Windows 10: Letters randomly disappear

Discus and support Letters randomly disappear in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, Since a day or two I noticed that letters or whole pages full of content disappear randomly. I updated my Windows and ran Malwarebytes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fedin, Mar 14, 2019.

1. fedin Win User

Letters randomly disappear

fedin, Mar 14, 2019

2. Bitsadmin pops up randomly and immediately disappears.

Hello! So similarly to other people I have the same problem, I did try what @simrick suggested, this is what it looks like.

Letters randomly disappear [​IMG]

Access denied is a very alarming word---

mayonakavampire, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Superfly Win User
    Bitsadmin pops up randomly and immediately disappears.

• Yes
    • Yes
    • Good

That should not be happening but it's a different issue...that may be fixed running sfc /scannow. I suspect corrupted files there.

Superfly, Mar 14, 2019
  4. troi52x Win User

My cursor freezes or disappears randomly and my backspace key has suddenly not deleted multiple letters.

My cursor freezes or disappears randomly and often. I press the F5 key to get it back.

My backspace key has suddenly not deleted multiple letters.

I am totally frustrated. Can anyone help?!?!?!?

Original Title: cursor and backspace problems

troi52x, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Letters randomly disappear - Similar Threads - Letters randomly disappear

2. Disappearing letters and Windows icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disappearing letters and Windows icons: HiI recently got this Inspiron 5570 with Win 10 64Bit 8GB RAM, from around 2018, reset it, installed all available Windows Updates and Dell drivers & software via SupportAssist. Before that, I changed to a 120GB SSD as it was considerably faster than the original HDD. After a...
  3. Disappearing letters and Windows icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disappearing letters and Windows icons: HiI recently got this Inspiron 5570 with Win 10 64Bit 8GB RAM, from around 2018, reset it, installed all available Windows Updates and Dell drivers & software via SupportAssist. Before that, I changed to a 120GB SSD as it was considerably faster than the original HDD. After a...
  4. Partition drive letter disappears!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Partition drive letter disappears!: I have a new laptop with Windows 11 installed. I created a partition and assigned it the drive letter Z. Sometimes after rebooting, or after waking up the drive letter simply disappears, the partition name is there but not the letter. The partition is fine, I have to reassign...
  5. Partition drive letter disappears!

Partition drive letter disappears!: I have a new laptop with Windows 11 installed. I created a partition and assigned it the drive letter Z. Sometimes after rebooting, or after waking up the drive letter simply disappears, the partition name is there but not the letter. The partition is fine, I have to reassign...
  6. Random Letters Typing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Letters Typing: When typing, particularly when typing emails, the symbol \ randomly appears after I type the letter r. Additionally, after I type c or e, occasionally a period randomly follows. More frequently, the window I type in maximizes to the fill screen setting or demaximizes as I...
  7. Random Letters Typing

Random Letters Typing: When typing, particularly when typing emails, the symbol \ randomly appears after I type the letter r. Additionally, after I type c or e, occasionally a period randomly follows. More frequently, the window I type in maximizes to the fill screen setting or demaximizes as I...
  8. Random Letters Typing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Random Number and Letter Files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Random Number and Letter Files: Hello, in my Windows 10 PC keeps appearing random files. I delete them then they reappear, I downloaded some anti-virus programs and hard drive cleaning software, but it doesn't work, I need help. These are the files :Most of are empty and have appeared recently.Thank you,...
  10. Keyboard Typing Random Letters

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard Typing Random Letters: Help! I don't know what happened but my keyboard will type seemingly random letters/number every time you push any key (even same key multiple times). I have gone into the computer's keyboard settings and switched languages from and back to the original English settings and...