Windows 10: Letters randomly disappear

Discus and support Letters randomly disappear in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, Since a day or two I noticed that letters or whole pages full of content disappear randomly. I updated my Windows and ran Malwarebytes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fedin, Mar 14, 2019 at 8:02 AM.

1. fedin Win User

Letters randomly disappear

2. Bitsadmin pops up randomly and immediately disappears.

Hello! So similarly to other people I have the same problem, I did try what @simrick suggested, this is what it looks like.

Letters randomly disappear [​IMG]

Access denied is a very alarming word---

mayonakavampire, Mar 14, 2019 at 8:07 AM
  3. Superfly Win User
    Bitsadmin pops up randomly and immediately disappears.

• Yes
    • Yes
    • Good

That should not be happening but it's a different issue...that may be fixed running sfc /scannow. I suspect corrupted files there.

4. troi52x Win User

My cursor freezes or disappears randomly and my backspace key has suddenly not deleted multiple letters.

My cursor freezes or disappears randomly and often. I press the F5 key to get it back.

My backspace key has suddenly not deleted multiple letters.

I am totally frustrated. Can anyone help?!?!?!?

Original Title: cursor and backspace problems

Thema:

1. Letters randomly disappear - Similar Threads - Letters randomly disappear

2. Bluetooth just randomly disappears?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth just randomly disappears?: Hi, I was on my laptop listening to music connected to my headphones through Bluetooth, and it just randomly cut off. Seeing this, I tried reconnecting and found out there was no longer an icon for Bluetooth devices in my taskbar. My device is an Acer Predator 15 My...
  3. Keyboard Typing Random Letters

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard Typing Random Letters: Help! I don't know what happened but my keyboard will type seemingly random letters/number every time you push any key (even same key multiple times). I have gone into the computer's keyboard settings and switched languages from and back to the original English settings and...
  4. Bluetooth driver randomly disappeared on Surface Pro

Bluetooth driver randomly disappeared on Surface Pro: I've got a Surface Pro LTE and a couple of hours ago, my Arc mouse just stopped working with it. When I went into the Bluetooth & other devices section, the on/off button for Bluetooth had incompletely disappeared. I then went and checked the device manager and Bluetooth...
  5. GandCrab 5.0.4 ... 7 random letter extension of .QXFCEHV

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    GandCrab 5.0.4 ... 7 random letter extension of .QXFCEHV: Am I doing everything correctly? I am unsure. Help please! Hi, I want to share with you what has happened and ask you for any comments, tips, suggestions and questions that might help me or tell me if I am doing something wrong. I was infected at 11:20 am on December 26,...
  6. SSD randomly disappears

SSD randomly disappears: Hi, I checked my Kingston SSD in 5 programs, and each shows the conditions is good and all tests ends with good results. Unfortunately sometimes when I turn on computer, I see in "My Computer" only letter (label) with question mark, no name of the drive. It looks like this...
  7. Outlook Email Random Letters & Numbers

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Email Random Letters & Numbers: I put Office 365 on my mother's computer under my 365 Home license. She's using outlook.com as her email and Outlook as her email client on her computer. Outlook wasn't syncing her email I think due to Microsoft switching to Exchange and deleting the account and starting over...
  8. Text randomly disappears in most programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Text randomly disappears in most programs: After installing creators update, the text in most programs would disappear randomly, making them impossible to use. Symptoms before this happens: Computer usually hangs (sometimes even mouse cursor freezes) for at least a few minutes If I happen to have task manager...
  9. bitadmin popup appears and disappear randomly

in Windows 10 Support
    bitadmin popup appears and disappear randomly: in the last few days some cmd screens just pop ups my screen for about a second and then disappears.. causing a lot of inconvenience..after reading many articles i used powershell giving admin rights and using bit maps commands of removing bitmaps and more nothing is changed...
  10. Randomly disappearing taskbar and start icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Randomly disappearing taskbar and start icons: I have tried doing fresh installs of Windows 10 multiple times but I always face this issue where items in the start menu and/or taskbar jump lists disappear randomly. I am attaching a screenshot for this. This also happens when after I close any game (Eg. Battlefield 4, Tomb...