Windows 10: Letters missing from All apps list

Discus and support Letters missing from All apps list in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I am missing the letters W X Y Z from the all apps list, all apps with those first letters are categorized under V. Could you please fix that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jednokanalni, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Letters missing from All apps list

Hi,

I am missing the letters W X Y Z from the all apps list, all apps with those first letters are categorized under V.

Could you please fix that?

I downloaded Windows 10 from Dreamspark.

:)

Jednokanalni, Jul 10, 2018
  2. Kari Win User

Missing All Apps List

Start menu no longer has All apps menu option because it is not needed. The list already contains all apps, simply scroll up and down to see all apps:

Letters missing from All apps list [​IMG]

You can also click any letter to open a list, select a letter from this list to jump faster to apps starting with chosen letter:

3. Kill the letters! (Start menu apps list.)

One final hack/adjustment and I will be at peace.
    So far no-one has come up with a way to remove the stupid letters from the start menu apps list... have they?

Please do NOT suggest third part apps.
    I value the right click menu features on the Start button and all the third party Start Menu apps screw with this.
    I don't want another program, I just want the stupid clumsy letters gone!

Any creative geniuses out there?
    I'm not the only one who wants this, surely! *Smile

And it doesn't even work...
    Is the name of the program used to determine where the app goes or the name of the company that makes the program.. or even whether it's free or not!
    (See image F for Free!)
    Useless and pathetic Microsoft!

teachermark, Jul 10, 2018
  4. NOPD Win User

Letters missing from All apps list

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

Thema:

Letters missing from All apps list

1. Letters missing from All apps list - Similar Threads - Letters missing apps

2. All Apps not listing all apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Apps not listing all apps: Hi I have installed "IrfanView" and it is working fine; however, when I list "all apps" it does not show this programme. Is there a fix for this please? Many thanks 154497
  3. All Apps not listing all apps

in Windows 10 Support
    All Apps not listing all apps: Hi I have installed "IrfanView" and it is working fine; however, when I list "all apps" it does not show this programme. Is there a fix for this please? Many thanks 154497
  4. Steam is missing from program/apps list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Steam is missing from program/apps list: Steam is no longer listed in apps list, and isn't listed in control panel programs either, on windows 10. I was going to uninstall it to correct this, which is how I found it's not in the control panel programs list. So I can't uninstall steam. Steam works and eveeeveryt but...
  5. All Apps Listing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Apps Listing: I am trying to find out how come I don't see all of my apps in Windows 10. While there is an alphabetic list of them, some of the letters are missing. For example, instead of A B C D, it's A C E G and so on. This only occurred after having to do a factory reset on my...
  6. drive letter missing from the list of available drive letters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    drive letter missing from the list of available drive letters: Hi, I have a portable hard drive that when I plug in it is always allocated a drive letter of "M". I have programmed SYNC Toy to back up my PC to the M Drive. However now it is been allocated a drive letter of P. When I go to "This PC", I can see the drive letter M is showing...
  7. drive letter missing from the list of available drive letters

in Windows 10 Support
    drive letter missing from the list of available drive letters: Hi, I have a portable hard drive that when I plug in it is always allocated a drive letter of "M". I have programmed SYNC Toy to back up my PC to the M Drive. However now it is been allocated a drive letter of P. When I go to "This PC", I can see the drive letter M is showing...
  8. Opera missing from All Apps list, but does reside on my machine

in Windows 10 Customization
    Opera missing from All Apps list, but does reside on my machine: This morning, I found that my Opera browser had disappeared from my Start Menu. When I went to "All Apps" to right-click it back, I found That it didn't appear in the "All Apps" list. I have a couple onksto Opera (including one pinned to my taskbar) and the work, s I know...
  9. Kill the letters! (Start menu apps list.)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Kill the letters! (Start menu apps list.): One final hack/adjustment and I will be at peace. So far no-one has come up with a way to remove the stupid letters from the start menu apps list... have they? Please do NOT suggest third part apps. I value the right click menu features on the Start button and all the...
  10. Missing All Apps List

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing All Apps List: Why don't I have an All Apps list at the bottom of the left hand side of the Start Menu, any thoughts please? 65965

Users found this page by searching for:

1. List of all apps