Windows 10: LG announces QNED Mini LED TVs

Discus and support LG announces QNED Mini LED TVs in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Until recently, the term “Mini LED” would have been unfamiliar to all but the most ardent of TV technology buffs.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Brink Win User

LG announces QNED Mini LED TVs

Source:

:)

Brink, Jan 1, 2021
  2. Laurijan Win User
    Laurijan, Jan 1, 2021
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    I can't get a video to stream to my lg smart tv in full screen , it's playing full screen on the pc no problem

Hi Steve,

To assist you better, I like to know; how exactly you are trying to stream video from your PC to LG Smart TV?

As an initial step, I suggest you to try updating the display adapter on your system.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on the Start button, and type Device Manager on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.
    • Find and double-click Display Adapters from the left panel to update.
    • Right-click the device, and click Update.

As you are able to play the video full screen in your PC, then it might be an issue related to LG Smart TV. I suggest you to check for the LG Smart TV manual and check what all settings need to done to play video in full screen.

Kindly reply to us, with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Jan 1, 2021
  4. LG announces QNED Mini LED TVs

how to connect my lumia 535 to my led tv?

how can i connect my Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual Sim Smartphone to my LG led tv?

SHYAM PRASAD SAHOO, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

LG announces QNED Mini LED TVs

1. LG announces QNED Mini LED TVs - Similar Threads - announces QNED Mini

2. Screen Cast to Samsung Q series TVs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Cast to Samsung Q series TVs.: I have Samsung Q9 and Q90 Televisions and neither are discoverable by my Windows 11 laptop. Samsung have recently updated the firmware on these TV's but refuse to admit it is their problem and are certainly not willing to do anything about it. Other TV's in the house Samsung,...
  3. TVs as monitor vs gaming monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    TVs as monitor vs gaming monitors: Hi guys so I'm wondering what your thoughts are on using a large TV as your monitor vs. a gaming monitor. The single thing that makes me ask this is refresh rate. I've currently got a 65" Samsung TV as my monitor that has a 120hz refresh rate... but I'm thinking about...
  4. Randomly started getting Game Crashes that led to BSOD. Mini Dump Files attached while in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Randomly started getting Game Crashes that led to BSOD. Mini Dump Files attached while in...: This started while I was playing world of warcraft, but then the issue went on to Fortnite and other games. The screen would freeze, turn black with some color from the game, then either restart or go to BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I've reinstalled windows 11 and 10 to...
  5. Randomly started getting Game Crashes that led to BSOD. Mini Dump Files attached while in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Randomly started getting Game Crashes that led to BSOD. Mini Dump Files attached while in...: This started while I was playing world of warcraft, but then the issue went on to Fortnite and other games. The screen would freeze, turn black with some color from the game, then either restart or go to BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I've reinstalled windows 11 and 10 to...
  6. UINIC LED U28 Mini Projector - Looking for Driver and Firmware advice?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UINIC LED U28 Mini Projector - Looking for Driver and Firmware advice?: So I have this blast from the past UINIC LED U28 Mini Projector Ive never really had a problem with it except the clarity. It dose what it need to do which is work when moving. So I don't really use it that much but like my computers and vehicle I like to keep this up to date...
  7. UINIC LED U28 Mini Projector - Looking for Driver and Firmware advice?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UINIC LED U28 Mini Projector - Looking for Driver and Firmware advice?: So I have this blast from the past UINIC LED U28 Mini Projector Ive never really had a problem with it except the clarity. It dose what it need to do which is work when moving. So I don't really use it that much but like my computers and vehicle I like to keep this up to date...
  8. Survey: 60Hz TVs running at 24Hz

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Survey: 60Hz TVs running at 24Hz: It's not a secret that Blu-ray movies look better on 24Hz TVs. What surprised me was, though my TV's manual says it runs solely at 60Hz, and though I could connect via HDMI under Windows solely at 60Hz, I can switch my Sharp TV to 24Hz via a NVIDIA utility! ...And it does...
  9. LG 2019 OLED TVs to support NVIDIA G-Sync

in Windows 10 News
    LG 2019 OLED TVs to support NVIDIA G-Sync: [img] LG Electronics (LG) has joined forces with NVIDIA to make gamer's dreams come true, adding support for NVIDIA G-SYNCCompatibility to its stunning 2019 OLED TVs (model 65/55E9, model 77/65/55C9). LG's newest OLED products offer blazing speed and stunning color...
  10. TVs go black for a few seconds

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    TVs go black for a few seconds: I have a Windows 10 64-bit ASUS installed in a church. It's primary function is to play video. As such, I have a 24" monitor hooked up through a DVI cable, which sits at our audio/video console. Then I have HDMI out running into an HDMI to SDI converter, which runs to an SDI...