Windows 10: Levono 50-70 Touch is freezing

Discus and support Levono 50-70 Touch is freezing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I might need your help. A few weeks ago I was playing a game Heroes of the Storm and my Levono 50-70 Touch got frozen. I tried running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Blec94, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Blec94 Win User

Levono 50-70 Touch is freezing

Hello everyone, I might need your help. A few weeks ago I was playing a game Heroes of the Storm and my Levono 50-70 Touch got frozen. I tried running Avast in order to check for virus and I got nothing.

I decided to format my computer. I reinstalled Windows 10 Home, then installed back all the drivers and updated all other drivers throught Windows Update, I also used troubleshoot but it still gets freeze after ~5-15 minutes.

Processor: IntelR CoreTM i7-4720HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz

RAM: 16.0 GB

System type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

Does anybody know how to fix this? Thank you

:)

Blec94, Apr 4, 2020

2. How to set boot priority sequence permanently on Lenovo G 50 70

My laptop is running on Window10 efficiently. Sometimes in order to check the DVDs and USBs bootability of newly created OS or Recovery Disk etc I have to select the relative option in the the bios. But on Lenovo G 50 70 the selected option is not permanent. You have to select boot priority option repeatedly for each and every USB/DVD that I want to check. Can i set these option permanently like:-
    1st priority USB
    2nd priority DVD
    3rd priority HDD
    4th priority Network IPV4
    5th priority Network IPV6

If possible please help me step by step.
    There is a novo key to access the bios in Lenovo Laptop G 50 70.
    Thanks in advance
    aria

Ashok Kumar Bag, Apr 4, 2020
  3. cereberus Win User
    How to set boot priority sequence permanently on Lenovo G 50 70

I have a z50 and do it exactly how you say. Works well. Less hassle than usin novo key.

cereberus, Apr 4, 2020
  4. Levono 50-70 Touch is freezing

HELP ME CHOOSE: AM2 Cooler under 50$

I have a Phenom 550BE and want a cooler under 50$ electrical fan ONLY. No water.
    Send me suggestions and list price. Thx

MohawkAngel, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

Levono 50-70 Touch is freezing

1. Levono 50-70 Touch is freezing - Similar Threads - Levono Touch freezing

2. Laptop Battery Suddenly drops from 50/60/70% to 0%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Battery Suddenly drops from 50/60/70% to 0%: I have an Asus Tuf F15 2021 gaming laptop. When I turn on the laptop it shows a considerable chunk of battery remaining but suddenly after booting, the device turns off and I have to plug it in to turn it on and it then shows 0 percent battery. Also sometimes it happens...
  3. Laptop Battery Suddenly drops from 50/60/70% to 0%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Battery Suddenly drops from 50/60/70% to 0%: I have an Asus Tuf F15 2021 gaming laptop. When I turn on the laptop it shows a considerable chunk of battery remaining but suddenly after booting, the device turns off and I have to plug it in to turn it on and it then shows 0 percent battery. Also sometimes it happens...
  4. BSOD and freezing PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION3b,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and freezing PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION3b,...: Lately I've been constantly having BSODs and my PC freezes all the time. I'm really not sure what to make of this since I need to get a different BSOD every time. I've tried updating my drivers I've just been using the windows update tool in settings and installing windows...
  5. BSOD and freezing PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION3b,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD and freezing PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION3b,...: Lately I've been constantly having BSODs and my PC freezes all the time. I'm really not sure what to make of this since I need to get a different BSOD every time. I've tried updating my drivers I've just been using the windows update tool in settings and installing windows...
  6. BSOD and freezing PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION3b,...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. challenges with my Levono and Microsoft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    challenges with my Levono and Microsoft: So happy I have this community forum since talking to folks is out of favor with this tech generation...sucks. 1. on start up, I get the fuzzy screen until I shut down my computer and restart - this happens 80% of the time at start up. 2. when I respond to an email via...
  8. 50% of my RAM being used at an almost idle state (70% when posting this)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    50% of my RAM being used at an almost idle state (70% when posting this): [ATTACH] Hey guys, I have formatted my PC a few days ago and I'm having a problem with my RAM, at start up it's taking 50% with almost no programs running. When I open Chrome it takes up to 65%. Any help please? I tried most of the troubleshoots like editing some...
  9. Blue Screen of Death on Lenovo Y70-70 Touch when sharing my WiFi.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death on Lenovo Y70-70 Touch when sharing my WiFi.: Hello *Smile I've had a problem for a while now with Blue Screen of Death especially when I start to share my laptop's wifi through mobile hotspot and leave the laptop on desktop screen without using it. I've posted on other forums but they wasn't able to help me. Thanks...
  10. How to set boot priority sequence permanently on Lenovo G 50 70

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to set boot priority sequence permanently on Lenovo G 50 70: My laptop is running on Window10 efficiently. Sometimes in order to check the DVDs and USBs bootability of newly created OS or Recovery Disk etc I have to select the relative option in the the bios. But on Lenovo G 50 70 the selected option is not permanent. You have to...