Windows 10: letter t stops working after 30 seconds.

Discus and support letter t stops working after 30 seconds. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So few days ago i was just playing and t key stopped working. And i could,t get it working so i restarted my pc and it works for 30 seconds and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JussiPerkele, Sep 21, 2019.

1. letter t stops working after 30 seconds.

So few days ago i was just playing and t key stopped working. And i could,t get it working so i restarted my pc and it works for 30 seconds and then stops

working again. And sorry for bad english. I copy and pasted t in this text. If anyone knows how to fix help.

:)

JussiPerkele, Sep 21, 2019
  2. BigBill Win User

Bluetooth works for 30 seconds and then stops

I upgraded my laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10... Boy, what a huge mistake that was...

Months later I am still struggling with problems. One of the biggest issues is with my (previously working) bluetooth.

Basically, bluetooth won't work... So here is what I have tried to fix it.

• Uninstall all bluetooth drivers in device manager
    • Search for hardware changes
    • The computer scans for hardware changes, and eventually install the drivers for the bluetooth
    • The drivers install correctly
    • My bluetooth keyboard works just fine for around 30 seconds...
    • Then the driver gets a yellow exclamation mark after it and totally stops working from then on

I can take a screenshot if nobody believes me. Very frustrating.

BigBill, Sep 21, 2019
  3. Lazzer408 Win User
    help. USB drive isn't assigned a drive letter.

Any usb flash drive I plug into my computer isn't assigned a drive letter. The physical drive shows in the "safely remove hardware" but it doesnt show up in disk management. I have tried to populate the volume thru the safely remove hardware properties window and it does pop up in the list but it doesn't stay there. This isn't a format or assign a letter problem. It's more complicated then that. Maybe one of the services needed for usb drive management was disabled? Suggestions needed. btw external usb harddrives work fine.

Lazzer408, Sep 21, 2019
  4. letter t stops working after 30 seconds.

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

letter t stops working after 30 seconds.

1. letter t stops working after 30 seconds. - Similar Threads - letter stops working

2. Windows 10 dictation stops after 30 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 dictation stops after 30 seconds: Have been trying to transcribe YouTube video to text using Dictation in Windows 10. Have video playing and using VB -audio virtual cable for both input and output output indicates hearing audio in settings>system>sound. Using Windows key +H to start takes several attempts of...
  3. Windows 10 dictation stops after 30 seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 dictation stops after 30 seconds: Have been trying to transcribe YouTube video to text using Dictation in Windows 10. Have video playing and using VB -audio virtual cable for both input and output output indicates hearing audio in settings>system>sound. Using Windows key +H to start takes several attempts of...
  4. Windows 10 dictation stops after 30 seconds

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Letters and numbers stop working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Letters and numbers stop working: Hi there!So i have this problem where sometimes, out of nowhere, my windows computer suddenly stops taking numbers and letters input.This will last for about 3 mins and then go away again for quite some time like 2 hours before doing it again.I know it has nothing to do with...
  6. lag in laptop after 30 seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    lag in laptop after 30 seconds: Hi . I have a laptop and it has a problem. When I'm playing a game it lags till I connect the charger and then it gets smooth so nothing's wrong here. But after 30 seconds of playing with the charger it gets to 5 fps till I disconnect the charger and reconnect it then it's...
  7. Webcam stops working after a couple of seconds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Webcam stops working after a couple of seconds: Hello all, I'm researching a problem that a couple of computers I know are experiencing. Basically the webcam works for a couple of seconds, just like normal, but then it freezes and goes black. Turning it off - on again will make it work for a couple of seconds, but then it...
  8. stop from going into sleep mode in 30 seconds

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    stop from going into sleep mode in 30 seconds: my computer goes into lockdown mode even when i sneeze........i am the only person in my home, i do NOT want the computer to go into this mode....... have tried reget, setting time parameters.......it still does it no matter what.......
  9. Bluetooth stops working after a few seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth stops working after a few seconds: Hi all, Bluetooth is suddenly having this problem where it stops working after a few seconds. I can turn it off and on again, or restart the computer for it to work again for some only some seconds. Uninstalling and re-installing the bluetooth device/radio/drivers did not...
  10. Keyboard spamming letter 't'

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard spamming letter 't': Hi, windows 10 thinks that i am pressing the 't' button and spams it randomly. Let me tell you what solutions ive tried. Unplugging keyboard, trying different USB ports, restarting PC, uninstalling drivers, uninstalling device, doing a "clean boot", and finally tried...