Windows 10: Letter M will not work on keyboard

Discus and support Letter M will not work on keyboard in Cortana to solve the problem; The letter M works on lock screen and all accounts of pc except Mine anytiMe i want to use the letter M i have to copy and paste froM google i have... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by j.AMeadows, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Letter M will not work on keyboard

The letter M works on lock screen and all accounts of pc except Mine anytiMe i want to use the letter M i have to copy and paste froM google i have windows 10 hoMe 64x

:)

j.AMeadows, Jul 9, 2020
  2. Romel Ram Win User

Keyboard letters missing

Hi John,

It is possible that the issue is due to recent changes on your computer. To properly troubleshoot the keyboard issue, kindly answer the queries below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Any recent changes made on the computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done to isolate the issue?
    • What are the letters affected by the issue?

We're looking forward to your response.

Romel Ram, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Keyboard letters problem

Here are the first two steps you need to take:

• Try a different keyboard (or an external USB keyboard in case of a laptop)
    • See if the problem persists with the on-screen keyboard (osk.exe)

Frederik Long, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Letter M will not work on keyboard

I"m having a problem with the keyboard in Windows 10

Hi Robert,

I realize that you are facing issues with the keyboard. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to the laptop to check if that helps.

Further you may also use the onscreen keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Letter M will not work on keyboard

1. Letter M will not work on keyboard - Similar Threads - Letter keyboard

2. Keyboard Shift key holding down will not Capitize Letters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Shift key holding down will not Capitize Letters: Bedore I Trash my wireless Keyboard....I thought it best to Post the issue here in case there is a Fix to what I Broke...let me Explain.I was cleaning my wireless Keyboard and while doing so I push many buttons...some I am sure by themselves, others times Multipile keyboard...
  3. Keyboard Shift key holding down will not Capitize Letters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard Shift key holding down will not Capitize Letters: Bedore I Trash my wireless Keyboard....I thought it best to Post the issue here in case there is a Fix to what I Broke...let me Explain.I was cleaning my wireless Keyboard and while doing so I push many buttons...some I am sure by themselves, others times Multipile keyboard...
  4. Keyboard Shift key holding down will not Capitize Letters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Hello, I'm having a big issues with my keyboard the specific letters and numbers: ''N, M,...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hello, I'm having a big issues with my keyboard the specific letters and numbers: ''N, M,...: The specific letters and numbers: ''N, M, H, J, Y, U, 6, 7'' are not responding no matter how hard I tried to click, this occurred 2 days ago and I have to use the on-screen keyboard, I've done several ways online, It's very bad for someone who works online. Please help...
  6. Need help with keyboard- will not let me use letters only no #

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with keyboard- will not let me use letters only no #: Need help with keyboard * Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-keyboard-will-not-let-me-use/81dd2f37-572c-4cf7-a02e-b665e49a6bd1
  7. Need help with keyboard- will not let me use letters only no #

Need help with keyboard- will not let me use letters only no #: Need help with keyboard * Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-keyboard-will-not-let-me-use/81dd2f37-572c-4cf7-a02e-b665e49a6bd1
  8. Need help with keyboard will notlet me use letters only no #

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with keyboard will notlet me use letters only no #: Need help with keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-keyboard-will-notlet-me-use-letters/81dd2f37-572c-4cf7-a02e-b665e49a6bd1
  9. Need help with keyboard will notlet me use letters only no #

Need help with keyboard will notlet me use letters only no #: Need help with keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-keyboard-will-notlet-me-use-letters/81dd2f37-572c-4cf7-a02e-b665e49a6bd1
  10. My keyboard adds numbers behind letters and affects overall typing

My keyboard adds numbers behind letters and affects overall typing: Hello,I've had this issue where when I type some letters and use the same function on the keyboard, it does more than I want. I shall put an alphabet and numbers list below to better understand the issue.Letters - Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll M&m7 Nn Oo ?P/p Q!q1 Rr Ss...