Windows 10: Levels

Discus and support Levels in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Simple question; how many points between levels? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/levels/ab6b3566-ca7e-4112-bf39-ab710ec5cfad Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HarryNeuhardt, May 20, 2019.

1. Levels

Simple question; how many points between levels?

:)

HarryNeuhardt, May 20, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Is there a way to always start the computer at the same sounds level

Hi Lasse,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the Steps below and check if that helps.

• Right click on the Sound icon on the Taskbar.
    • Click on Sound and Select Playback tab.
    • Right Click on Speakers and Select
      Properties.
    • Click on Levels tab and adjust the sound level as per your requirement and click
      OK.
    • Restart your computer and check if the sound level remains same.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, May 20, 2019
  3. brightness level percentage

Hi Marie,

For us to narrow down your concern with brightness level and icon in brightness bar and notification center, we would like to know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Send us a screenshot of your brightness settings.
    • Can you tell us what troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, May 20, 2019
  4. Levels

Still not working

Hi Brink,

I am a Systems Engineer (entry-Level) and I am having this issue. I have followed all the steps that were listed, even created a new user account. This is for a customer. When I followed the steps, before creating a new user, i kept changing the path to point to the correct place. The second time, and following, I ended up getting the 2 SID's, one with the .bak. Followed the steps to delete the regular one and rename the .bak. restarted and still signs in as a temp profile. So I ended up cfreating a new user and still get the same Temp profile issue. Could you suggest something? Thanks.

deadlyspider, May 20, 2019
Thema:

Levels

1. Levels - Similar Threads - Levels

2. battery backup native windows power management issues - "critical power level" forced at 98%

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    battery backup native windows power management issues - "critical power level" forced at 98%: I have a APC battery backup BR1500G us style with good fresh batteries. I use the built in windows power management but it started having a problem recently, no matter what the "critical battery level" is set to it will get to a state of "very low battery" at 98% and shutdown...
  3. battery backup native windows power management issues - "critical power level" forced at 98%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    battery backup native windows power management issues - "critical power level" forced at 98%: I have a APC battery backup BR1500G us style with good fresh batteries. I use the built in windows power management but it started having a problem recently, no matter what the "critical battery level" is set to it will get to a state of "very low battery" at 98% and shutdown...
  4. battery backup native windows power management issues - "critical power level" forced at 98%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. TextTwist 2 Game Keeps Resetting its Level, Round & Passes to Zero

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TextTwist 2 Game Keeps Resetting its Level, Round & Passes to Zero: Hi Microsoft friends, TextTwist 2 game on Windows 11 Pro build 23H2 resets it's Levels, Rounds and Passes to zero for some reason.What could be the solution GameHouse the publisher seems to be defunct by the way?The app that's on this Windows installation are:Windows Update...
  6. TextTwist 2 Game Keeps Resetting its Level, Round & Passes to Zero

TextTwist 2 Game Keeps Resetting its Level, Round & Passes to Zero: Hi Microsoft friends, TextTwist 2 game on Windows 11 Pro build 23H2 resets it's Levels, Rounds and Passes to zero for some reason.What could be the solution GameHouse the publisher seems to be defunct by the way?The app that's on this Windows installation are:Windows Update...
  7. Error d3d11 compatible cpu feature level 11.0 shader model 5.0 is required to run this engine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error d3d11 compatible cpu feature level 11.0 shader model 5.0 is required to run this engine: My pc has intel i5 19045 version and i cant play valorant because of the error message. any tips? i also updated everything up-to-date so what's the problem here?...
  8. Error d3d11 compatible cpu feature level 11.0 shader model 5.0 is required to run this engine

Error d3d11 compatible cpu feature level 11.0 shader model 5.0 is required to run this engine: My pc has intel i5 19045 version and i cant play valorant because of the error message. any tips? i also updated everything up-to-date so what's the problem here?...
  9. How do I retrieve my levels in Solitaire and Casual Games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I retrieve my levels in Solitaire and Casual Games?: My computer recently crashed and I had to re-install windows 10 32 Bit. I enjoy playing Solitaire Collection everyday and have done nearly everyday.Once windows was up an running I signed back into Solitaire Collection. Somehow my level for all games had been reset to 0. My...
  10. How do I retrieve my levels in Solitaire and Casual Games?

How do I retrieve my levels in Solitaire and Casual Games?: My computer recently crashed and I had to re-install windows 10 32 Bit. I enjoy playing Solitaire Collection everyday and have done nearly everyday.Once windows was up an running I signed back into Solitaire Collection. Somehow my level for all games had been reset to 0. My...