Windows 10: LEZP: This software will decrypt all your encrypted files.

Discus and support LEZP: This software will decrypt all your encrypted files. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; ATTENTION! Don't worry, you can return all your files! All your files like photos, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by shehanperera3, Apr 26, 2020.

1. LEZP: This software will decrypt all your encrypted files.

ATTENTION!

Don't worry, you can return all your files!
    All your files like photos, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key.
    The only method of recovering files is to purchase decrypt tool and unique key for you.
    This software will decrypt all your encrypted files.
    What guarantees you have?
    You can send one of your encrypted file from your PC and we decrypt it for free.
    But we can decrypt only 1 file for free. File must not contain valuable information.
    You can get and look video overview decrypt tool:
    https://we.tl/t-nb2ThWY25i
    Price of private key and decrypt software is $980.
    Discount 50% available if you contact us first 72 hours, that's price for you is $490.
    Please note that you'll never restore your data without payment.
    Check your e-mail "Spam" or "Junk" folder if you don't get answer more than 6 hours.

To get this software you need write on our e-mail:
    *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Reserve e-mail address to contact us:
    *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Your personal ID:
    0221yiuduy6S5dnAol7MjI4HZ7I3vD8kfywSf70qfJVyuMeqROCZKU

:)

shehanperera3, Apr 26, 2020

2. Decryption of encrypted files

Hi,

One of our employee deleted and encrypted the files in the F: drive using cipher.exe command. While trying to recover them with a third party software, the deleted files are showing and all of them are encrypted. Can anyone suggest how can i decrypt and
    recover all the deleted data back?

RoyalUnited, May 23, 2020
  3. encrypted files

Hi Iman,

Error message 0x80071771 means that you need to restore the file encryption key in order for you to decrypt the encrypted files. On the other hand, you can still try these steps and see if it will work:

• Right-click the file or folder that you want to decrypt.
    • Click File ownership and click Personal.

Feel free to contact us if you need assistance with Windows.

Dennis Mop, May 23, 2020
  4. Samuria Win User

LEZP: This software will decrypt all your encrypted files.

URGENT!! Decrypt files after deleting encryption certificate

have you tried To decrypt a file or folder:

1. From the Start menu, select Programs or All Programs, then Accessories, and then Windows Explorer.
    2. Right-click the file or folder you want to decrypt, and then click Properties.
    3. On the General tab, click Advanced.
    4. Clear the Encrypt contents to secure data checkbox, and then click OK.
    When you decrypt a folder, you must decide whether to decrypt the folder only or to decrypt the folder and all files and subfolders contained within it. If you choose to decrypt the folder only, the files and subfolders within the folder remain encrypted. However, when you add new files and subfolders to the folder, they will not be automatically encrypted.

Samuria, May 23, 2020
Thema:

LEZP: This software will decrypt all your encrypted files.

1. LEZP: This software will decrypt all your encrypted files. - Similar Threads - LEZP software decrypt

2. Decrypt files encrypted with Bitlocker with key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Decrypt files encrypted with Bitlocker with key: Good afternoon!I have a problem, I have a backup folder in an external disk, from a drive in my computer with Windows 11 and bitlocker are activated, I made a restoration of my computer and now I can´t access to these files, I have the keys of bitlocker, but I don´t know...
  3. Is there a way to batch decrypt all AES encrypted files/folders on your PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to batch decrypt all AES encrypted files/folders on your PC?: I have various 'green' AES encrypted files/folders scattered around my hard drives, and want to decrypt them all. I am the original user, so I can do it manually, folder by folder, but hoped there must be a quicker way? Am on Windows 7, moving to 10. Thanks,...
  4. Is there a way to batch decrypt all AES encrypted files/folders on your PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to batch decrypt all AES encrypted files/folders on your PC?: I have various 'green' AES encrypted files/folders scattered around my hard drives, and want to decrypt them all. I am the original user, so I can do it manually, folder by folder, but hoped there must be a quicker way? Am on Windows 7, moving to 10. Thanks,...
  5. Encryption/Decryption

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Encryption/Decryption: I encrypted some files in Windows 7 using EFS. The computer was formatted to install Windows 10 and those files won't open now. I tried to decrypt them by using the PFX file, cipher command, and setting permissions but they couldn't decrypt the files. They were unable to show...
  6. Encryption/ Decryption

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Encryption/ Decryption: I encrypted some files in Windows 7 using EFS. The computer was formatted to install Windows 10 and those files won't open now. I tried to decrypt them by using the PFX file, cipher command, and setting permissions but they couldn't decrypt the files. They were unable to show...
  7. File Encryption and Decryption Problem

File Encryption and Decryption Problem: So recently, i faced issues with my windows laptop, i decided to do a complete backup of all my files and then reset the laptop. My laptop had encrypted most of the files which i only realised after having reset everything. Now, i cant grant ownershipt of the files nor modify...
  8. encryption and decryption

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    encryption and decryption: Hi, I want to encrypt photos for storage. I have many choice of software to do that , but my point or question is: In say 20 years, I will have changed computer , or my computer will be 20 years old, and I may not have updated or upgraded the original software that I...
  9. Regarding encryption and decryption of my files

Regarding encryption and decryption of my files: I have actually encrypted few files in my old windows 10 pc and unknowingly i have deleted its certificatekey but i had my onedrive account in that old pc while encrypting and i can't decrypt the files in my new PC Is there any possible way to decrypt my files please it...
  10. How Decrypt, Encrypt file?

How Decrypt, Encrypt file?: I saved my Photos in D:Drive. And Encrypt same personal photos by this way{Choose a photo->Right click on it->then properties->Advances option in General->Then choose "Encrypt file to secure data"}. But now I can't open my encrypted photos. And can't Decrypt it. So Please...