Windows 10: Leverage PubMatic’s Windows SDK to scale monetization across devices..

Discus and support Leverage PubMatic’s Windows SDK to scale monetization across devices.. in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; When developers and publishers work with Software Development Kits (SDKs), they typically think of mobile-specific applications. However, since the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Leverage PubMatic’s Windows SDK to scale monetization across devices..

Source: How to leverage PubMatic’s Windows SDK to scale monetization across devices and formats | Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Apr 10, 2016
  2. Jsssssssss, Apr 10, 2016
  3. Ray111T Win User
    pubmatic download

I auto downloaded something called pubmatic a half hour ago. I was on eBay when I got a message "pubmatic successfully downloaded". After googling pubmatic it seems to be advertisement related. Can anyone tell me if this is Microsoft related, eBay related
    or malware that should be deleted? There aren't any file extensions to it that I can see.

Thanks

Ray111T, Apr 10, 2016
Thema:

Leverage PubMatic’s Windows SDK to scale monetization across devices..

1. Leverage PubMatic’s Windows SDK to scale monetization across devices.. - Similar Threads - Leverage PubMatic’s SDK

2. OneNote not Syncing across devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneNote not Syncing across devices: OneNote is not syncing across my devices, I'm connected to wifi. I have allowed ample time, restarted each device, but when I return to OneNote on my tablet where I annotate my notes for school it still has the syncing icon. It's been a couple of days and not being able to...
  3. OneNote not Syncing across devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneNote not Syncing across devices: OneNote is not syncing across my devices, I'm connected to wifi. I have allowed ample time, restarted each device, but when I return to OneNote on my tablet where I annotate my notes for school it still has the syncing icon. It's been a couple of days and not being able to...
  4. Editing files across devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Editing files across devices: Hi all,I am a new employee in a small food processing company. We have three computers that all have different log ins but we are looking to sync access to a specific folder across the 3 devices. I have done some Googling and just cannot understand how to have a single folder...
  5. Editing files across devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Editing files across devices: Hi all,I am a new employee in a small food processing company. We have three computers that all have different log ins but we are looking to sync access to a specific folder across the 3 devices. I have done some Googling and just cannot understand how to have a single folder...
  6. software sync across devices

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    software sync across devices: HelloI have 2 laptops, how can I sync the app, subscriptions and software across both of them.for example if I downloads drobox in one laptop, do I have to re downlead it in the second laptop? what I found is , the icons of the apps are found in the second laptop but the...
  7. Sharing across devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharing across devices: Until last month, my desktop PC happily shared with my laptop, and my Windows explorer displayed the up to date information on screen from input into either machine.Suddenly that has stopped, and I cannot remember how I set it up in the first place.Can anyone help me with...
  8. Syncing changes across devices?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Syncing changes across devices?: I have a laptop and a PC that I use for different things, and both are configured in quite a number of ways. Of course I sync my personal files over GDrive, but I was wondering if there are ways to sync changes that Windows doesn't automatically. I am thinking of something...
  9. Syncing settings across devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Syncing settings across devices: Hi, I've got a Surface Pro 7 and a Surface Laptop 3 and I'm trying to sync my settings across both but it says "Sync is not available on your account". Both devices are running Windows 10 Pro and I have them signed into a work account. Does anyone know what the issue is?...
  10. get rid of pubmatic

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    get rid of pubmatic: I use glary utilities, Malwarebytes, and mrt, none take out PubMatic, I have to go to regedit and do it manually, I do not know what lets it in, my computer would be boring to anyone hacking it, I have no unsafe programs, winpatrol stops entries into startup, how do I get it...