Windows 10: LG to expand lineup of UltraWide Monitors at CES 2019

Discus and support LG to expand lineup of UltraWide Monitors at CES 2019 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; New Models Include 49-inch UltraWide Monitor for Superior Productivity and 38-inch High-Speed UltraGear Monitor for Next-level Immersive Gaming... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

LG to expand lineup of UltraWide Monitors at CES 2019

Read more: LG TO EXPAND LINEUP OF MONITORS AT CES 2019 | LG 2019 CES USA Newsroom

:)

Brink, Dec 19, 2018

2. LG Introduces the EA93 21:9 UltraWide Monitor

LG Electronics (LG) today announced the launch of its EA93 UltraWide Monitor, the world's first to boast a 21:9 aspect ratio. The 29-inch screen offers ample screen real estate, a 4-Screen Split feature and 100 percent sRGB color space expression to provide better multitasking and multimedia capabilities. Designed for maximizing productivity, the monitor employs an IPS display to produce lifelike colors, making it an impressive addition to the home, office or studio.

"LG is always working to expand the definition of what technology is and how it can contribute to productivity and convenience. Whether it's for work, watching movies, playing games or anything else in between, the UltraWide Monitor enhances the multitasking and multimedia experience," said J.J. Lee, Executive Vice President and Head of the IT Business Unit at the LG Home Entertainment Company. "The cinematic proportions, diverse color range and all-around functionality of the UltraWide Monitor clearly demonstrate an ongoing commitment to innovation."

LG to expand lineup of UltraWide Monitors at CES 2019 ea93-500_thm.jpg

Multitasking Functionality for Home and Office
    The UltraWide Monitor is an excellent addition to any work environment. The monitor's expansive 29-inch screen provides plenty of room for multiple documents and windows to be viewed at one time. The expansive display also allows more spreadsheet columns to be viewed at once or a two-page document to be read side-by-side.

The UltraWide Monitor is also an outstanding device for graphics professionals. The monitor enables artists to see more and do more with their time. Transforming the monitor into the ultimate multitasking tool, the 4-Screen Split feature can divide the screen into two to four segments, each of which can be uniquely customized.

Graphic designers generally utilize a dual-monitor configuration, allowing them to compare and contrast the material they are editing. However, dual monitors can cause color inconsistencies between screens. The UltraWide monitor, on the other hand, can connect the monitor to two external devices via Dual Link-up, providing consistent color across the entire screen, eliminating the bezels that typically divide the view in dual-monitor set-ups. Additionally, the monitor offers 100 percent of the sRGB color space and is hardware-color-calibration ready, making it perfectly adept at expressing consistent true-to-life colors that graphics professionals require.

Perfect for Movies and Multimedia Viewing
    The UltraWide Monitor's 21:9 aspect ratio is very close to the dimensions of movie theater screens. Its cinematic dimensions allow the monitor to display films the way they were intended. The monitor also takes advantage of IPS display technology so viewers can enjoy lifelike picture quality movies at almost any angle. The combination of four different features -– 21:9 aspect ratio, amazing image quality, brilliant color expression and LG's CINEMA SCREEN Design –- makes the UltraWide Monitor ideal for movie buffs and video games. Gamers can also play games and videos from their smartphones on the monitor via the included MHL connection. The addition of two 7W stereo speakers adds to the immersive entertainment experience.

LG's UltraWide Monitor will be introduced in Korea early this month and rolled-out globally in the weeks following.

Specifications

LG to expand lineup of UltraWide Monitors at CES 2019 lg_ea93_specs_thm.jpg

Cristian_25H, Dec 19, 2018
  3. LG to Introduce Newest Premium Monitors at CES 2014

At the 2014 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES), LG Electronics (LG) will break new ground with the launch of its 34-inch IPS 21:9 UltraWide (Model UM95) monitor. Also available in a 29-inch version, the UM95 will offer stunning image clarity thanks to an UltraWide QHD resolution (3440 x 1440) display.

