Windows 10: LG Mouse Scanner can't function after i update to window 10

Discus and support LG Mouse Scanner can't function after i update to window 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When i update my surface pro to window 10, and i found that my LG mouse scanner can't function and pop the dialog as below. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by landykong, Aug 31, 2019.

1. landykong Win User

LG Mouse Scanner can't function after i update to window 10

When i update my surface pro to window 10, and i found that my LG mouse scanner can't function and pop the dialog as below.

LG Mouse Scanner can't function after i update to window 10 25e0cb04-e693-4f0a-9404-ae2c5fc8fd79?upload=true.jpg

:)

landykong, Aug 31, 2019

2. LG scanner mouse wont scan since Windows 10 anniversary update

My faithful LG scanner mouse which has worked perfectly from Windows 7 through windows 8 and 8.1 to Windows 10 now wont scan since the anniversary update. As a mouse it continues to work fine. I have checked the drivers and reinstalled the scanner mouse
    program to no avail. Is this because Windows 10 now sees it as a USB camera and like the USB webcams that no longer function awaits a fix from Microsoft? Thanks R.

cloverleaf1916, Aug 31, 2019
  3. LG scanner mouse wont scan since Windows 10 anniversary update

My experience was a little different, but mostly the same. I had a Windows 7 laptop that my LG Scanner Mouse worked great with. I was happy with LG. When my laptop was updated to Windows 10, I believe the mouse worked, but I can't remember now (more than
    a year ago).

I had to get a new laptop last month. My scanner mouse will not scan with the new computer.

Must unhappy, like the others on the this forum.

Please provide support for the LG scanner mouse in Windows 10 !

KevinCousy, Aug 31, 2019
  4. LG Mouse Scanner can't function after i update to window 10

LG scanner mouse wont scan since Windows 10 anniversary update

Hi,

What is the model of your LG scanner?

I would suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + R to open the run command.

2. Type devmgmt.msc and press enter to open device manager.

3. Locate the printer driver from the device manager and uninstall it.

4. Restart the computer.

Restarting the computer will install the generic driver of version. Try the steps above and let us know the result.

Ruth Buruga, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

LG Mouse Scanner can't function after i update to window 10

1. LG Mouse Scanner can't function after i update to window 10 - Similar Threads - Mouse Scanner can't

2. Scanner function

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scanner function: I have a HP Deskjet 2131 printer/scanner/copier and recently upgraded my laptop to Windows 11. Now my scanner function will not work - I get a message saying it is not available. I have tried updating drivers with no results. Any solutions out there?...
  3. Scanner function

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scanner function: I have a HP Deskjet 2131 printer/scanner/copier and recently upgraded my laptop to Windows 11. Now my scanner function will not work - I get a message saying it is not available. I have tried updating drivers with no results. Any solutions out there?...
  4. Mouse Not Functioning Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Not Functioning Windows 10: Hi there, my desktop computer has recently come across an issue where, after clicking on anything on the desktop including task bar, start menu etc, the mouse starts functioning incorrectly.Opened windows cannot be moved or interacted with by the mouse, you have to navigate...
  5. Mouse Not Functioning Windows 10

Mouse Not Functioning Windows 10: Hi there, my desktop computer has recently come across an issue where, after clicking on anything on the desktop including task bar, start menu etc, the mouse starts functioning incorrectly.Opened windows cannot be moved or interacted with by the mouse, you have to navigate...
  6. Mouse Not Functioning Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Scanner Not Working After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanner Not Working After Windows 10 Update: Hi, I have a Canon PIXMA MX850 multi-function printer/scanner, connected via our LAN. Since the update to Win10 2004 this week I can still print but cannot scan. The Canon Network Scan Utility cannot 'see' the scanner, though Windows still recognises it, in Device Manager...
  8. LG Mouse Scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LG Mouse Scanner: Windows 10 işletim sistemli bilgisayarımın kısa bir süredir onuruna kadar kullanabildiğimde LG Ücret Platformu programı bir kaç gündür "DX_CommandExt yordam giriş noktası, C: \ Program Files (x86) \ LG Fare Tarayıcı \ OVBaseIf.dll, kitapların kılavuzu". aktarıyor ve alıyor....
  9. Scanner function

Scanner function: My printer is working but not the scanner https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanner-function/99c99389-4eb2-4302-8fbb-4aecdc209db6
  10. Scanner will not work after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Scanner will not work after Windows 10 update: Scanner will not work after Windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/scanner-will-not-work-after-windows-10-update/5e283c9b-8fbd-4cb1-88c1-8d7ff667b3d1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ovbaself.dll

2. nu vot

3. lg mouse scanner lsm-100

4. lg smart scan ovbaseif.dll,
  5. FinishOVD,
  6. LG LSM-100 Mouse Scanner,
  7. lg lsm 100 windows 10 software,
  8. windows 10 software for lg lsm 100,
  9. DX_commandExt,
  10. lg lsm 100 software,
  11. why is the halo scanner mpouse driver no longer in the dyamic link library,
  12. lg mouse scanner windows 10,
  13. lg lsm-100 software windows 10,
  14. lg smart scan windows 10,
  15. LSM-100 Scanner Mouse