Windows 10: lg env pic transfer to pc

Discus and support lg env pic transfer to pc in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; greetings, 1st time poster here so please accept my apology if this topic has been addressed before. I need to know how to transfer pics from my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by steve19438, Jul 12, 2016.

1. lg env pic transfer to pc

greetings,

1st time poster here so please accept my apology if this topic has been addressed before.

I need to know how to transfer pics from my lg env to my pc using a usb cord and win 10.. I stopped at a Verizon store and they could not help also the manual is not much help. actually the guy at the store got things to work but unbelievably they are still using win 7.

thanks

steve

:)

steve19438, Jul 12, 2016
  2. bjbenham Win User

Syncing phone with Outlook

I just got the LG enV Touch and it syncs with Outlook with a software download from LG. It is not a Windows Mobile device nor a smart phone. It works like a charm!

bjbenham, Jul 12, 2016
  3. Why doesn't my computer recognize my new LG Android?

Download the drivers and LG PC Suite from LG web site to transfer files from your computer.

Chris Mylonas

ChrisMylonas, Jul 12, 2016
  4. pyramid10 Win User

lg env pic transfer to pc

Am I right to think lg env is not recognized by Windows 10, and that it has no external storage like a microSD?

pyramid10, Jul 13, 2016
  5. win 10 does NOT recognize camera. camera does have a micro chip in it.

steve19438, Jul 13, 2016
  6. mrgeek Win User
    I never use the usb cable with my camera. I just take the SD card, take it out of the camera and plug it into the SD card reader and file explorer will open it in a new window. Then just move or copy the files to free up the card. Almost every laptop out there has a card slot.

mrgeek, Jul 14, 2016
  7. tried that too. nothing showed up on pc screen.

steve19438, Jul 14, 2016
  8. mrgeek Win User

If the window does open when you insert the card, navigate to it under This PC. Here's the card inserted from my Panasonic camera. Double-click F drive (may be diff letter on yours) to open photos file location, if not opening automatically. Good Luck.

lg env pic transfer to pc [​IMG]

mrgeek, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. lg env pic transfer to pc - Similar Threads - env pic transfer

2. lg camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lg camera: hi my camera lg vimicro zc0301 plus not working in win 10 and i tray play camera the system restart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lg-camera/df7a7afa-f0c7-425e-a9ad-f59f096c8236
  3. Return pics to pc hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Return pics to pc hard drive: how do I remove pics folder from one drive and put back on my pc. I just wanted to put my documents on one drive, but when I signed back in to one drive, it tried to move everything and now my pics are in no man's land....
  4. PIC to PIC BYTEs divided by 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PIC to PIC BYTEs divided by 2: Hi, I have a PCB with 2x PICs on 18F4620 MASTER and 18F4431 SLAVE. The SLAVE READs an Incremental encoder, then the MASTER CALLs for the 2xBYTEs. The SLAVE SEROUT, also a Digital analyser, shows correct BYTEs being SENT. Once in the MASTER, both BYTEs are now 1/2 of what...
  5. Pic transfer from to laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pic transfer from to laptop: Tranfered pics from LG phone to win10 on Dell laptop and can't find them. Where should I look? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pic-transfer-from-to-laptop/f170e875-c5f1-45d6-99fe-d22b39a9bf94"
  6. How to transfer or move pics from Photo App to Word?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to transfer or move pics from Photo App to Word?: Hello, my problem is an echo of so many asking about: "My pics are all over my computer." I asked the internet: "How to transfer pictures from Photo App to Word?" ALL answers gave solutions to transferring here to there and there to here but...not one had an answer to this...
  7. LG Phone not Recognized by PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LG Phone not Recognized by PC: Ok guys, I have been hammering at this issue for hours and I am resorting to starting my own thread. I've got an LG G7 Thinq phone, through Google Fi. I am trying to connect it to my HP Windows 10 PC (yes, I have installed all the windows updates) to move photos,...
  8. laptop background pic appearing on another pc?

in Windows 10 Customization
    laptop background pic appearing on another pc?: A bit of a weird one, ive got a nice cyberpunk background pic on my work laptop, come home tonight booted up my gaming pc and the back ground pic has appeared on my desktop background? the pic is not on my gaming pc so how has that happened? regards. 130507
  9. pics transfered from kyocera android to DELLPC wont open

pics transfered from kyocera android to DELLPC wont open: photos were hard enough and to time consuming to transfer from phone to pc but now they wont open in pictures format and drop down menu doesn't even offer pictures format to open them in only word or notepad and they are pictures...
  10. PCloud - how to transfer 1500 odd pics at once ?

PCloud - how to transfer 1500 odd pics at once ?: Anyone any experience with PCloud ? I've uploaded about 1500 odd family pics ok but cannot find a way to transfer all of them at once into My Pics folder, only one by one ....! *Confused Thanks 88811

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ENv PIC TO PC CABLE