Windows 10: Lexmark X3650 Not working after recent update

Discus and support Lexmark X3650 Not working after recent update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After recently installing Windows 10 version 1809. I have been receiving an error stating that "Communication Not available." on My Lexmark X3650 My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MikeMead1, Oct 27, 2018.

1. MikeMead1 Win User

Lexmark X3650 Not working after recent update

After recently installing Windows 10 version 1809. I have been receiving an error stating that "Communication Not available." on My Lexmark X3650 My USB is connected to my computer, I have already stopped and started the windows print spooler, Uninstalled the Printer and Updated the Driver again and nothing has worked. I relied on my printer as I am a college student.

:)

MikeMead1, Oct 27, 2018

2. WINDOWS 10 Sept 22 Update and LEXMARK X3650 Printer

Yesterday my PC updated the Windows 10 software. Upon completion of the update I was unable to print/scan using my Lexmark X3650 printer. I tried to simply delete the printer and re-install using my installation disk and then download the drivers from
    the web. Neither worked. I decided to go to the Programs and Features. I noticed the "LEXMARK 3600-4600 series" program was installed/Re-installed yesterday. I removed the program, went to Control Panel and deleted/removed the Lexmark X3650 printer. Restarted
    my PC. Inserted my Installaion CD for my Lexmark 3600-4600 series. Ran the .exe and reloaded the programs. My printer is now printing and scanning. Hope this helps.

Kyle Rapp1, Oct 27, 2018
  3. WINDOWS 10 Sept 22 Update and LEXMARK X3650 Printer

Hej !

Jag följde ovanstående tips och nu fungerar min skrivare Lexmark x3650 igen.

Tack !

med "Skrivaren som försvann

Lennart Johansson-KL, Oct 27, 2018
  4. hbenthow Win User

Lexmark X4650 not working in Windows 10.

No.

However, I've just found the solution. I posted a similar thread at Tom's Hardware, and was given information on how to download a relatively recent driver for my printer. I installed it, and everything works now.

Thank you for your suggestion, though.

hbenthow, Oct 27, 2018
Thema:

1. Lexmark X3650 Not working after recent update - Similar Threads - Lexmark X3650 working

2. Microphone is not working after recent update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone is not working after recent update: I am running Windows 10 version 1909 64-bit on an ASUS TP501UA. I believe my audio driver used to be Realtek or possibly Synaptics. After a recent update, my computer downloaded a driver from Conexant which seems to have taken over for my audio. This problem started at the...
  3. Laptop keyboard not working after recent update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop keyboard not working after recent update: External won’t work either. I’ve tried reinstalling keyboards, updating drivers, restarting several times and nothing works. Please help. Already had to reset my laptop after a previous update nearly killed it. submitted by /u/winters_soldier [link] [comments]...
  4. Keyboard not working after recent update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keyboard not working after recent update: My keyboard is not working after the recent update especially when you type a password in a WIFI or in type a word in a search box. Other than that everything is fine. It works in Office Application....
  5. Microphone not working after recently updating

Microphone not working after recently updating: Updated laptop today, and up until now everything has been fine. After finishing the update, my microphone now won't work. I've double checked the drivers for both my headphones and the microphone on the laptop itself which i have been using with no issues until today and...
  6. Second Monitor not working after recent update

Second Monitor not working after recent update: Hi, I recently plugged in a old NEC LCD1715 monitor, I had laying around for dual screens. I needed a vga to usb port adapter for my HP Omni100 PC desktop in order to plug the monitor into my computer. I installed the driver that came with the adapter and my windows 10...
  7. Unable to print using Lexmark x3650 printer

Unable to print using Lexmark x3650 printer: hi, Lexmark x3650 is giving no communication error with windows 10 I tried couple of solutions provided here but did not work, I installed windows 7 and 8 drivers for it separately but no result. please guide me with Lexmark software and drivers. thank you ***Original...
  8. lexmark X3650 3 in 1 printer no communication with windows 10. please help

lexmark X3650 3 in 1 printer no communication with windows 10. please help: hi, Lexmark x3650 is giving no communication error with windows 10 I tried couple of solutions provided here but did not work, I installed windows 7 and 8 drivers for it separately but no result. please guide me with Lexmark software and drivers. thank you...
  9. My All-in-One Lexmark Printer stopped working after Microsoft Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My All-in-One Lexmark Printer stopped working after Microsoft Update: Please help me. My Lexmark Printer has not been working since a Microsoft Update came in. Next day, my printer stopped working. I try to print and an error #: 0x80070005 and says: Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem. However, if I go to a...
  10. wifi not working after recent windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi not working after recent windows update: Wifi stopped working after recent update, namely the Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 device has a yellow exclamation mark and is not working. My computed does not see any wifi connections, like it's not supposed to be even capable of connecting to internet via any this...