Windows 10: LG SmartShare does not Autostart after 1903 October Update

Discus and support LG SmartShare does not Autostart after 1903 October Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I was wondering if someone can help. I have LG Smartshare on my PC that I sue to stream the content to my LG TV. After the September Update, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BineetDesai, Dec 7, 2019.

1. LG SmartShare does not Autostart after 1903 October Update

Hi

I was wondering if someone can help. I have LG Smartshare on my PC that I sue to stream the content to my LG TV.

After the September Update, the Smartshare does not Autostart and I have to manually start the programme everytime.

I suppose after the update of KB4517389 of Windows update for October and KB4524100 of .Net Framework, one of the updates have made some changes somewhere.

Last Time when I had the updates installed, it broke my whole PC; .Net started to give errors etc... I had to wipe the whole HDD and do a fresh Install as it had problem to boot the PC as well.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

B

:)

BineetDesai, Dec 7, 2019

2. 0x8007007A on install of lg smartshare

Hello.

parrent bought a new tv. I wanted to show some 4k pictures i took using lgs smartshare software. Problem is that it won't install on my moms new Lenovo labtop. Everything goes well until, the ending configuration, and it pops up with the error 0x8007007A and
    aborts the installation.

the program : LG_SmartShare_WAL_33_2.3.1511.1201

windows 10 pro 64bit.

kind regards

Morten

MortenBauer, Dec 7, 2019
  3. Atbha Win User
    LG E900 80004005 error

Hi All,

Just to add a note to my problem. The phone which got updated sucesfully does not have LG updates. The phone with an issue is updated to latest LG updates. It has LG app "smartshare" as compared to "playto". hope it hepls.

Atbha, Dec 7, 2019
  4. mystiky Win User

LG SmartShare does not Autostart after 1903 October Update

My LG Smartshare software doesn't let Windows 10 shutdown

I am a proud owner of two wonderful LG TV's -- the OLED65E7 and the 65SJ8500. Both are great.
    I love the WebOS 3.5 interface and everything seem to work.

The only problem I have encountered is that I am using Windows 10 Pro x64 as my SmartShare device (I stream from it all my videos, Mp3's, etc). When I try to shut down Windows 10, my system shut-down gets "stuck", and I have to forcefully end the "SmartShareDMS" app in order for the shutdown to complete.

I am using this version of the software, which I assume is the latest one: LG_SmartShare_WAL_33_2.3.1511.1201

1) How can fix this issue?
    2) How can I have SmartShare auto-load every time Windows 10 starts? There is no option for this that I could find within the settings of the Smartshare.

I also attach the screen image of the shut-down issue that I am having.

Thanks everyone for your insight.

mystiky, Dec 7, 2019
Thema:

LG SmartShare does not Autostart after 1903 October Update

1. LG SmartShare does not Autostart after 1903 October Update - Similar Threads - SmartShare does Autostart

2. No more log on after deactivating Autostart

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No more log on after deactivating Autostart: A friend of mine deactivated everything that was possible to deactivate in the Computers start up using the task manager. Now the pc won't connect to the internet anymore and won't let him log on to his computer using the PIN? I would reinstall the pc on a new disk and try...
  3. Microsoft Print to PDF fails after October 2019 updates 1903

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Print to PDF fails after October 2019 updates 1903: We have about 10 pcs that cannot print to pdf using the built in Microsoft tool. The print actually ends up going to a printer and when you try to view the settings we get an error that the element is not installed. If we remove the feature and try to add it again it fails...
  4. Not working autostart after update 18922

in Windows 10 Support
    Not working autostart after update 18922: Hi! First sorry for bad english *Sad hope that we will understand each other. After update to 18922 rs-realese 190614-1427 or maybe earlier i have discovered not working audio control in autostart. Also fiew other things like rightclick on desktop where I can set...
  5. BSOD after October Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after October Update: About 5 days ago I installed the October update manually and after that I get 10 bsod per day. The most common errors are: memery managment, access violation, page fault in nonpaged area and other. Errors indicate that I have a problem with RAM. Taking out one of the slats, I...
  6. no audio after october update

no audio after october update: after October 10 update I have no audio and no microphone on my hp laptop. what do I do? I see many people have a similar problem and have tried many options to no avail. Do you just wait for another update to fix?? I;m not very computer savvy....
  7. The timeline does not work after the October 2018 update

in Windows 10 Support
    The timeline does not work after the October 2018 update: Hello! :) after the October 2018 update, the timeline does not work. I only have record of activities from days before the update. Is this a bug from Microsoft? Thanks. 119409
  8. 0x8007007A on install of lg smartshare

0x8007007A on install of lg smartshare: Hello. parrent bought a new tv. I wanted to show some 4k pictures i took using lgs smartshare software. Problem is that it won't install on my moms new Lenovo labtop. Everything goes well until, the ending configuration, and it pops up with the error 0x8007007A and aborts...
  9. After restart Outlook autostarts

in Windows 10 Customization
    After restart Outlook autostarts: Hi, When I 'Restart or Power up' my Laptop (latest W10 build) Outlook 2010 autostarts. As I don't want it to occur, I went into the Settings menu to disable the autostart. A number of Apps are listed but not Outlook, hence I can't disable it. Are there any other...
  10. My LG Smartshare software doesn't let Windows 10 shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    My LG Smartshare software doesn't let Windows 10 shutdown: I am a proud owner of two wonderful LG TV's -- the OLED65E7 and the 65SJ8500. Both are great. I love the WebOS 3.5 interface and everything seem to work. The only problem I have encountered is that I am using Windows 10 Pro x64 as my SmartShare device (I stream from it...