Windows 10: Lexmark x2550 printer

Discus and support Lexmark x2550 printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi my printer was working perfectly until i did windows 10 update, now it's no longer compatible, any advice as to how or can I use a different driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by deisegirl9, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Lexmark x2550 printer

Hi my printer was working perfectly until i did windows 10 update, now it's no longer compatible, any advice as to how or can I use a different driver
    thanks

:)

deisegirl9, Oct 29, 2017
  2. Robtxvet Win User

Windows 10 drivers for Lexmark X7170 printer issues

I have a five year old Lexmark extra printer that Lexmark will not support Windows 10 with a new driver. How hard is it to write a program for a driver? So rather than ditch Lexmark printer I set up another laptop that runs Windows 7. Slower but does the
    job. Won't buy another Lexmark again.

Original Title: Lexmark X7170 printer

Robtxvet, Oct 29, 2017
  3. Lexmark printer/scanner x1240 won't work on Windows 10

Lexmark printer/scanner x1240 won't work on Windows 10. Is there a solution?

Thanks.

OT:

Lexmark printer/scanner

JimHightower, Oct 29, 2017
Thema:

Lexmark x2550 printer

1. Lexmark x2550 printer - Similar Threads - Lexmark x2550 printer

2. Lexmark 2425 working as printer but not scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lexmark 2425 working as printer but not scanner: Hi, I have a Lexmark MC 2425 printer which works perfectly as a printer. However, although it says its set up as a Multi function device it is not being recognised as a scanner. It doesnt appear in scan profiles and under scanner properties it says its unavailable. Ive...
  3. add lexmark wireless printer to dell laptop?

add lexmark wireless printer to dell laptop?: cannot link lxmark wireles printer to my dell laptop arrgghhhh. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-lexmark-wireless-printer-to-dell-laptop/66afb9dc-890e-4d02-90a1-3c7d31149259
  4. Lexmark Z715 Printer

Lexmark Z715 Printer: I just upgraded my system from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Now my Lexmark Z715 printer will not work. I uninstalled and when I tried to reinstall the system went into a loop with the install window showing....
  5. Lexmark X9350 Printer

Lexmark X9350 Printer: Can a Lexmark X9350 printer work with windows 10. I get a message that there is no driver. But when I go to get the driver, I am not able to completely fill out the information requested. The form does not allow me to enter the version of windows I am using. Any...
  6. Unable to print using Lexmark x3650 printer

Unable to print using Lexmark x3650 printer: hi, Lexmark x3650 is giving no communication error with windows 10 I tried couple of solutions provided here but did not work, I installed windows 7 and 8 drivers for it separately but no result. please guide me with Lexmark software and drivers. thank you ***Original...
  7. Lexmark Printer Issues

Lexmark Printer Issues: Hello - I am having an issue with my Lexmark X5650 printer. I noticed today that under Devices and Printers, the printer is listed in the "Unspecified" section. Additionally, it is listed as: Lexmark 5600-6600 Series (Copy 1). I accessed Device Manager and under Printers...
  8. Lost My Printer (Lexmark E234)

Lost My Printer (Lexmark E234): I up-graded my Samsung notebook to Windows 10 and now I don't have a printer. I went to Lexmark's wed site and downloaded what E-234 printer driver but I still have nothing. I've already spent hours trying to figure this out so before I uninstall windows 10 what are my...
  9. Lexmark printer problem

Lexmark printer problem: Can a Lexmark printer operate in Windows10.I have an X9575model which works fine with windows7 and earlier xp for example but having installed Windows10 my laptop fails to connect either by USB or Wirelessly? Can't find any info on Lexmark site except confirmation that this...
  10. How do I use Lexmark X2550 printer with windows 10

How do I use Lexmark X2550 printer with windows 10: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 Home edition. How can I use my Lexmark x2550 with Windows 10. I installed the Lexmark 2500 series driver but it is not recognized.. I also tried the Lexmark support site (http://support.lexmark.com/index?loc...EXMARK_X2550#2) Anyone have any...