Windows 10: Letters dont work

Discus and support Letters dont work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When typing a particular letter...it does not work. Letter between e & g... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CoochL, Mar 9, 2021.

1. CoochL Win User

Letters dont work

When typing a particular letter...it does not work. Letter between e & g

:)

CoochL, Mar 9, 2021

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 9, 2021
  3. Lazzer408 Win User
    help. USB drive isn't assigned a drive letter.

Any usb flash drive I plug into my computer isn't assigned a drive letter. The physical drive shows in the "safely remove hardware" but it doesnt show up in disk management. I have tried to populate the volume thru the safely remove hardware properties window and it does pop up in the list but it doesn't stay there. This isn't a format or assign a letter problem. It's more complicated then that. Maybe one of the services needed for usb drive management was disabled? Suggestions needed. btw external usb harddrives work fine.

Lazzer408, Mar 9, 2021
  4. Letters dont work

atiflash dont work

hello i have a big problem i want to flash my ASUS ati Radeon x850 Pro vivo PCIE card becouse the 16 pipelines and the first step to flash the card with Flashrom is no problem but if i want to flash the Card back to the original bios with atiflash then it do not work (i think it dont accept the device 0) can anybody help me to get it work? (flashrom work with device 0 but atiflash not)

deathangel, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

Letters dont work

1. Letters dont work - Similar Threads - Letters dont

2. I have a new partition by the letter of Z of fat32 and I can't do anything with it I don't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a new partition by the letter of Z of fat32 and I can't do anything with it I don't...: happened Just after i extend my drive C for my os https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-new-partition-by-the-letter-of-z-of-fat32/82697bca-bbb6-4938-ab70-f884730e5959
  3. I have a new partition by the letter of Z of fat32 and I can't do anything with it I don't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a new partition by the letter of Z of fat32 and I can't do anything with it I don't...: happened Just after i extend my drive C for my os https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-new-partition-by-the-letter-of-z-of-fat32/82697bca-bbb6-4938-ab70-f884730e5959
  4. Keyboard problem with letter D & S

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard problem with letter D & S: Hi everyone, I'm having a problem. When I try to type capital "S" Shift + s or capital "D" Shift + d, it would, most of the time, highlight the texts above similar to when you're trying Shift + Pageup. Or it would scroll to the top/bottom of the page, and it would not let you...
  5. Keyboard problem with letter D & S

Keyboard problem with letter D & S: Hi everyone, I'm having a problem. When I try to type capital "S" Shift + s or capital "D" Shift + d, it would, most of the time, highlight the texts above similar to when you're trying Shift + Pageup. Or it would scroll to the top/bottom of the page, and it would not let you...
  6. Keyboard problem with letter D & S

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. How do I change the drive letter for my floppy disk drive if it's not accessable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the drive letter for my floppy disk drive if it's not accessable?: I have been trying to follow this:Drive A does not show up possibly because it's not accessible.I could not figure out how to bring up drive A. I could see only C & D.Thank you for your help,Tawn Daniel...
  8. How do I change the drive letter for my floppy disk drive if it's not accessable?

How do I change the drive letter for my floppy disk drive if it's not accessable?: I have been trying to follow this:Drive A does not show up possibly because it's not accessible.I could not figure out how to bring up drive A. I could see only C & D.Thank you for your help,Tawn Daniel...
  9. dont have an option to click the include letter and symbols for signin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dont have an option to click the include letter and symbols for signin: when i go to change pin section for laptop sing in i dont have an option to click the include letter and symbols option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-have-an-option-to-click-the-include-letter/b11a3447-dcb4-40eb-90e4-dc026ab22f6d
  10. dont have an option to click the include letter and symbols for signin

dont have an option to click the include letter and symbols for signin: when i go to change pin section for laptop sing in i dont have an option to click the include letter and symbols option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-have-an-option-to-click-the-include-letter/b11a3447-dcb4-40eb-90e4-dc026ab22f6d