Windows 10: Level3 suffering major outages; effects are felt worldwide

Discus and support Level3 suffering major outages; effects are felt worldwide in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; You may wonder what the heck Level3 is, but it is a major backbone of the Internet based in the US. Many services and even ISPs rely on it to ensure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Level3 suffering major outages; effects are felt worldwide

:)

Brink, Aug 27, 2015
  2. Safia.A Win User

Marketplace download error 805a0193 over wifi

"Worldwide outage" ... sounds scary 0_0

Safia.A, Aug 27, 2015
  3. Marketplace download error 805a0193 over wifi

Yep, I'm in the South of India and I almost ripped off my hair about this. Ridiculous bs; thanks microsoft. At least we have solace in the fact that it's 'apparently' a worldwide outage.

ChinoyMathew, Aug 27, 2015
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Hi there

I thought Level 3 was something to do with Stock Market trading Real Time data feeds (Level 1 and Level 2). !!!!!

http://www.londonstockexchange.com/p...a/infolect.htm

Shows that one has to be careful when reading stuff that means different things depending on the context in which the article is read.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Aug 27, 2015
  5. swarfega Win User
    I thought it was an old game developer.

swarfega, Aug 27, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date

Brink, Aug 28, 2015
  7. ickus454 Win User
    Tier one! That is a lot of main hubs.

ickus454, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Level3 suffering major outages; effects are felt worldwide - Similar Threads - Level3 suffering major

2. Power Outage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power Outage: Hi, there was a sudden power outage in my area and my PC was shut down. I was able to turn on the PC without issue but when I run DISM it says I have errors?C:\Windows\System32>DISM/sfc /scannow Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.22621.2792 Error: 87...
  3. I felt very uncomfortable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I felt very uncomfortable: After updating Windows 11 version 22621.1344, I play the game LOL very low fps, it makes me dizzy and nauseous https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-felt-very-uncomfortable/03502103-8a13-437c-9488-1308b4d664bb
  4. I felt very uncomfortable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I felt very uncomfortable: After updating Windows 11 version 22621.1344, I play the game LOL very low fps, it makes me dizzy and nauseous https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-felt-very-uncomfortable/03502103-8a13-437c-9488-1308b4d664bb
  5. All games suffer major FPS drop after playing for 10-20 minutes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All games suffer major FPS drop after playing for 10-20 minutes: Yesterday it was working fine but today when I play a game for about 10-20 min it just drops majorly in fps. When I restart it works fine but after 20 min I have the same issue. I tested this on Watch Dogs 1, Watch dogs 2, Red Dead Redemption & Dying light Specs: MX110 2GB...
  6. Major Windows 10 corruption after power outage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Major Windows 10 corruption after power outage: Major Windows 10 corruption after power outage After restarting my PC after a power outage, Windows 10 has a multitude of issues. Those issues are as follows: - cannot type into start menu, and generally cannot use start menu. - no internet connection except sometimes in...
  7. Major Windows 10 Slowness/Lagging and Outages Issues

Major Windows 10 Slowness/Lagging and Outages Issues: Hello, For the past 2 months, I've been facing the following issues (associated with an unusually and overly noisy hard drive) : _General slowness or lagging when turning on the computer, opening a session or a folder or a file to the point. As a result I had no other...
  8. Suffered a BSOD

Suffered a BSOD: On 8/21/2018 I was instructed to uninstall my display driver with the program DDU. The next day the computer crashed to a stop error. "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff802e308c780, 0xffffe409092eaac8,...
  9. Microsoft OneDrive is down worldwide

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft OneDrive is down worldwide: Cloud computing is a wonderful thing - except, of course, when you can't connect to the servers on which your files are stored. Unfortunately, many users are finding this out for themselves today, as there are widespread reports of people being unable to connect to...
  10. OneDrive is Now Available Worldwide

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive is Now Available Worldwide: Today February 19th we are thrilled to announce the global availability of OneDrive. For our existing SkyDrive customers, you are all set; your files are ready in the new OneDrive experience. All you have to do is head over to www.OneDrive.com and log in. For those of you...