Windows 10: lg env pic transfer to pc

Discus and support lg env pic transfer to pc in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; greetings, 1st time poster here so please accept my apology if this topic has been addressed before. I need to know how to transfer pics from my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by steve19438, Jul 12, 2016.

1. lg env pic transfer to pc

greetings,

1st time poster here so please accept my apology if this topic has been addressed before.

I need to know how to transfer pics from my lg env to my pc using a usb cord and win 10.. I stopped at a Verizon store and they could not help also the manual is not much help. actually the guy at the store got things to work but unbelievably they are still using win 7.

thanks

steve

:)

steve19438, Jul 12, 2016
  2. bjbenham Win User

Syncing phone with Outlook

I just got the LG enV Touch and it syncs with Outlook with a software download from LG. It is not a Windows Mobile device nor a smart phone. It works like a charm!

bjbenham, Jul 12, 2016
  3. Why doesn't my computer recognize my new LG Android?

Download the drivers and LG PC Suite from LG web site to transfer files from your computer.

Chris Mylonas

ChrisMylonas, Jul 12, 2016
  4. pyramid10 Win User

lg env pic transfer to pc

Am I right to think lg env is not recognized by Windows 10, and that it has no external storage like a microSD?

pyramid10, Jul 13, 2016
  5. win 10 does NOT recognize camera. camera does have a micro chip in it.

steve19438, Jul 13, 2016
  6. mrgeek Win User
    I never use the usb cable with my camera. I just take the SD card, take it out of the camera and plug it into the SD card reader and file explorer will open it in a new window. Then just move or copy the files to free up the card. Almost every laptop out there has a card slot.

mrgeek, Jul 14, 2016
  7. tried that too. nothing showed up on pc screen.

steve19438, Jul 14, 2016
  8. mrgeek Win User

If the window does open when you insert the card, navigate to it under This PC. Here's the card inserted from my Panasonic camera. Double-click F drive (may be diff letter on yours) to open photos file location, if not opening automatically. Good Luck.

lg env pic transfer to pc [​IMG]

mrgeek, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. lg env pic transfer to pc - Similar Threads - env pic transfer

2. About transferring pics from a Sony handcam

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    About transferring pics from a Sony handcam: Hi, I have a HDR Sony cx240 camera, I have done the right steps to get to the import part but every time I try to import it keeps saying “Your device has not been updated to accept transfers” what do I do to accept? I’m not sure where to go or what to click…...
  3. About transferring pics from a Sony handcam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About transferring pics from a Sony handcam: Hi, I have a HDR Sony cx240 camera, I have done the right steps to get to the import part but every time I try to import it keeps saying “Your device has not been updated to accept transfers” what do I do to accept? I’m not sure where to go or what to click…...
  4. About transferring pics from a Sony handcam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is there a way to remove $env prefix?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to remove $env prefix?: I installed the Spin model checker and set up its path in system environment variables. I want to be able to type just "spin -run ..." and not "& $env:spin -run ...". Is there a way to either remove the "& $env:" to run the model checker or to set it up in a different way so...
  6. Transfer Pics from A20 Galaxy to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer Pics from A20 Galaxy to PC: Right, I'm totally new to all this smart phone stuff. The last phone I had was just that, a mobile phone. As a result, I've only just learnt how to take pics with the thing, let alone transfer the images to my computer. I understand that the only way to do so is via the USB...
  7. Transferring pics from Pixel 2 to laptop

Transferring pics from Pixel 2 to laptop: I am having trouble transferring pics from my Pixel 2 to my laptop. I can get the pics to transfer to a folder, but all I see in the folder is 100's of the two tone blue mountain icon. In order to view an individual pic I have to click on the icon to open. I really don't...
  8. transferring pics from iphone 8s

transferring pics from iphone 8s: When downloading photos from Iphone DCIM folder, shortly afterwards computer message reads device access failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-pics-from-iphone-8s/4b57ea7d-799a-4322-80b8-d3e9051464bf
  9. Transferred pics

Transferred pics: I have an external HD that I transfer all my pics from my phone to. I have never had a problem viewing until today. I make the thumbnails large or X large for viewing when I click on it to open it, I get an error msg that reads something like windows couldn't find X file...
  10. Pic transfer from to laptop

Pic transfer from to laptop: Tranfered pics from LG phone to win10 on Dell laptop and can't find them. Where should I look? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pic-transfer-from-to-laptop/f170e875-c5f1-45d6-99fe-d22b39a9bf94"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ENv PIC TO PC CABLE