Windows 10: level options on headset doesn't show up

Discus and support level options on headset doesn't show up in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when i open sound>playback>headset>properties>level all i can see is just the volume, before that happened i had about 4-5 options if im not wrong id... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by goldgamer7761, Aug 9, 2022.

1. level options on headset doesn't show up

when i open sound>playback>headset>properties>level all i can see is just the volume, before that happened i had about 4-5 options if im not wrong id be happy to get some help about that metter its pretty importent.

:)

goldgamer7761, Aug 9, 2022
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

level options on headset doesn't show up [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 9, 2022
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue level options on headset doesn't show up :p

cadaveca, Aug 9, 2022
  4. CyrrusV Win User

level options on headset doesn't show up

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Aug 9, 2022
Thema:

level options on headset doesn't show up

1. level options on headset doesn't show up - Similar Threads - level options headset

2. level options on headset doesn't show up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    level options on headset doesn't show up: when i open sound>playback>headset>properties>level all i can see is just the volume, before that happened i had about 4-5 options if im not wrong id be happy to get some help about that metter its pretty importent....
  3. level options on headset doesn't show up

in Windows 10 Customization
    level options on headset doesn't show up: when i open sound>playback>headset>properties>level all i can see is just the volume, before that happened i had about 4-5 options if im not wrong id be happy to get some help about that metter its pretty importent....
  4. WiFi option doesn't show up.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi option doesn't show up.: Okay, so, I don't know how did this happen but my wifi suddenly stopped working. I had to restart my laptop a few times so I can connect back my network and keep doing what I was doing, but after the last fime I restarted it, I noticed that there isn't a Wifi option, just the...
  5. Headset microphone doesn't show in recording options

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset microphone doesn't show in recording options: My headset has a microphone but it doesn't show up in recording. It will show up in playback and works fine, but isn't an option in recording. Is it even possible to use my headset as playback and recording at the same time? and how would I fix this issue....
  6. Option to set PIN doesn't show up AT ALL.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Option to set PIN doesn't show up AT ALL.: repost because noone responded to the first post, it's basically 50/50 wether the entire post will be dead forever, or it will get some replies Read title. I went to Settings, the Account section, and the sign-in options there, but it doesn't show up. I also have the enable...
  7. Option to set PIN doesn't show up, AT ALL

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Option to set PIN doesn't show up, AT ALL: Read title. I went to Settings, the Account section, and the sign-in options there, but it doesn't show up. I also have the enable PIN group policy option enabled. Version: Windows 10 Enterprise version 1909 build 18363.1082 by the way I'm just a normal user, I use...
  8. Headset doesn't show on control panel

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headset doesn't show on control panel: So I was using bluetooth headphones until recently. I had to buy a non-wireless headset recently, and am trying to configure it. The problem is, since I have a laptop, having built-in speakers and mic, when I go to control panel, the headset doesn't show, only the built-in...
  9. Headset option not showing up anywhere in settings or on pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headset option not showing up anywhere in settings or on pc: Hi, I have my headphones with a microphone plugged in, but whenever I try recording anything or testing the microphone from the headset, it picks up my pc's microphone What should I do? It's like my pc ignores me whenever I try to speak into the headset microphone, and...
  10. My headset doesnt show up as an option to trouble shoot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My headset doesnt show up as an option to trouble shoot: when I plug in my headset (with mic) it does not detect that my headset nor mic is connected, I can hear audio just fine but my mic is not being detected....