Windows 10: Let TP-LINK Manage my Wireless and NOT windows?

Discus and support Let TP-LINK Manage my Wireless and NOT windows? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is there a way to let TP LINK manage my wifi connection and NOT windows? I have the utility installed, but it is hidden and I don't need the wifi icon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by brazosdog02, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Let TP-LINK Manage my Wireless and NOT windows?

Is there a way to let TP LINK manage my wifi connection and NOT windows? I have the utility installed, but it is hidden and I don't need the wifi icon via windows any more. Can you change this?

:)

brazosdog02, Aug 11, 2015

2. Resolving Windows 10 'Library' error message

Hello

I have recently upgraded to Win 10 and get the following error message when I log-in: 'Failed to load library file' I am on a stand-alone PC at home.

I understand the error is related to TP-Link with Win 10?

When I previously had Win 7, I could see TP-Link in Device Manager, but the upgrade to Win 10 has changed that to Atheros AR9287 Wireless Network Adapter (which I didn't invite it to).

I have the TP-LINK Wireless Configuration Utility icon on my desktop, but when I click it I just get the same error message: 'Failed to load library file'.

I still have the TP-LINK Resource CD that came with the network card. If I install it again, will that remove the Windows 10 error message?

Thanks.

Bluenose_ted, Aug 11, 2015
  3. Salinelle Win User
    TWCU : Failed to load library file

Please, try to go to:

Programs

TP-Link

TP-Link Wireless Configurations Utility

go to TWCU and deleted.

It worked for me.

Mario

Salinelle, Aug 11, 2015
  4. Let TP-LINK Manage my Wireless and NOT windows?

Since you have 3 adapters, each network adapter is assigned with a network name per Network Connections page.

You need to remove the other 2 and rename the connection to whatever you want:

Let TP-LINK Manage my Wireless and NOT windows? [​IMG]

You seemed to have edited your post. To manage with the TP-link utility, you must disable WLAN Autoconfig in Windows services then configure your utility to start the connection when you log-in

theveterans, Aug 11, 2015
  5. Yeah, I edited, about 30 seconds after I posted, I figured out how to fix the naming. Didnt want to waste anyone's time.

So if I disable the WLAN Autoconfig in Services, it won't mess anything up, as long as I start my other manager?

brazosdog02, Aug 11, 2015
  6. Yes I think so since that's how it worked when I had 7 so it should be applicable to 10. The WiFi adapter should still be listed in device manager, but you must use the TP link manager to be able to see radios and connect to WiFi

theveterans, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Let TP-LINK Manage my Wireless and NOT windows?

1. Let TP-LINK Manage my Wireless and NOT windows? - Similar Threads - Let LINK Manage

2. Device Manager, Hidden Devices, TP Link, Uninstall/Install issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device Manager, Hidden Devices, TP Link, Uninstall/Install issues: After purchasing a Archer T4U Plus New AC1300 Wireless USB Adapter, it worked okay for a while but then started having strange problems like turning off without my intervention or just not working. I have had issues on two desktop computers running the latest version of...
  3. TP-Link TL-WN722N wireless adapter often keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    TP-Link TL-WN722N wireless adapter often keeps disconnecting: I bought TP-Link TL-WN722N adapter and connected the internet via wireless. But the connection isn't stable and when I restart windows 10 the adapter seems offline and not working. I need to unplug and plug the usb cable to get the adapter to work and connect. What can I do...
  4. Windows 10 and Tp Link wireless keeps disconnecting

Windows 10 and Tp Link wireless keeps disconnecting: Dear Experts I have got desktop with Windows 10 professional recently updated and Tp Link wireless USB adapter. Recently yes recently happened TP wireless keeps disconnecting although desktop distance from the router within acceptable range. Wireless adapter won’t...
  5. TP LINK wn7200nd Wireless Adapter driver causing problems on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    TP LINK wn7200nd Wireless Adapter driver causing problems on Windows 10?: Whenever i use a Wifi connection with through the wireless adapter, my PC starts to slow down a lot. By that i mean it freezes for 1~2 seconds (including audio and video) and then works fine. This happens between 20~30 seconds and mostly when i use Youtube-Twitch. I suspect...
  6. TP-Link T8E showing a wireless N protocol with my AC router

TP-Link T8E showing a wireless N protocol with my AC router: Hello all, I am connected to the 5 Ghz band through my AC T8E and have a TP-Link AC wireless router but the status of this adapter in Windows 10 is showing the wireless N protocol versus AC and I am not sure why. Can someone please provide some insight here? On my old...
  7. TP Link WR741ND

TP Link WR741ND: First of all I live in Ecuador. I have the above router and cannot log into the screen which allows me to install VPN software in the router it self. When I type 192.168.0.1 into the address bar of edge, chrome and IE the login page comes up i put the login information in and...
  8. TP Link TP-WA701ND No longer working as wireless bridge.

TP Link TP-WA701ND No longer working as wireless bridge.: A few days ago my wireless bridge stopped working on windows 10. I'm not sure if an update caused this, but I'm also unable to system restore back to any of the previous updates, so I'm currently looking for a fix for this problem. I've tried uninstallign and reinstallign...
  9. TP Link Wireless Adapter "Disabled" in Control Panel

TP Link Wireless Adapter "Disabled" in Control Panel: Hi everyone, thank you for taking a moment to read my thread. I have a problem with my TP Link WN722N "150 Mbps High Gain Wireless USB Adapter". I have used this adapter for about a year with no problems. Today, I turned on my computer, and my taskbar showed the icon for,...
  10. tp-link wireless driver not available yet

tp-link wireless driver not available yet: i have just upgaded to win 10 and have found that my TL-W851nd internal wireless adapter card is not supported YET. according to TP-link support they will release at a later date. 11682