Windows 10: LG Monitor's screen's white parts are dull white.

Discus and support LG Monitor's screen's white parts are dull white. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I accidentally touched one of the five buttons below my LG monitor and now my screen's white parts are dull white. Can't find any LG 27MC37HQ-B... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jdelaney77, Oct 11, 2021.

1. LG Monitor's screen's white parts are dull white.

Hi,I accidentally touched one of the five buttons below my LG monitor and now my screen's white parts are dull white. Can't find any LG 27MC37HQ-B monitor help from LG. Also searched the internet for help. Please advise. Thanks,Joe

:)

jdelaney77, Oct 11, 2021
  2. yincloud Win User

LG Monitor White Screen

I have a LG Flatron E2340T with a white Screen.
    When I turn it on it flashes once and then shows white screen, sometimes monitor does work, but thats random - sometimes when I turn it on, sometimes when its on for a while.
    My PC detects that monitor when I plug it.

yincloud, Oct 11, 2021
  3. jmulla Win User
    LG Monitor White Screen

Hi McSteel:
    I have an LG L226WTQ that has gone into perpetual white screen mode. I have read different opinions about whether the "capacitor replacement fix" will repair the white screen problem or whether that only fixes dead monitors that don't turn on at all. I believe the failed caps result in the power module failing. Wouldn't that mean that the back light would also not come on? So, would the cap fix help with the white screen problem if the back light is working well, but there just isn't any video signal coming to the monitor. Help?!?!

jmulla, Oct 11, 2021
  4. RCoon Win User

LG Monitor's screen's white parts are dull white.

LG Monitor White Screen

The last time this happened at work, a white screen was caused by a member of staff putting a van der graaf generator next to the pc and monitor. Then again, i assume you dont have one of those lying around?

RCoon, Oct 11, 2021
Thema:

LG Monitor's screen's white parts are dull white.

1. LG Monitor's screen's white parts are dull white. - Similar Threads - Monitor's screen's white

2. second monitor showing white screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    second monitor showing white screen: second monitor showing white screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/second-monitor-showing-white-screen/c47e452b-6d4a-42bf-ad5e-8f826ad6b1ca
  3. second monitor showing white screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    second monitor showing white screen: second monitor showing white screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/second-monitor-showing-white-screen/c47e452b-6d4a-42bf-ad5e-8f826ad6b1ca
  4. second monitor showing white screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My monitor screen turns white

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My monitor screen turns white: In the last few weeks my screen turns white when my pointer goes to the lower left corner where the Windows is. I have been starting Task Manager to try and get out of it but I saw another post where she put her pointer in the upper left corner and it worked once for me so...
  6. My monitor screen turns white

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My monitor screen turns white: In the last few weeks my screen turns white when my pointer goes to the lower left corner where the Windows is. I have been starting Task Manager to try and get out of it but I saw another post where she put her pointer in the upper left corner and it worked once for me so...
  7. My monitor screen turns white

8. LG Monitor's screen's white parts are dull white.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LG Monitor's screen's white parts are dull white.: Hi,I accidentally touched one of the five buttons below my LG monitor and now my screen's white parts are dull white. Can't find any LG 27MC37HQ-B monitor help from LG. Also searched the internet for help. Please advise. Thanks,Joe...
  9. LG Monitor's screen's white parts are dull white.

LG Monitor's screen's white parts are dull white.: Hi,I accidentally touched one of the five buttons below my LG monitor and now my screen's white parts are dull white. Can't find any LG 27MC37HQ-B monitor help from LG. Also searched the internet for help. Please advise. Thanks,Joe...
  10. Stuck on white screen/ flickering white screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on white screen/ flickering white screen: For the past 8 hours now my computer has been constantly showing a white screen or a flickering screen on my desktop, everytime i log into my computer. I have restarted, repowered and did a full resset but nothing had worked. I have tried using the safe mode on the log in...