Windows 10: Letters on a page dropping out leaving jumbled words.

Discus and support Letters on a page dropping out leaving jumbled words. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Using Chrome on Windows 10. When opening pages, parts of the content have started to drop out - i.e. missing letters in a word such as "th reas n for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Roger Fuller, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Letters on a page dropping out leaving jumbled words.

Using Chrome on Windows 10. When opening pages, parts of the content have started to drop out - i.e. missing letters in a word such as "th reas n for this probl m ma be obs ure " etc . If I click on the page it sometimes clears to normal or if I refresh the page then it appears normally but may start to drop out sections again. Any idea on this one? It started happening about 2 weeks ago. Thanks.

:)

Roger Fuller, Sep 22, 2020

2. jumbled words because letters jump backward as typed

can barely type an email or a comment on Facebook because letters jump backward and words get jumbled as a result

dianasantos5, Sep 22, 2020
  3. wired keyboard keeps dropping letters or leaving window

wired keyboard keeps dropping letters or leaving window

WilliamBailey3, Sep 22, 2020
  4. Letters on a page dropping out leaving jumbled words.

Jumble won't advance to next level.

I indicated Windows 10 and "ease of access" which I'm not sure what that means, but they didn't list Games so this was the only way to get a post.

• I am at level 80 in Jumble.
    • I have all correct words, bonuses, et.
    • I have 3 stars.
    • But I'm supposed to go thru a "gate" but every time I click on it, it tells me I have to get at least one star.
    • Ran the troubleshooter for Jumble with no results.
    • I installed and reinstalled Ultimate Word Games.
    • Called Microsoft support but they didn't tell me to do something that I had already done. They did send a link but their article did not solve the issue.

Any geniuses out there with suggestions? Thanks!

Margie Nelson, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

Letters on a page dropping out leaving jumbled words.

1. Letters on a page dropping out leaving jumbled words. - Similar Threads - Letters page dropping

2. Dropping of Drive letter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dropping of Drive letter: I keep having a problem that my second drive labeled "Z" keeps disappearing and I have to go into Disk Management to relabel it and then I can work with it. Any ideas as to why this is happening and what I can do will be appreciated....
  3. Dropping of Drive letter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dropping of Drive letter: I keep having a problem that my second drive labeled "Z" keeps disappearing and I have to go into Disk Management to relabel it and then I can work with it. Any ideas as to why this is happening and what I can do will be appreciated....
  4. Dropping of Drive letter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Letters of Words Backwards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Letters of Words Backwards: Hello,Can anyone help me figure out and "fix" this problem? Every once in awhile, sometimes up to 10 times a day, when I type a word the letters come out in the in the right order but they don't line up in the right order. For example: water would show as retaw. The w would...
  6. Letters of Words Backwards

in Windows 10 Customization
    Letters of Words Backwards: Hello,Can anyone help me figure out and "fix" this problem? Every once in awhile, sometimes up to 10 times a day, when I type a word the letters come out in the in the right order but they don't line up in the right order. For example: water would show as retaw. The w would...
  7. Don't leave this page

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Don't leave this page: A pop-up screen said "If you leave this screen your computer will no longer run." The heading made it seem that it was Microsoft. I let a technician access my machine. He ran scannow and Microsoft Windows Malicious software removal tool - found no problems. Has anyone dealt...
  8. jumbled words because letters jump backward as typed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    jumbled words because letters jump backward as typed: can barely type an email or a comment on Facebook because letters jump backward and words get jumbled as a result https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jumbled-words-because-letters-jump-backward-as/a54a6a33-62d3-451e-a775-a6b35b606346
  9. Microsoft Word games; JUMBLE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Word games; JUMBLE: Who is responsible for choosing the words in this game? Many of them are ridiculous, such as "moo, shh. heh, huh, reg..." This is a VERY short list of some of the absurdities. You allow slang words but do not recognize proper words like "sere" (withered, dried up). What is...
  10. Ultimate Wordd Games, Jumble 47, bonus word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ultimate Wordd Games, Jumble 47, bonus word: Has anyone else had the problem of not being able to finish the bonus word on Jumble number 47? The letters show as FERMENTY, and I cannot figure it out. I went so far as to go to a place called cheater, but it didn't know the answer either. Can anyone help?...