Windows 10: LG 2019 OLED TVs to support NVIDIA G-Sync

Discus and support LG 2019 OLED TVs to support NVIDIA G-Sync in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] LG Electronics (LG) has joined forces with NVIDIA to make gamer's dreams come true, adding support for NVIDIA G-SYNCCompatibility to its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

LG 2019 OLED TVs to support NVIDIA G-Sync

Source: LG UNVEILS FIRST OLED TVS TO SUPPORT NVIDIA G-SYNC FOR BIG SCREEN GAMING EXPERIENCE | LG Newsroom

:)

Brink, Sep 10, 2019
  2. ern88 Win User
    ern88, Sep 10, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Sep 10, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

CES 2019: NVIDIA announces G-SYNC Compatible monitors

Source: Announcing G-SYNC Compatible Monitors and BFGD Pre-Orders

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

1. LG 2019 OLED TVs to support NVIDIA G-Sync - Similar Threads - 2019 OLED TVs

2. LG announces QNED Mini LED TVs

in Windows 10 News
    LG announces QNED Mini LED TVs: [ATTACH] Until recently, the term “Mini LED” would have been unfamiliar to all but the most ardent of TV technology buffs. Although talked about in tech circles for years, the term has only just started to enter the wider public consciousness,...
  3. Best settings for gaming (NVIDIA/G-Sync/etc)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Best settings for gaming (NVIDIA/G-Sync/etc): Hi, I have a GTX 1060 6GB and an AOC Agon AG271QG which is 1440p, G-Sync and 165 Hz refresh rate. Now.. I know my 1060 is not able to take advantage of that monitor, but to get the most out of my GPU I want to know what game settings I should be choosing. I would like to...
  4. Nvidia's G-Sync finally supporting A sync monitors

Nvidia's G-Sync finally supporting A sync monitors: Pretty stoked that Nvidia are finally going to support adaptive sync Monitors to use G-Sync features. More can be found here on it: NVIDIA to certify Adaptive-Sync monitors to support G-Sync - VideoCardz.com 124923
  5. CES 2019: NVIDIA announces G-SYNC Compatible monitors

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2019: NVIDIA announces G-SYNC Compatible monitors: G-SYNC’s display technology has been delivering superior gaming experiences since 2013, and as we begin 2019 we have several exciting G-SYNC announcements to share. Introducing “G-SYNC Compatible” Displays In 2013 we released G-SYNC, a revolutionary monitor technology that...
  6. Nvidia G-Sync not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Nvidia G-Sync not working in Windows 10: [ATTACH] If you’re a PC gamer, then there’s a good chance you’ve heard of G-Sync. It’s a proprietary adaptive sync technology designed by Nvidia, and arguably, it’s the best in the business despite stiff competition from AMD’s FreeSync. G-Sync is all [...] This post Nvidia...
  7. G-Sync laptop - How do I turn on G-Sync?

G-Sync laptop - How do I turn on G-Sync?: Hi, I have a new laptop with G-Sync but I cannot see anywhere in the Nvidia Control Panel where I can turn this feature on or off... Some older tutorials point to a Display option in the Nvidia Control Panel but I only have the 3D Settings option... So how do I see the...
  8. G-Sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    G-Sync: Whats up guys? how do i confirm that gsync is currently working? like ive been having trouble with it. in CP i have it set to full screen apps, and in global 3d settings, i have screen set to G-sync, and V-sync is set to app controlled and off in games. from what i read, this...
  9. Miracast no longer working LG OLED

Miracast no longer working LG OLED: I havent used miracast in a while, last time was 6 mths ago, i just tried connecting and it would not display Giving me a could not connect error, so i removed the tv and when back to the device connection, it does locate the TV but eventually says could not connect I...
  10. Nvidia 10 series gpu with non g sync monitor

Nvidia 10 series gpu with non g sync monitor: I am curious. Has anyone have or had a build with a Nvidia gpu with non gsync monitor? I know there's v-sync and fast sync but haven't done enough research to know how it works exactly. Any experiences here? I thought of getting a lg ultrawide monitor with 75hz. Why am I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. do tvs support v sync

2. lg oled gsync