Windows 10: Level 2 tech is suppose to call me at 615=xxx=xxxx. I chatted with Jyanat without solving...

Discus and support Level 2 tech is suppose to call me at 615=xxx=xxxx. I chatted with Jyanat without solving... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Level 2 is suppose to call me an hour ago. I chatted with Jayant without success. I need you to take over my computer and fix my problems. Please call... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Stephen Jacobs1, May 6, 2023.

1. Level 2 tech is suppose to call me at 615=xxx=xxxx. I chatted with Jyanat without solving...

Level 2 is suppose to call me an hour ago. I chatted with Jayant without success. I need you to take over my computer and fix my problems. Please call me

:)

Stephen Jacobs1, May 6, 2023

2. network connections error 615. specified port was not found

Hi Karlo,

The error 615 may arise if there's an issue on how your modem is mounted. To sort your concern, we suggest that you consider the following:

• Ensure that your modem is connected properly.
    • Run the internet connection troubleshooter. To do this follow these steps:
      • Type Troubleshooting in the search box.
      • Press Enter.
      • Click View All and select Internet Connections.
      • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    • Reinstall your modem. For a step-by-step guide, refer to the support website of your Internet service provider.
    • If the issue persists, follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this
      link
      on how to fix network connection issues.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, May 6, 2023
  3. On Hold for Level 2 tech for over an hour

On Hold for Level 2 tech for over an hour. Now what

Stephen A Weisberg, May 6, 2023
  4. Bluntzy Win User

Level 2 tech is suppose to call me at 615=xxx=xxxx. I chatted with Jyanat without solving...

Tech Support Doesn't Connect to Chat?

I spent over an hour waiting in the support chat to be transferred to the Windows Tech Expert who was supposed to be able to help with "wait time of about 2 minutes." Then, while still in chat screen, was given notice that I was disconnected. So I started a new chat, told them the situation, they said they were transferring me to the Windows Tech Expert again and it would be 5-10 minutes. I spent another 45 minutes waiting in that chat screen to get no response and disconnected AGAIN! Is there even a Windows Tech Expert to chat with or have Nishta and Madelyn both lied to me in hopes I'd give up?

Bluntzy, May 6, 2023
Thema:

Level 2 tech is suppose to call me at 615=xxx=xxxx. I chatted with Jyanat without solving...

1. Level 2 tech is suppose to call me at 615=xxx=xxxx. I chatted with Jyanat without solving... - Similar Threads - Level tech suppose

2. I need tech support to call me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need tech support to call me: I am unable to type as letters are left off or may are added. Words don't appear in text. Words will run together .Any place I type does this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-tech-support-to-call-me/b3a51718-5716-4bfa-997a-8ed08bc7d3c7
  3. I need tech support to call me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need tech support to call me: I am unable to type as letters are left off or may are added. Words don't appear in text. Words will run together .Any place I type does this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-tech-support-to-call-me/b3a51718-5716-4bfa-997a-8ed08bc7d3c7
  4. I need tech support to call me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Level 2 tech is suppose to call me at 615=xxx=xxxx. I chatted with Jyanat without solving...

Level 2 tech is suppose to call me at 615=xxx=xxxx. I chatted with Jyanat without solving...: Level 2 is suppose to call me an hour ago. I chatted with Jayant without success. I need you to take over my computer and fix my problems. Please call me...
  6. Level 2 tech is suppose to call me at 615=351=2902. I chatted with Jyanat without solving...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Level 2 tech is suppose to call me at 615=351=2902. I chatted with Jyanat without solving...: Level 2 is suppose to call me an hour ago. I chatted with Jayant without success. I need you to take over my computer and fix my problems. Please call me...
  7. Level 2 tech is suppose to call me at 615=351=2902. I chatted with Jyanat without solving...

Level 2 tech is suppose to call me at 615=351=2902. I chatted with Jyanat without solving...: Level 2 is suppose to call me an hour ago. I chatted with Jayant without success. I need you to take over my computer and fix my problems. Please call me...
  8. Windows 10 Defender says hacked and call 1-844-xxx-xxxx. Is this MS Support?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Defender says hacked and call 1-844-xxx-xxxx. Is this MS Support?: Computer access blocked with message “ Access to this computer has been blocked for security reasons” claims infected with Trojan Spyware found by Windows Defender, says call MS Support at 1-844-xxx-xxxx. Is this a good number for support or a hacked number?...
  9. appointment with level 2 support and they never called me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    appointment with level 2 support and they never called me: I had a Level 2 support call to me scheduled for today @ 12:00 pm eastern standard time and it is now 1:30 pm and no call. case #1013494257 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/appointment-with-level-2-support-and-they-never/e62d40f6-c2b6-4dd7-96d1-29665216e165
  10. On Hold for Level 2 tech for over an hour

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    On Hold for Level 2 tech for over an hour: On Hold for Level 2 tech for over an hour. Now what https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-hold-for-level-2-tech-for-over-an-hour/d09f4eb8-b82b-4db2-944e-fcaa03d2e324