Windows 10: LG sound bar not playing

Discus and support LG sound bar not playing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, So I pair my Microsoft surface pro 6 to the LG soundbar via Bluetooth, and it shows that it is connected, but there is no sound. How can I fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JuanArevalo2, Dec 23, 2018.

1. LG sound bar not playing

Hello,

So I pair my Microsoft surface pro 6 to the LG soundbar via Bluetooth, and it shows that it is connected, but there is no sound. How can I fix it?

:)

JuanArevalo2, Dec 23, 2018
  2. Mohan B P Win User

I can't get a video to stream to my lg smart tv in full screen , it's playing full screen on the pc no problem

Hi Steve,

To assist you better, I like to know; how exactly you are trying to stream video from your PC to LG Smart TV?

As an initial step, I suggest you to try updating the display adapter on your system.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on the Start button, and type Device Manager on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.
    • Find and double-click Display Adapters from the left panel to update.
    • Right-click the device, and click Update.

As you are able to play the video full screen in your PC, then it might be an issue related to LG Smart TV. I suggest you to check for the LG Smart TV manual and check what all settings need to done to play video in full screen.

Kindly reply to us, with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Dec 23, 2018
  3. Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Dec 23, 2018
  4. LG sound bar not playing

No sound while playing audio and video files.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Which is the application that you are using to play the files?
    • Did you try the same on a different player?
    • Did you perform any troubleshooting steps?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to check if the volume is set low or in mute state in Volume Mixer.

• Right click on sound icon.
    • Open Volume Mixer check for the application that you are playing the files with and increase the volume and check.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to run “Playing audio” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

Follow these Steps to run Playing Audio Troubleshooter in Windows 10.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Playing audio.

Also refer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope the information helps in resolving the issue related to the sound issue. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Dec 23, 2018
Thema:

LG sound bar not playing

1. LG sound bar not playing - Similar Threads - sound bar playing

2. Windows 10 - Xbox game bar captures not playing sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Xbox game bar captures not playing sound: Hi all,When I record a clip using the Game Bar on Windows 10 and try to replay that capture, I can't hear the sound. I literally have the settings for Capturing set to All so that it records the Game, enabled mic, system, and apps, because I am specifically using it to record...
  3. Windows 10 - Xbox game bar captures not playing sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - Xbox game bar captures not playing sound: Hi all,When I record a clip using the Game Bar on Windows 10 and try to replay that capture, I can't hear the sound. I literally have the settings for Capturing set to All so that it records the Game, enabled mic, system, and apps, because I am specifically using it to record...
  4. LG sound bar not avail as audio device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LG sound bar not avail as audio device: My LG Soundbar connects with windows 10 no problem is under BT devices in device manager though only. It should show up under audio devices but it does not. Windows is registering what type of device it is at all. Can’t assign it to com port nothing is just a dead end...
  5. LG sound bar not avail as audio device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LG sound bar not avail as audio device: My LG Soundbar connects with windows 10 no problem is under BT devices in device manager though only. It should show up under audio devices but it does not. Windows is registering what type of device it is at all. Can’t assign it to com port nothing is just a dead end...
  6. LG sound bar not avail as audio device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Sound problems with LG ultrawide

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound problems with LG ultrawide: I have connected my HP laptop to an LG ultrawide screen but theres no sound when I play media other than ITUNES. i ran a troubleshoot and now the device doesnt show as LG...
  8. Sound Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound Bar: Hi, so when im on youtube or something i have the regular sound bar and its working fine but next to it has a little section thag displays the video title or whos channel its from. Its very annoying and i cant find any settings on how to get rid of it. Any help?...
  9. Sound bar

Sound bar: Hello, I am rather irritated as whenever I am playing an audio on ANY application I get a box that takes up a fourth of the screen and doesn't go away for 5-10 seconds so if anybody could tell me how to get rid of this it would be greatly appreciated [ATTACH]...
  10. Sound/ Sound Bar

Sound/ Sound Bar: So my when i got my laptop, it was working fine, after a while the sound stopped working, i clicked on the sound bar and tried trouble shooting it but it keeps saying detecting problem, then it says solving problem, but it take forever, i waited at least 30 minutes, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 lg sound bar