Windows 10: LG introduces 48 inch bendable gaming OLED display

Discus and support LG introduces 48 inch bendable gaming OLED display in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] SEOUL, Korea (Jan. 3, 2021) – LG Display, the world’s leading innovator of display technologies, announced today that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Brink Win User

LG introduces 48 inch bendable gaming OLED display

Source: Press Release - Press Center | LG Display

:)

Brink, Jan 4, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Samsung New World's First 15.6-inch 4K UHD OLED Display for Laptops

Source: https://news.samsung.com/us/samsung-...laptop-market/

Brink, Jan 4, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Samsung New World's First 15.6-inch 4K UHD OLED Display for Laptops

Source: https://news.samsung.com/us/samsung-...laptop-market/

Brink, Jan 4, 2021
  4. deleted Win User

LG Display Announces World's Largest OLED Panel

@D4S4, Sasqui, pantherx12

That's what I was trying to say. Most OLED displays use use sets of three OLEDs as individual pixels. In order to display red, the red subpixel is turned on and the other two subpixels are turned off.

But if you reread the OP, that doesn't sound like what we're dealing with here.
    It sounds more like this is an LCD screen with a WOLED backlight. The entire pixel is either on (white) or off (black). Color comes from the TFT. This is a step up from the WLED edge-lit TVs we're seeing now, as it allows for higher static contrast through local dimming, but it's a step back from true RGB-backlit TVs, and several steps back from a true OLED TV.

deleted, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

1. LG introduces 48 inch bendable gaming OLED display - Similar Threads - introduces inch bendable

2. How to stimulate a 12-inch display on a 15-inch display

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to stimulate a 12-inch display on a 15-inch display: Greetings, so I'm planning to buy a new device that will probably have a lower screen size than my current laptop, and I want to see if that's going to fit my everyday use, how can I make my screen display work as a 13-inch display and turn off the rest? submitted by...
  3. Surface Laptop 2 cant display properly on LG Ultrawide 34 inch monitor.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface Laptop 2 cant display properly on LG Ultrawide 34 inch monitor.: I recently bought a LG Ultrawide 21:9 34 inch monitor and I tried connecting my Surface Laptop 2 to the monitor. Connecting to the monitor it self isnt a problem; however, I cannot select a 2560x1080 resolution for the surface laptop 2 which is the resolution needed to...
  4. LG introduces new UltraGear 27GN950 4K IPS 1 MS gaming monitor

in Windows 10 News
    LG introduces new UltraGear 27GN950 4K IPS 1 MS gaming monitor: [img] LG Electronics (LG) is bringing new meaning to immersive gaming with its new UltraGear™ (model 27GN950), the world’s first 4K IPS 1 millisecond Gray-to-Gray (GTG) gaming monitor. A 2020 CES Innovation Award and Red Dot Design Award winner, the...
  5. LG 2019 OLED TVs to support NVIDIA G-Sync

in Windows 10 News
    LG 2019 OLED TVs to support NVIDIA G-Sync: [img] LG Electronics (LG) has joined forces with NVIDIA to make gamer's dreams come true, adding support for NVIDIA G-SYNCCompatibility to its stunning 2019 OLED TVs (model 65/55E9, model 77/65/55C9). LG's newest OLED products offer blazing speed and stunning color...
  6. LG introduces 1ms UltraGear IPS gaming monitor lineup at IFA 2019

in Windows 10 News
    LG introduces 1ms UltraGear IPS gaming monitor lineup at IFA 2019: At IFA 2019, Europeans will get their first look at LG Electronics’ (LG) expanded lineup of UltraGear™ 1 millisecond IPS NVIDIA® G-SYNC® gaming monitors designed specifically with serious gamers in mind. The latest addition to LG’s industry-leading lineup of ultra-fast IPS...
  7. Samsung Introduces 27 inch 240Hz G-Sync Curved Gaming Monitor CRG5

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Introduces 27 inch 240Hz G-Sync Curved Gaming Monitor CRG5: Samsung Electronics today announced its new 27-inch CRG5(C27RG5) gaming monitor, the latest in Samsung’s line of curved gaming monitors. The CRG5 delivers innovative new gaming features including a lightning-fast 240Hz refresh rate and NVIDIA G-SYNC compatibility — providing...
  8. Samsung New World's First 15.6-inch 4K UHD OLED Display for Laptops

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung New World's First 15.6-inch 4K UHD OLED Display for Laptops: [img] World’s first 15.6-inch UHD (ultra-high definition) OLED panel to be mass produced beginning next month Combining ultra-high resolution and leading-edge HDR support in helping to take video streaming and gaming to the next level Working with major computer...
  9. CES 2019: Razer introduces Razer Raptor 27 inch Gaming Monitor

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2019: Razer introduces Razer Raptor 27 inch Gaming Monitor: Razer’s new 27-inch gaming monitor comes with an esports ready display with fast response rates, HDR support, built-in cable management and Razer Chroma integration [ATTACH] LAS VEGAS (CES 2019) – Razer, the leading lifestyle brand for gamers, announced today its all-new...
  10. Miracast no longer working LG OLED

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Miracast no longer working LG OLED: I havent used miracast in a while, last time was 6 mths ago, i just tried connecting and it would not display Giving me a could not connect error, so i removed the tv and when back to the device connection, it does locate the TV but eventually says could not connect I...