Windows 10: Level 2 Contact

Discus and support Level 2 Contact in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I spoke at length with a Windows Tech Support rep last week, and she couldn't fix the issue. She said she would have a Level 2 rep call me back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Picky CEO, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Picky CEO Win User

Level 2 Contact

I spoke at length with a Windows Tech Support rep last week, and she couldn't fix the issue. She said she would have a Level 2 rep call me back tomorrow. Unfortunately, I won't be in the office to take the call tomorrow, and I'm trying to reschedule. Does anyone know how to do that, or is it another Microsoft impossibility?

:)

Picky CEO, Oct 24, 2018
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Oct 24, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    calling level 2 support

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press windows key, and type Contact Support.

• Select Services and apps.

• Click on Windows.

• Click on Technical Support.

• There you will be able to contact the Technical support.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Oct 24, 2018
  4. davidhk Win User

Level 2 Contact

Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, Oct 24, 2018
Thema:

Level 2 Contact

1. Level 2 Contact - Similar Threads - Level Contact

2. battery backup native windows power management issues - "critical power level" forced at 98%

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    battery backup native windows power management issues - "critical power level" forced at 98%: I have a APC battery backup BR1500G us style with good fresh batteries. I use the built in windows power management but it started having a problem recently, no matter what the "critical battery level" is set to it will get to a state of "very low battery" at 98% and shutdown...
  3. battery backup native windows power management issues - "critical power level" forced at 98%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    battery backup native windows power management issues - "critical power level" forced at 98%: I have a APC battery backup BR1500G us style with good fresh batteries. I use the built in windows power management but it started having a problem recently, no matter what the "critical battery level" is set to it will get to a state of "very low battery" at 98% and shutdown...
  4. battery backup native windows power management issues - "critical power level" forced at 98%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. TextTwist 2 Game Keeps Resetting its Level, Round & Passes to Zero

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TextTwist 2 Game Keeps Resetting its Level, Round & Passes to Zero: Hi Microsoft friends, TextTwist 2 game on Windows 11 Pro build 23H2 resets it's Levels, Rounds and Passes to zero for some reason.What could be the solution GameHouse the publisher seems to be defunct by the way?The app that's on this Windows installation are:Windows Update...
  6. TextTwist 2 Game Keeps Resetting its Level, Round & Passes to Zero

TextTwist 2 Game Keeps Resetting its Level, Round & Passes to Zero: Hi Microsoft friends, TextTwist 2 game on Windows 11 Pro build 23H2 resets it's Levels, Rounds and Passes to zero for some reason.What could be the solution GameHouse the publisher seems to be defunct by the way?The app that's on this Windows installation are:Windows Update...
  7. Error d3d11 compatible cpu feature level 11.0 shader model 5.0 is required to run this engine

Error d3d11 compatible cpu feature level 11.0 shader model 5.0 is required to run this engine: My pc has intel i5 19045 version and i cant play valorant because of the error message. any tips? i also updated everything up-to-date so what's the problem here?...
  8. How do I contact level 2 support? I tried chat already and never got a response which was 8...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I contact level 2 support? I tried chat already and never got a response which was 8...: I am trying to activate my windows product that I just bought and it won't let me but every time I contact windows they escalate me to level 2 which never responds. I then have to contact support all over again. Should I just file a dispute with my bank for not receiving the...
  9. How do I contact level 2 support? I tried chat already and never got a response which was 8...

How do I contact level 2 support? I tried chat already and never got a response which was 8...: I am trying to activate my windows product that I just bought and it won't let me but every time I contact windows they escalate me to level 2 which never responds. I then have to contact support all over again. Should I just file a dispute with my bank for not receiving the...
  10. best way to contact level 3 support in the USA?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    best way to contact level 3 support in the USA?: What is the best way to contact level support as they are meant to contact us and never do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-way-to-contact-level-3-support-in-the-usa/3bd66a48-aacf-4d4d-8c4e-d8382bd68651