Windows 10: LG Flatron L1915S Monitor Sleep Mode

Discus and support LG Flatron L1915S Monitor Sleep Mode in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi I have an LG Flatron L1915S screen with my WIN 10 PC. Recently on start up, the sceen very briefly shows a glimpse of the BIOS screen then the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Paul Lenovo, Jun 8, 2020.

1. LG Flatron L1915S Monitor Sleep Mode

Hi

I have an LG Flatron L1915S screen with my WIN 10 PC. Recently on start up, the sceen very briefly shows a glimpse of the BIOS screen then the Windows boot scree before settling in some kind of "sleep" mode. If I turn the screen off/on I get a very brief glimpse of the user logon screen. I have since changed the PC poer settings to Sleep: never and Power off: never but still this problem persists.

Is this something to do with WIN 10 going into Tablet Mode or does anybody else hav experience of this/ideas on how to prevent it. Screen is old but good quality and functions well otherwise.

Cheers, Paaul

:)

Paul Lenovo, Jun 8, 2020

2. LG Flatron L1915S Monitor Sleep Mode

Hi

I have an LG Flatron L1915S screen with my WIN 10 PC. Recently on start up, the sceen very briefly shows a glimpse of the BIOS screen then the Windows boot scree before settling in some kind of "sleep" mode. If I turn the screen off/on I get a very brief glimpse of the user logon screen. I have since changed the PC poer settings to Sleep: never and Power off: never but still this problem persists.

Is this something to do with WIN 10 going into Tablet Mode or does anybody else hav experience of this/ideas on how to prevent it. Screen is old but good quality and functions well otherwise.

Cheers, Paaul

Paul Lenovo, Jun 9, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    LG Intros Flatron M2380D Monitor

LG introduced the Flatron M2380D LED-backlit LCD monitor with TV-tuner. As a monitor, this 23-incher sports 1920x1080 pixels resolution, with 5,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, 250 cd/m² maximum brightness, and 5 ms response time, with a trio of display inputs: DVI, HDMI, and D-Sub. The built-in TV tuner converts it into a conventional 1080p HDTV. The Flatron M2380D should be available in two color options, white (-WH) and black (-BK). Pictured below is the Flatron M2380D-WH. In the Japanese market, it goes for the equivalent of US $307.

LG Flatron L1915S Monitor Sleep Mode 62a_thm.jpg

Source: PCLaunches

btarunr, Jun 9, 2020
  4. DiBBz Win User

LG Flatron L1915S Monitor Sleep Mode

DVI issue with LG Monitor

Greetings again. so to make it simple i made a thread not to long ago about a related display issue here > HDMI issues with LG Flatron M2294D ?

and was adviced that possibly getting a dvi cable would fix the issueim currently having with my VGA cable. long story short!

VGA cable is becoming a nuisance show static interference that is noticeable when the screen becomes darker. like vertical waves on the screen. depending on the cables position its either quite noticeable to look at or none existent.

so i have thus done some research and found my monitor accepts DVI-D dual link and the same goes with my graphics card. so ordered one of amazon. arrived today! annnddd... not appears to display when switching to the dvi mode

at first it was on power saving mode. turned on the PC that went away but it was just displaying blank. so at this point ive pretty much got the feeling im stuck with VGA until i get a new monitor!

its definitely not the PSU or the graphics card / motherboards fault.

anyone got advice on if this problem is even worth fixing ?

DiBBz, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

LG Flatron L1915S Monitor Sleep Mode

1. LG Flatron L1915S Monitor Sleep Mode - Similar Threads - Flatron L1915S Monitor

2. My Monitor LG model Flatron E 1951 S keeps flickering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Monitor LG model Flatron E 1951 S keeps flickering: My Monitor LG model Flatron E 1951 S keeps flickering https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-monitor-lg-model-flatron-e-1951-s-keeps/1bc91648-972b-4472-a26b-e2fbf765dc68
  3. My Monitor LG model Flatron E 1951 S keeps flickering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Monitor LG model Flatron E 1951 S keeps flickering: My Monitor LG model Flatron E 1951 S keeps flickering https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-monitor-lg-model-flatron-e-1951-s-keeps/1bc91648-972b-4472-a26b-e2fbf765dc68
  4. My Monitor LG model Flatron E 1951 S keeps flickering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. LG Flatron W1934S cropping incorrectly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LG Flatron W1934S cropping incorrectly: So basically when i turn my pc on the display in incorrectly crops it self and its very annoying image of it https://gyazo.com/79e06b4d5b7b5522eda0dec814b048c7 like in the image its moved down to the left and that makes it so I can't see the bottom left of the screen and...
  6. LG Flatron L1915S Monitor Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    LG Flatron L1915S Monitor Sleep Mode: Hi I have an LG Flatron L1915S screen with my WIN 10 PC. Recently on start up, the sceen very briefly shows a glimpse of the BIOS screen then the Windows boot scree before settling in some kind of "sleep" mode. If I turn the screen off/on I get a very brief glimpse of the...
  7. Monitor will not go to sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Monitor will not go to sleep mode: pc will not go into sleep mode. get message "input signal not found. check video cable and video source." how correct problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-will-not-go-to-sleep-mode/e39ea554-f741-4167-8c20-1d7e9313ef9f
  8. Monitor sleep mode

Monitor sleep mode: I have a HP w1907 monitor, the monitor completely went black displays sleep mode, but does indicate no input connection what do i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-sleep-mode/6460684c-52bc-4009-9887-495412e6ae66
  9. monitor goes into sleep mode

monitor goes into sleep mode: If I'm starting up my PC from sleep mode, my monitor goes into sleep mode 5 - 10 seconds after it gets going. If I'm turning on my PC, this isn't an issue; it works fine. My graphics card is up to date. Help!...
  10. HDMI issues with LG Flatron M2294D ?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HDMI issues with LG Flatron M2294D ?: i decided it was time to move away from VGA and get into HDMI however ive encountered alot of issues during the time since ive pluged the HDMI cables in. Color saturation is completely OTT. Screen flickers alot (not like static interference) but more like flickering...