Windows 10: LG Smart Scan Mouse

Discus and support LG Smart Scan Mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello dear officer, LG Smart Scan Mouse does not work after the WINDOWS 10 update. That error comes out; Scanner Mouse.exe-Giriş Noktası... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ibrahimsoylemez1, Jun 28, 2019.

1. LG Smart Scan Mouse

Hello dear officer,

LG Smart Scan Mouse does not work after the WINDOWS 10 update.

That error comes out;

Scanner Mouse.exe-Giriş Noktası Bulunamadı

x FinishOVDXDriver yordam giriş noktası, C:\Program Files(x86)\LG Smart Scan\OVBaselF.dll dinamik bağlantı kitaplığında bulunamadı.

What can i do? Help please.

Thank you for interest

:)

ibrahimsoylemez1, Jun 28, 2019

2. LG smart scan mouse is not scanning since the last Windows 10 update. Will there be a fix for that?

I have a LG smart scan mouse. I installed the new Windows update. Scanner is no longer working. When will there be a fix for that?

KayeAutrey, Jun 28, 2019
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    I can't get a video to stream to my lg smart tv in full screen , it's playing full screen on the pc no problem

Hi Steve,

To assist you better, I like to know; how exactly you are trying to stream video from your PC to LG Smart TV?

As an initial step, I suggest you to try updating the display adapter on your system.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on the Start button, and type Device Manager on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.
    • Find and double-click Display Adapters from the left panel to update.
    • Right-click the device, and click Update.

As you are able to play the video full screen in your PC, then it might be an issue related to LG Smart TV. I suggest you to check for the LG Smart TV manual and check what all settings need to done to play video in full screen.

Kindly reply to us, with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Jun 28, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

LG Smart Scan Mouse

LG Brings Scanning Convenience To IFA 2011 With Innovative Mouse Scanner

LG Electronics (LG) will be opening a new era for scanners at this year’s IFA with the LSM-100, the mouse with a built-in scanner. Incorporating technology specifically developed for the new device, the LSM-100 offers an array of unique functions that blend surprising innovation and user convenience.

Operating the LSM-100’s scanning function is far more convenient than on conventional scanners. While holding the Smart Scan button on the left side of the mouse, the user simply swipes the mouse over the material to be scanned. The scanned image can then be saved in a variety of file types – PNG, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PDF, XLS and DOC – or dragged and dropped into the desired application.

LG Smart Scan Mouse 118a_thm.jpg

The LSM-100 is also equipped with LG’s Optical Character Recognition technology, which converts scanned text into a Microsoft Word document that can then be edited and manipulated as the user sees fit. By eliminating the need to retype text from print media onto the screen, Optical Character Reader saves users a great deal of time.

The mouse’s compact size belies its big-sized capabilities. Because it’s not limited by a frame, the LSM-100 can scan page sizes up to A3, larger than most conventional portable scanners. Additionally, the scanning technology itself has been upgraded to handle faster pass-over rates, meaning that scanning an A3 sheet can be done smoothly and quickly.

The LSM-100 is also a top-end mouse. The laser sensor is accurate and durable, and the stylish design lends itself to easy, smooth motions as well as providing an ergonomic, comfortable grip.

btarunr, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

LG Smart Scan Mouse

1. LG Smart Scan Mouse - Similar Threads - Smart Scan Mouse

2. Connecting laptop to LG smart TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting laptop to LG smart TV: I used to connect my laptop Lenovo yoga Windows to my LG tv WebOS TV UQ9000PUD using display settings then connect to a wireless display without any problems and used to extend my laptop display to TV. Now, it's not letting me do it at all, and I reset the TV to factory...
  3. Connecting laptop to LG smart TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting laptop to LG smart TV: I used to connect my laptop Lenovo yoga Windows to my LG tv WebOS TV UQ9000PUD using display settings then connect to a wireless display without any problems and used to extend my laptop display to TV. Now, it's not letting me do it at all, and I reset the TV to factory...
  4. Connecting laptop to LG smart TV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Connect to wireless display LG Smart TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect to wireless display LG Smart TV: ** FYI none of the topics fit what my question is actually about, so I picked "Connect Phone to PC" even though that isn't my problem.**I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and other than the action center being dispersed into other areas, I haven't had any issues... until...
  6. Screen share to LG smart tv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen share to LG smart tv: Hi! i have a problem with bluetooth screen share to smart tv1. I am trying to connect LG smart tv without HDMI, wireless.2. My model is Acer Nitro 5 AN515-57 , windows 10. 3. LG tv model is LG 55UN731C, i think. i dont have any cast device like chromecast etc.So the problem...
  7. Screen share to LG smart tv

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen share to LG smart tv: Hi! i have a problem with bluetooth screen share to smart tv1. I am trying to connect LG smart tv without HDMI, wireless.2. My model is Acer Nitro 5 AN515-57 , windows 10. 3. LG tv model is LG 55UN731C, i think. i dont have any cast device like chromecast etc.So the problem...
  8. Screen Share on LG SMART TV

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screen Share on LG SMART TV: My issue seems identical to this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/screenshare-miracast-from-windows-10-to-lg-smart/ca704e6b-d1f9-45d1-9144-0035d02e4bed Although, some of the specs are different (LG OLED B9). In short, my PC laptop...
  9. LG Mouse Scanner

LG Mouse Scanner: Windows 10 işletim sistemli bilgisayarımın kısa bir süredir onuruna kadar kullanabildiğimde LG Ücret Platformu programı bir kaç gündür "DX_CommandExt yordam giriş noktası, C: \ Program Files (x86) \ LG Fare Tarayıcı \ OVBaseIf.dll, kitapların kılavuzu". aktarıyor ve alıyor....
  10. LG Smart Scan - LSM 100

LG Smart Scan - LSM 100: There was a post back in August where a member said their LG Smart Scan wasn't working after the latest Windows 10 update. They were advised to follow a link which provided a further update. I have the same issue. I have followed the link, which tells me there is a new...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ovbaself.dll

2. Where can one get LG Scan mouse 100 software thate works with Windows 10

3. LG LSM-100 Mouse Scanner

4. mouse scanner LSM-100,
  5. lg scanner mouse windows10,
  6. LG MOUSE SCANNER LSM-100 software update latest version for windows 10