Windows 10: LG C9 + 3080 video stutter after Windows 10 update

Discus and support LG C9 + 3080 video stutter after Windows 10 update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have an LG C9 connected to my pc with a 3080 GPU. Running my desktop at 2160p 120hz. Last week I updated Windows 10 to the latest version. Since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hotminute123, Feb 28, 2021.

1. LG C9 + 3080 video stutter after Windows 10 update

I have an LG C9 connected to my pc with a 3080 GPU. Running my desktop at 2160p 120hz. Last week I updated Windows 10 to the latest version. Since then, I've been getting this occasional stutter on all videos I play. This includes Youtube videos in Chrome as well as any video played in MPC or VLC. It happens around every 15 seconds of playback

This morning, I reinstalled Windows in the hopes that this would rectify the issue. However, it seems as though it's actually related to that Windows update! This patch: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-preview-1a7ed2b4-017d-2644-a1e8-dd6bf14cba76 was released and includes a fix for video flicker on low latency monitors.

However, even after installing the patch, the issue persists! I've reset all the settings in Nvidia CP and even disables Gsync and instant game mode on the TV. No luck so far and not sure what I can try next.

Specs: https://i.imgur.com/lsS0Zko.png

submitted by /u/hotminute123
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hotminute123, Feb 28, 2021
  2. Mohan B P Win User

I can't get a video to stream to my lg smart tv in full screen , it's playing full screen on the pc no problem

Hi Steve,

To assist you better, I like to know; how exactly you are trying to stream video from your PC to LG Smart TV?

As an initial step, I suggest you to try updating the display adapter on your system.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on the Start button, and type Device Manager on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.
    • Find and double-click Display Adapters from the left panel to update.
    • Right-click the device, and click Update.

As you are able to play the video full screen in your PC, then it might be an issue related to LG Smart TV. I suggest you to check for the LG Smart TV manual and check what all settings need to done to play video in full screen.

Kindly reply to us, with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Feb 28, 2021
  3. Update and stuttering issue

Hi,

We would like to know more about the issue, kindly answer the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Were you able to successfully update your OS to Windows 10?
    • Does the stutter happen even when you're connected to your Wi-Fi network?
    Thank you.

Jeraldine Ase, Feb 28, 2021
  4. LG C9 + 3080 video stutter after Windows 10 update

windows 10 video and audio lag(stutter)

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with Windows 10.

I do appreciate your efforts and time. Do not worry, will assist you with the issue.

Method 1: Update video adapter driver.

Verify that the latest drivers for the display adapter are installed.

• a. At the Start screen, type Windows Update.
    • b. Click or tap Settings on the right side of the screen, and then select Install optional updates from the left results
    • c. When the Windows Update control panel opens, click on “Check for Updates” on the top left corner to receive a fresh list of updates.
    I would also suggest you to refer to the following article and perform the steps mentioned under “Update driver” section.

Download and install drivers in Windows 8.1 (Also applicable
    for windows 10)

Method 2:

Check the Device status in the Device Manager. The yellow exclamation mark provides an indication of a device's current status and could mean that there is a system resource conflict, a driver issue, or any number of other
    things. Refer to these steps to open Device Manager.

Step 1. Press Windows and X keys together.

Step 2. Click on Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand Sound, video and game controller.

Step 4. Please check with the optional driver updates through windows update and check if it helps. And
    for more information I suggest you to refer the link below.

Download and install drivers in Windows 8.1 (Also
    applicable for windows 10)

Method 3: If the issue still prissiest, install the Windows 8.1 drivers in compatibility mode.

Step 1. Download the Windows 8.1 drivers.

Step 2. Right click on the downloaded driver file.

Step 3. Click/tap on
    Troubleshoot Compatibility.

I also suggest install the latest drivers available for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

LG C9 + 3080 video stutter after Windows 10 update

1. LG C9 + 3080 video stutter after Windows 10 update - Similar Threads - 3080 video stutter

2. VIDEO STUTTERING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIDEO STUTTERING: Hello. when I click on the windows start button while watching a video, there's a stutter that shows up and persists even in the videos am watching. I have tried updating graphics drivers and even reinstalling windows but the issue persists. Am using an ASUS laptop x570zd,...
  3. VIDEO STUTTERING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VIDEO STUTTERING: Hello. when I click on the windows start button while watching a video, there's a stutter that shows up and persists even in the videos am watching. I have tried updating graphics drivers and even reinstalling windows but the issue persists. Am using an ASUS laptop x570zd,...
  4. VIDEO STUTTERING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Stuttering after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Stuttering after update: hello all, my windows updated a few days ago and since then i've noticed it stuttering, at first i thought it was my headphones, then speakers, read up and reinstalled drivers, didn't fix the issue, then noticed my mouse and other screens stuttering intermittently, usually...
  6. Computer Stuttering After Windows 10 Update

Computer Stuttering After Windows 10 Update: I've been having an issue lately by lately I mean the past 5 months concerning stuttering I've been experiencing with my desktop PC. Ever since I "upgraded" from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, my PC has been stuttering like Professor Quirrell. It stutters when I'm using any...
  7. No GPU output (3080) after an update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No GPU output (3080) after an update: Any idea what could have happened? Currently uninstalling the update. submitted by /u/Dehyak [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jndu2t/no_gpu_output_3080_after_an_update/
  8. Windows 10 experiencing video and audio stuttering after 2H20 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 experiencing video and audio stuttering after 2H20 update: After I had installed the Windows 10 2H20 and other recent updates I'm getting bad stuttering from the audio and mouse inputs. I've already cleared any viruses and malware but it's still there, sometimes when I restart the stuttering will disappear. I would appreciate any...
  9. Video Stuttering

Video Stuttering: I have windows 10. Since the upload, it has been acting kind of off. Especially when I am trying to watch a video. The video stutters a lot whther I am watching YouTube or Netflix. I have already tried to restart my entire computer. That did not work. My mouse pad is also...
  10. videos pixilate and stutter in windows 10

videos pixilate and stutter in windows 10: why are simple new york times videos pixilating and stuttering in windows 10 on my new HP zbook whhich supports HD 4 k resolution? I am using chrome browser. do not want to use Edge. thanks...