Windows 10: lg blu ray burner wont see 100gb media

Discus and support lg blu ray burner wont see 100gb media in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; lg blu ray burner wont see 100gb media. It worked fine for years on 25 gb blu ray discs. Simply want to burn fata files. Nothing fancy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FredHenk, May 21, 2020.

1. FredHenk Win User

lg blu ray burner wont see 100gb media

lg blu ray burner wont see 100gb media. It worked fine for years on 25 gb blu ray discs. Simply want to burn fata files. Nothing fancy

:)

FredHenk, May 21, 2020

2. After upgrade to WIN10 (from 8.1) Blu-Ray burner (LG BH08LS) no longer recognized

After upgrade to WIN10 (from 8.1) Blu-Ray burner (LG BH08LS) no longer recognized. I contacted LG and they said they do not support WIN10 nor do they know if they will. They have used MS Drivers for a long time, so there are no drivers to update.

Any Ideas?

Is there a new list with WIN10 ready Hardware so I could get a new one if needed?

Keith.Fulcher, May 21, 2020
  3. 1udl Win User
    Blu-ray burners in windows 10 home 64-bit

I just 'upgraded' to windows 10, and one of my two Blu-ray burners has disappeared from my hardware list, and it was working perfectly in windows 7 home premium 64-bit.

I have confirmed that the second drive is there in my cmos, and neither the windows device manager nor the disk management see it.

I have five media devices: 1x 500GB SSD, 2x 500GB HD, and 2x Blu-ray burners.

Can anyone tell me if we are limited to only one burner?

4. lg blu ray burner wont see 100gb media

Can not burn DVDs but Blu Ray burning works

I have a Dell XPS 8100 and all of a sudden, I can not burn DVD's. I have two drives, the DVD burner that came with the computer and a Blu-Ray burner (LG) that I added. Neither will burn DVD's but I have no problems burning Blu-Rays. It's not the blanks because I tried two different brands and not the burning software because I tried Nero 2018 and ImgBurn. The error message from ImgBurn says write failed. Any suggestions?

TheBigCheese, May 21, 2020
Thema:

lg blu ray burner wont see 100gb media

1. lg blu ray burner wont see 100gb media - Similar Threads - blu ray burner

2. LG Blu-ray formatted M-DISC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LG Blu-ray formatted M-DISC: Hello,I went to use the LG bp50nb40 Blu-ray Disc write drive to load more pictures from my phone to an M-DISC using a new computer. The M-DISC already had many picture and movie files already on it. The laptop computer asked "Use disc like a USB flash drive or with a CD/DVD...
  3. LG Blu-ray formatted M-DISC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LG Blu-ray formatted M-DISC: Hello,I went to use the LG bp50nb40 Blu-ray Disc write drive to load more pictures from my phone to an M-DISC using a new computer. The M-DISC already had many picture and movie files already on it. The laptop computer asked "Use disc like a USB flash drive or with a CD/DVD...
  4. LG Blu-ray formatted M-DISC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Best Blu-Ray Burner Software for BDXL Discs as of Oct, 2020?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best Blu-Ray Burner Software for BDXL Discs as of Oct, 2020?: I know there are a whole bunch of burner software but I was wondering if someone knew if there is a current undisputed king of burner software for backing up data on Blu ray blank discs? The Pioneer that I got 212UBK is the only player that can burn 100 gigs and it came with...
  6. Best Blu-Ray Burner and Reader

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Best Blu-Ray Burner and Reader: Hello, Friends, Can anyone help me with any info on these blu-ray burners/readers. It seems that these are the top 3 latest blu-ray burners on the market. Pioneer BDR-212UBK Asus BW-16D1HT LG WH16NS60 None of them makes reading UHD 4k blu-rays easy, according to...
  7. Pioneer Blu Ray Player/Burner not Recognized

Pioneer Blu Ray Player/Burner not Recognized: After installing the latest Windows 10 update my Pioneer Blu Ray Player/Burner is not recognized how do I correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pioneer-blu-ray-playerburner-not-recognized/364fc2ef-35e4-498a-9aa6-a11ce2d1f0ed
  8. LG UH12LS29 DVD burner Blu-ray reader not working in windows 10

LG UH12LS29 DVD burner Blu-ray reader not working in windows 10: My drive stopped working although it is recognized in bios and Device Manager. I've tried all the regedit tricks (upper filters, etc.). Previously the EnumDevice1 trick in regedit worked, but a week later the drive stopped working again. I've uninstalled the device,...
  9. LG Blu-Ray Drive Stops Working in Windows 10

LG Blu-Ray Drive Stops Working in Windows 10: In the past, my LG Blu-Ray drive (WH14NS40) would periodically stop working in Windows 10. Usually, reconnecting the drive to a different SATA port would temporarily solve the problem. However, this time around none of the solutions posted on the Web worked, including...
  10. LG Mdrive Blu-ray burner.

LG Mdrive Blu-ray burner.: We moved and I've finally got my network up only to find my desktop's Blueray burner won't. I suppose that in the move the cable(s) might have slipped loose? But to troubleshoot I'm thinking I should delete the driver and reload it to get the latest Win10 version? Anybody got...