Windows 10: Let's listen to music on my Bluetooth speaker! Now let's see here. Huh?

Discus and support Let's listen to music on my Bluetooth speaker! Now let's see here. Huh? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/EIsaik [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/EIsaik, Nov 24, 2019.

1. /u/EIsaik Win User

Let's listen to music on my Bluetooth speaker! Now let's see here. Huh?

/u/EIsaik, Nov 24, 2019

2. Listening to music via bluetooth.

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to listen to music through in-built speakers in the computer or Bluetooth speakers (external)?

Using the Bluetooth feature that’s built into your iOS mobile device, you can wirelessly transmit all audio that would otherwise be played by the iPhone's internal speaker to a compatible external speaker. Using this method, the external speaker must offer
    Bluetooth connectivity, and you need to keep your iPhone, as well as the wireless speaker(s) within the Bluetooth signal radius (which is approximately 32 feet).

Kindly refer to discussions from the following Apple Support.

Connecting iPhone to an external speaker - Apple Community

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, Nov 24, 2019
  3. silkmaze Win User
    How to play audio/music through speakers AND bluetooth speakers

I have a pair of Creative T40 speakers plugged into the 3.5mm jack on my laptop. I got hold of a bluetooth speaker and that was recognised straight-away.

I have installed a large monitor (32inch) to the laptop on which I work as well as watch movies and play games. I was wondering if I could setup that audio, be it music, gaming audio or movie audio could be played through BOTH sets of speakers.

The main T40's are on either side of the monitor and I have the bluetooth speaker behind me on a shelf. That would, kind-of, give me surround sound. Or when I have people over I could get better sound if I could just move the bluetooth speaker to a different part of the room.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thank you.

silkmaze, Nov 24, 2019
  4. Let's listen to music on my Bluetooth speaker! Now let's see here. Huh?

bluetooth speaker and lumia625: no radio

I am very happy with my new Bluetooth speaker.

My 625 is fine with the Bluetooth speaker using the Music App. Great experience!

I tried to listen to 625 Radio App with Bluetooth speaker: NO WAY.

This is very bad. Any suggestion?

Many Thanks

claudioinguaggiato, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

Let's listen to music on my Bluetooth speaker! Now let's see here. Huh?

1. Let's listen to music on my Bluetooth speaker! Now let's see here. Huh? - Similar Threads - Let's listen music

2. It won’t let me see my photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    It won’t let me see my photos: I just got this hp computer to view a usb given to me filled with photos. I am able to see some but not all of the photos. While some work perfectly fine others say things like “we cannot support this file” and “this file may have been moved or renamed” and things like that....
  3. It won’t let me see my photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It won’t let me see my photos: I just got this hp computer to view a usb given to me filled with photos. I am able to see some but not all of the photos. While some work perfectly fine others say things like “we cannot support this file” and “this file may have been moved or renamed” and things like that....
  4. It won’t let me see my photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why Bluetooth speakers keeps on connecting and disconnecting after i stop listening music?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Bluetooth speakers keeps on connecting and disconnecting after i stop listening music?: Bluetooth speakers connect and disconnects if no audio is playing or video with audio is running https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-bluetooth-speakers-keeps-on-connecting-and/07659eb5-5f49-4696-af78-58af650eac23
  6. Why Bluetooth speakers keeps on connecting and disconnecting after i stop listening music?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Bluetooth speakers keeps on connecting and disconnecting after i stop listening music?: Bluetooth speakers connect and disconnects if no audio is playing or video with audio is running https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-bluetooth-speakers-keeps-on-connecting-and/07659eb5-5f49-4696-af78-58af650eac23
  7. Windows 10 now lets you control music playing on Android

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 now lets you control music playing on Android: Microsoft is eager to tie your Windows 10 to your smartphone. With a new update to its Your Phone app, Microsoft says you can finally control music playing on your Android-powered phone directly from your computer. The ‘Your Phone’ app now allows you to get your media...
  8. Windows 10 to let you stream phone music via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 to let you stream phone music via Bluetooth: Back in the old days, when Windows 7 was Microsoft’s flagship operating system, users were allowed to stream the music playing on the phone to their PCs over Bluetooth without third-party apps. On Windows 7 or older versions of Microsoft’s OS, you could right-click on...
  9. It's not letting me listen to anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    It's not letting me listen to anything: When I boot up my computer a bit ago, it had this weird echo, so I went, reinstalled the drivers, echo stayed, I uninstalled realtek, and when I restarted my computer, It was not accepting my headphones, I went and looked, and realtek was gone. I looked around for a new...
  10. Windows Media Player Won't Let Me Listen to Music At High Volumes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Media Player Won't Let Me Listen to Music At High Volumes: So, say I start Windows Media Player at %10 volume, and turn it up to %100. It then auto adjusts the volume to be LESS than %10, and if I put it back to %10 I can't even hear it anymore. I just want to listen to my music at my choice of volume, why the hell does it have this...