Windows 10: "Let's connect you to a network" stuck after update

Discus and support "Let's connect you to a network" stuck after update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, after today's windows 10 update and reboot, the installation got stuck at the screen: "Let's connect you to a network", where my wifi appears as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Hernán G.A., Jun 3, 2020.

1. "Let's connect you to a network" stuck after update

Hi, after today's windows 10 update and reboot, the installation got stuck at the screen: "Let's connect you to a network", where my wifi appears as "turned off" and the options I get to turn it back on are: "manually", "in 1 hour" why not 1 minute??!!, etc. There is no "back" or "skip" button, just the "I don't have internet" button" wich I won't click because it's not true, I have wifi internet connection! and there's nothing wrong with it! Please help!

:)

Hernán G.A., Jun 3, 2020
  2. Mel Tar Win User

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Jun 3, 2020
  3. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Jun 3, 2020
  4. "Let's connect you to a network" stuck after update

Can't connect to a network.

Hi Ayman,

As you've mentioned, all your other devices were able to connect to the network except your computer. This issue may occur if there are other components that need to be configured properly or there are drivers that were not updated. To help you on this,
    we recommend that you follow the steps listed on this link.
    The steps provided in the link includes updating the network adapters and the network troubleshooter that may help to diagnose the issue.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

"Let's connect you to a network" stuck after update

1. "Let's connect you to a network" stuck after update - Similar Threads - Let's connect network

2. my screen is stuck on lets connect you to a network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my screen is stuck on lets connect you to a network: my screen is stuck on lets connect you to a network, i have restarted my network but it still isnt available. my keyboard and mouse are not working at all. ive prompted the command screen but i cant type anything....
  3. my screen is stuck on lets connect you to a network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my screen is stuck on lets connect you to a network: my screen is stuck on lets connect you to a network, i have restarted my network but it still isnt available. my keyboard and mouse are not working at all. ive prompted the command screen but i cant type anything....
  4. Bypass Let's connect you to network W10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bypass Let's connect you to network W10: Hi all,I initiated the process of "Reset PC / Fresh Start". But now I am stuck on the screen "Welcome to First Orion! Enter your First Orion email." and is asking me for a email:I tried to put my Office365 account, but it says is incorrectI tried to put my Skype Account...
  5. Bypass Let's connect you to network W10

Bypass Let's connect you to network W10: Hi all,I initiated the process of "Reset PC / Fresh Start". But now I am stuck on the screen "Welcome to First Orion! Enter your First Orion email." and is asking me for a email:I tried to put my Office365 account, but it says is incorrectI tried to put my Skype Account...
  6. bypass "lets connect you to a network"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bypass "lets connect you to a network": Hi,I'm trying to bypass the screen "lets connect you to a network" to install windows 10 on my machine. I've tried 3 different ways as follows:ALT + F4 - My machine just tries to connect to the internet even though I'm not connected to any internet connection.SHIFT + F10 -...
  7. bypass "lets connect you to a network"

bypass "lets connect you to a network": Hi,I'm trying to bypass the screen "lets connect you to a network" to install windows 10 on my machine. I've tried 3 different ways as follows:ALT + F4 - My machine just tries to connect to the internet even though I'm not connected to any internet connection.SHIFT + F10 -...
  8. bypass "lets connect you to a network"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Windows 11 fresh installation "Let's connect you to a network" stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 fresh installation "Let's connect you to a network" stuck: Hi,I am trying to install Win11 on my new Lenovo Air14. It was delivered with a Chinese version if the OS, so I formatted everything. I created a USB-drive with a second PC using the Media Creation Tool, but now I am stuck at the "Let's connect you to a network" screen.No...
  10. Windows 11 fresh installation "Let's connect you to a network" stuck

Windows 11 fresh installation "Let's connect you to a network" stuck: Hi,I am trying to install Win11 on my new Lenovo Air14. It was delivered with a Chinese version if the OS, so I formatted everything. I created a USB-drive with a second PC using the Media Creation Tool, but now I am stuck at the "Let's connect you to a network" screen.No...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stuck at lets connect you to a network windows 11

2. W10 lets connect you to a network