'let this app access your info' is driving me mad. Why is this whole process so terrible, and takes like 2-3 minutes at the start of...
  10. Any info on this setting "Let your apps automatically share and sync info with wireless...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any info on this setting "Let your apps automatically share and sync info with wireless...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/User_5098213 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ivgzh5/any_info_on_this_setting_let_your_apps/