Windows 10: lexmark 5600

Discus and support lexmark 5600 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I need help my Lexmark 5600 printer will not print I was wondering if there is a light blub in side of it and if so were and how do I change it and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by donnapease, Dec 12, 2019.

1. lexmark 5600

I need help my Lexmark 5600 printer will not print I was wondering if there is a light blub in side of it and if so were and how do I change it and where do I get a blub

:)

donnapease, Dec 12, 2019

2. Lexmark Printer Issues

Hello - I am having an issue with my Lexmark X5650 printer. I noticed today that under Devices and Printers, the printer is listed in the "Unspecified" section. Additionally, it is listed as: Lexmark 5600-6600 Series (Copy 1). I accessed Device Manager
    and under Printers it shows only Lexmark 5600-6600 Series but under Printer Queues it shows both Lexmark 5600-6600 Series & Lexmark 5600-6600 Series (Copy 1). I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the printer but the outcome is the same. I don't appear
    to be having any issues with printing/scanning. Other than to satisfy my OCD, is this anything I should be concerned about?

MAButler20, Dec 12, 2019
  3. Martmcd Win User
    Where is Microsoft with the Lexmark 5600 series driver issue?

it is the responsibility of Lexmark to write drivers to enable their hardware to work with an operating system, Microsoft simply offer help and support to the hardware manufacturer and a delivery method.

looking on the Lexmark site it would appear that Lexmark have not provided any drivers for the 5600 series since Windows 7.

in answer to the question "What are Microsoft doing about it?" I suspect very little or nothing.

Martmcd, Dec 12, 2019
  4. lexmark 5600

Where is Microsoft with the Lexmark 5600 series driver issue?

I got the free upgrade to Windows 10 and the first couple of days I was really happy with it but now I see after a week what some of the pitfalls are! I can't print, scan, or send a fax from my Lexmark inkjet 5600 series all in one printer! that basically
    cuts me off at the knees since I can't afford another printer... what is Microsoft doing about it???? Please keep me informed.

DorolisDay-Morris, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

lexmark 5600

1. lexmark 5600 - Similar Threads - lexmark 5600

2. Windows 11 scan app with a Lexmark MC2425.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 scan app with a Lexmark MC2425.: Hi, I am trying to use the Windows Scan app with a Lexmark MC 2425. When I click preview the printer shows "Remote Scan in Progress" but nothing happens. Eventually the message times out. The same happens when I click scan...
  3. Windows 11 scan app with a Lexmark MC2425.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 scan app with a Lexmark MC2425.: Hi, I am trying to use the Windows Scan app with a Lexmark MC 2425. When I click preview the printer shows "Remote Scan in Progress" but nothing happens. Eventually the message times out. The same happens when I click scan...
  4. Need scanning application compatible with Lexmark x204n printer/scanner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need scanning application compatible with Lexmark x204n printer/scanner: I recently obtained a barely used Lexmark x204n laser printer/scanner no longer supported by Lexmark that I want to use with my HP Pavilion dv6-3155dx notebook running Windows 10. The print function works fine, but I have not found a way to use the scanner. I have found only...
  5. Need scanning application compatible with Lexmark x204n printer/scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need scanning application compatible with Lexmark x204n printer/scanner: I recently obtained a barely used Lexmark x204n laser printer/scanner no longer supported by Lexmark that I want to use with my HP Pavilion dv6-3155dx notebook running Windows 10. The print function works fine, but I have not found a way to use the scanner. I have found only...
  6. Need scanning application compatible with Lexmark x204n printer/scanner

7. Windows 10 Auto Upgrade to Windows 11 Network Folders Stop Working Lexmark Printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Auto Upgrade to Windows 11 Network Folders Stop Working Lexmark Printer: I have a computer that was running Windows 10, and had network folders configured and used by a Lexmark XM1242.The computer decided of it's own volition that it was going to update to Windows 11, and not have a rollback option available. Since this update, the option on my...
  8. Windows 10 Auto Upgrade to Windows 11 Network Folders Stop Working Lexmark Printer

Windows 10 Auto Upgrade to Windows 11 Network Folders Stop Working Lexmark Printer: I have a computer that was running Windows 10, and had network folders configured and used by a Lexmark XM1242.The computer decided of it's own volition that it was going to update to Windows 11, and not have a rollback option available. Since this update, the option on my...
  9. Why does the yellow light on my Lexmark Pro905 keep flashing and wont print

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the yellow light on my Lexmark Pro905 keep flashing and wont print: Why does the orange light on Lexmark Pro905 keep flashing on won't print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-the-yellow-light-on-my-lexmark-pro905/67297520-535a-428d-8085-c3bbefe979a7
  10. Why does the yellow light on my Lexmark Pro905 keep flashing and wont print

Why does the yellow light on my Lexmark Pro905 keep flashing and wont print: Why does the orange light on Lexmark Pro905 keep flashing on won't print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-the-yellow-light-on-my-lexmark-pro905/67297520-535a-428d-8085-c3bbefe979a7