Windows 10: let's debate with honesty ?

Discus and support let's debate with honesty ? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; why Microsoft doesn't just admit windows 10 is a colossal catastrophe?? whatever I go,doctor office,hospital,food stores,petsmart etc etc no ones is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Default Username 280, Aug 4, 2019.

1. let's debate with honesty ?

why Microsoft doesn't just admit windows 10 is a colossal catastrophe??

whatever I go,doctor office,hospital,food stores,petsmart etc etc

no ones is running windows 10 .

and in the pc gaming field windows 10 is horrible

I can't keep windows 10 installed in my pc gaming system

because I immediately noticed how bad windows 10 run

and all my pc gaming sytem parts are new

the only windows 10 build is good for gaming is the 1709 build

and I tested all the builds including the 1903

Then there is the windows 10 computing resources wasteland

like cortana even when is disable still sucking your memory ram by doing absolutely nothing

well beside gathering data of every stupid things you do with your computer

and send it to microsoft for whoever reasons

I honestly try to like windows 10 but I can't

so I decide to run windows 7 until I freaking die

:)

Default Username 280, Aug 4, 2019
  2. mazzy1026 Win User

N96 Debate!

"Nothing like a good old mass debate"

Just laffed out loud in work!

mazzy1026, Sep 29, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    Valve Inflicts European Gamers with $1 = €1 Equation

Here's where I step in:
    • As much as being expressive is fine, being vocal about things isn't...it usually spoils some serious and interesting debates
    • Beyond a point let's agree to disagree with things...the participants of the debate hold the higher ground over the moderator of it, to decide when to do so...again, while things are within limits
    Use these pointers as you proceed with the ongoing discussion. Thank You.

btarunr, Sep 29, 2019
  4. let's debate with honesty ?

Valve Inflicts European Gamers with $1 = €1 Equation

Well then I shall agree to disagree. Let the EU voice with their dollars and not their government. *Toast :toast:

TheMailMan78, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

let's debate with honesty ?

1. let's debate with honesty ? - Similar Threads - let's debate honesty

2. Community Guidelines Vague On Purpose. Why have forums when no intelligent debate can occur...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Community Guidelines Vague On Purpose. Why have forums when no intelligent debate can occur...: If this response is flagged as your community guidelines are very vuage. Why doesn't Microsoft just shut them down because your firing people like there is no tomorrow and all that traffic will go somewhere else. My response getting blocked We non redneck educated humans know...
  3. Community Guidelines Vague On Purpose. Why have forums when no intelligent debate can occur...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Community Guidelines Vague On Purpose. Why have forums when no intelligent debate can occur...: If this response is flagged as your community guidelines are very vuage. Why doesn't Microsoft just shut them down because your firing people like there is no tomorrow and all that traffic will go somewhere else. My response getting blocked We non redneck educated humans know...
  4. My computer won't let let me update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won't let let me update: So I have this desktop from 2011 I believe that originally ran on windows 7 home premium. Well I've had windows 10 installed for quite some time, it ran slow and I was aware I had viruses, unfortunately I don't have a virus cleaner and I can't afford one, so I figured I could...
  5. My computer won't let let me update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer won't let let me update: So I have this desktop from 2011 I believe that originally ran on windows 7 home premium. Well I've had windows 10 installed for quite some time, it ran slow and I was aware I had viruses, unfortunately I don't have a virus cleaner and I can't afford one, so I figured I could...
  6. Tablet not letting me in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Tablet not letting me in: I reset my password and pin but my windows 10 tablet still won't let me in. I've been using the right passwords too. But it still says wrong password. What do I do?...
  7. Debating staying or leaving Windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Debating staying or leaving Windows 8.1: I am cleaning up a relative's laptop. It's a light surfing/streaming/Office machine. Has a Sandy Bridge i3, 500GB HDD, and 4GB RAM so not a powerhouse by any stretch. Most of the time it will just be Chrome or Word/Excel. My main system uses W10 and I favor it, but I have to...
  8. not letting download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    not letting download: IT'S NOT LETTING ME DOWNLOAD ORIGIN. DO TO MSVCP140.dll IS NOT FOUND PLEASE HELP ME FIND TO PROBLEM. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-letting-download/0aa6df4a-9044-4403-b647-9b6f6fbcdadd
  9. Long Debate of Battery Life on Macbook with Windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Long Debate of Battery Life on Macbook with Windows 10.: Hi there, came to this post because of obvious reasons. I have heard that battery capacity drains over time. I bought a MacBook Pro 13' Mid 2012 in 2015. Till mid 2018 I used MacOs and my battery and backup lasted for around 6-7 hours on normal use. Then, I started using...
  10. debating on upgrading to a ssd instead of a standard hdd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    debating on upgrading to a ssd instead of a standard hdd: I am debating if I want to upgrade this laptop to a ssd from a standard hdd. the main questions are will there be much of a performance increase with a ssd instead of a standard hdd, and if I do where do I get the product key to reinstall the windows 10 pro. it was upgraded...