Windows 10: Let's finish setting up your device

Discus and support Let's finish setting up your device in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; On one of my boot ups, before Windows 10 1909 loaded I got a Blue screen similar to the one shown on this site:... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by jimmiewhitaker, May 22, 2020.

1. Let's finish setting up your device

On one of my boot ups, before Windows 10 1909 loaded I got a Blue screen similar to the one shown on this site:

https://www.ghacks.net/2019/08/09/how-to-disable-get-even-more-out-of-windows-on-windows-10/

But the box I got said:

Let's finish setting up your device

Is that a legitimate Microsoft screen, or is it some kind of virus? I searched Google and found nothing about a box saying that.

What's weird is this came up quite a while after I already had 1909 installed.

Thanks

:)

jimmiewhitaker, May 22, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 22, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 22, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Let's finish setting up your device - Similar Threads - Let's finish setting

2. How to set your device back to your organization?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to set your device back to your organization?: I have accidentally remove my device from the organization. How do I get back? I have still valid login but when I login it tells me that my device is turned off by the organization. Should I do a factory reset or what? submitted by /u/boboToko [link] [comments]...
  3. finish setting up my device after restart but not re-open apps

in Windows 10 Support
    finish setting up my device after restart but not re-open apps: I noticed after Windows 10 restart when I'd left my apps open that they re-opened... which I don't want. (side-note: I usually close them first due to weird issues in Windows 7, but I noticed that I'm not having that issue in 10 now) I found the toggle for the setting in...
  4. [Restart Required] Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device: System...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    [Restart Required] Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device: System...: [ATTACH] Please anyone can help me to fix this issue, if i restarted my device, it require an AC Adapter which i don't have to continue the process. please i need help to fix it without AC Adapter my device is asus...
  5. Automatically finish setting up a PC after an update or restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    Automatically finish setting up a PC after an update or restart: Hello, My PC is running Windows 10 Home Version: 1709, OS Build 16299.125 Product ID: 00326-10000-00000-AA645 match to CD Key data CD Key: YTMG3-N6DKC-DKB77-7M9GH-8HVX7 I would like to enable the facility to: Automatically finish setting up a PC after an update or...
  6. - in notifications on start up---your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up drive...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    - in notifications on start up---your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up drive...: your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up drive intel 7 series/C216 chipset family PCI Express port 1E1E Message shows up in notifications when Windows 10 Pro is started. Restart but notification keeps coming back, any solutions?...
  7. Keep getting "restart to finish setting up devices"

Keep getting "restart to finish setting up devices": I just got a new Surface Book 2 (15 inch, i7, GTX1060). Took quite a while to install all the updates (including 1803), and now I keep getting an alert every time I turn on that asks me to restart the computer to finish setting up devices. The device manager shows the...
  8. setting up a new device

setting up a new device: I have several devices . how should I go about setting up my new laptop using the same Microsoft account so that my Norton knows that they are two separate devices? in other words how should I set up an additional device?...
  9. Use my sign in info to automatically finish setting up my device after

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Use my sign in info to automatically finish setting up my device after: "Use my sign in info to automatically finish setting up my device after an update" Does this option sign you in for a quick second and then lock the computer? Or does it leave you signed in and unlocked while it does the updates where someone else walking by could...
  10. Finish installing device software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Finish installing device software: Is there any way to know what software Security and Maintenance is referencing when it shows this message?: 'Finish installing device software' 44433