Windows 10: +++ letter is continoulsy getting typed and unable to shutdown the system, while starting...

Discus and support +++ letter is continoulsy getting typed and unable to shutdown the system, while starting... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear Sir +++ letter is continoulsy getting typed and unable to shutdown the system, while starting the system i have to use functional key to open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by R.K.Thennarasu, Aug 10, 2019.

1. +++ letter is continoulsy getting typed and unable to shutdown the system, while starting...

Dear Sir

+++ letter is continoulsy getting typed and unable to shutdown the system, while starting the system i have to use functional key to open the system.

kindly help me to resolve this problem

:)

R.K.Thennarasu, Aug 10, 2019
  2. ksstr Win User

Unable to type text in any of start (search func)

• As mentioned in title, I was unable to type in the start (press start > press any key to search)
    • Unable to type wifi password too (but can paste) > essentially the wifi passcode textbox that popups up from taskbar
    • I have tried many well-known antiviruses, malwarebytes etc. but none could solve the issue
    • I have also tried powershell scripts to fix but it doesn't work either:
      +++ letter is continoulsy getting typed and unable to shutdown the system, while starting... [​IMG]

ksstr, Aug 10, 2019
  3. USB temporary Drive letters not clearing

I suggest you try this:

• Make sure all your documents are closed.
    • Press the Windows key.
    • Type the letters cmd.exe but do NOT press Enter.
    • Right-click the "Console" frame up the top then left-click "Run as administrator". You will get a challenge, then a black window.
    • Type these commands:

mountvol /R

shutdown /R /F /t 3

Frederik Long, Aug 10, 2019
  4. +++ letter is continoulsy getting typed and unable to shutdown the system, while starting...

how can I type a letter

There's many ways to accomplish this, but one easy way to type a letter in Windows 10 by opening the built-in "WordPad" program.

• Click the Start button
    • Type "wordpad" to find the WordPad program (it will search as you are typing)
    • Open the program and write your letter
    • Click File menu at the top to Save or Print your letter

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

+++ letter is continoulsy getting typed and unable to shutdown the system, while starting...

1. +++ letter is continoulsy getting typed and unable to shutdown the system, while starting... - Similar Threads - +++ letter continoulsy

2. Unable to type anything as zeros apper instead of letters.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to type anything as zeros apper instead of letters.: I am using a surface book and when I point the cursor or try to type anything it starts continuously putting zeros instead of letters. I have checked and the num lock is not turned on. The weird thing is that this is happening on my other machine as well. I can't type...
  3. Keyboard Typing Random Letters

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard Typing Random Letters: Help! I don't know what happened but my keyboard will type seemingly random letters/number every time you push any key (even same key multiple times). I have gone into the computer's keyboard settings and switched languages from and back to the original English settings and...
  4. typing and getting wrong letters

typing and getting wrong letters: This a brand new computer. When I hit the top Question mark key, it goes to windows startup. When I hit the bottom question slash key I get an e with a line on top of it. When I use forward slash key, I get the same letter as a Capital letter...
  5. Keyboard is typing the wrong letters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard is typing the wrong letters: My Logitec K350 keyboard works fine when I plug it into my laptop. When I plug it into my desktop and search on Google, try to shop on Amazon, etc. it produces the wrong letter when I press on a few of them. s key types an i q key types a s e key types a m Same...
  6. No letters come up while typing on keyboard laptop.

No letters come up while typing on keyboard laptop.: No letters are coming up while I type...the cursor is there..and moves. I have to use the onscreen keyboard to type.........which is highly annoying. cannot sign in without onscreen keyboard....
  7. I am unable to type the letter \/

I am unable to type the letter \/: I installed a Auto clicker... I linked it to the letter \/ (I know, stupid). Howe\/er I do not know how to fix this specific problem. If any is able to assist, I would be extremely thankful. Especially because I ha\/e a paper to write....
  8. Explorer: behavior while starting to type on keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer: behavior while starting to type on keyboard: Hello, i'm used that when i start, let's say R, explorer will point at the first file starting by R in the current folder. Now when i'm typing, it directly input that in the searchbox. How do i get back to the good old behavior? 59862
  9. unable to shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    unable to shutdown: I am in a similar situation. Upgraded a self build PC from Windows 7 to 10. Now, I am unable to shutdown. I have turned off the Fast Startup, but it still reboots when I hit 'Shutdown'. Appreciate any input on this. 19329
  10. Start Menu Crashing After Typing a Few Letters

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu Crashing After Typing a Few Letters: I just recently got a desktop from CyberPowerPC, gua2400bst model, and I noticed that whenever I go to use the start menu, it will open normally and I can still click on settings or tiles, but when I go to type to search, it will let me type for about 1 second, no matter how...