In addition to the UM95, LG will be showcasing a number of other exciting IPS 21:9 UltraWide series monitors at CES in Las Vegas from January 7-10, 2014. Model UM65 (available in 25-, 29- and 34-inch display sizes) and model UB65 feature ergonomic designs ideal for the workplace environment. CES visitors will also be able to experience the Real 4K (Model 31MU95) and the latest Color Prime (Model 27MB85) monitors from LG. The company's newest monitors boast a long list of impressive features that make entertainment more immersive, multitasking easier than ever and work more productive. LG's exceptional IPS monitors have earned a reputation for providing superior picture quality with excellent color accuracy, motion clarity and off-axis viewing.

LG to expand lineup of UltraWide Monitors at CES 2019 LG_upcoming_monitors_thm.jpg

"LG IPS 21:9 UltraWide series was originally developed as user-centric PC monitors toenhance the computing experience, for both work and play," said Hyoung-sei Park, head of the IT Business Division at LG Electronics. "Our 21:9 aspect ratio monitors has proven to be a critical and commercial success and we forecast this market will continue to grow."

Designed for Speed
    Designed to deliver an unparalleled home entertainment experience, the UM95 supports a variety of advanced connectivity options, including Thunderbolt 2. Thunderbolt 2 is a revolutionary connectivity technology that simultaneously supports high-resolution displays and high-performance data devices through a single, compact port. With Thunderbolt 2 technology, users can take advantage of transfer speeds up to 20 Gbps, enabling viewing and editing of original 4K video, while backing up the same file simultaneously. Higher-resolution and multi-monitor viewing is also possible with DisplayPort 1.2 support. Thunderbolt 2 uses the same cables and connectors and works with existing Thunderbolt PCs and devices. Multiple UM95 monitors can also be daisy-chained together and linked with servers and other hardware.

Designed for Work and Play
    The UM95 offers a superior screen that is sure to please gaming enthusiasts, film buffs and graphics professionals alike. In addition to Thunderbolt 2 support, the monitor also comes with True Color Finder calibration software to ensure optimal color expression. The UM95 is also capable of reproducing 99 percent of the sRGB color palette. In terms of design, LG's UM95 incorporates a sleek metallic finish and the transparent Crystal Float stand, which makes the screen appear to float in darkened rooms.

Slightly leaner and more economical, the UM65 series delivers useful multitasking functions with the same great LG picture quality. With three different screen sizes, consumers can choose the right monitor for their particular needs. The stylish 34-inch version embraces the Crystal Float concept of its premium UM95 cousin. LG's 29-inch UB65 is geared towards workplace productivity with easy screen-height adjustment that allows the user to enjoy optimal viewing comfort and a display that pivots 90 degrees, a useful feature for editors and graphics designers.

Well suited to the needs of the modern professional, LG's IPS 21:9 UltraWide monitors offer effective multitasking functions such as the 4-Screen Split and Dual Link-up. Gamers and movie enthusiasts will benefit from the wide aspect ratio as it delivers a more immersive viewing experience. The entire IPS 21:9 UltraWide series is Mac compatible and supports HDMI and DisplayPort, enabling users to mirror and transmit content from a wide range of devices.

Real 4K
    LG's 31-inch Real 4K monitor features an IPS display that can render incredible details thanks to its 4096 x 2160 screen resolution. Hardware calibration-ready with superb picture quality, the 31MU95 is an excellent choice for those working in design, film and other creative industries.

Thunderbolt-enabled ColorPrime
    The new ColorPrime monitor boasts Thunderbolt 2 support and LG's True Color Pro calibration software, giving it the ability to express 99 percent of the Adobe RGB color space, making it ideal for photographers, video editors and industries that require high transfer speeds and professional-level color accuracy.

Cristian_25H, Dec 19, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

LG Expands its Glasses-Free 3D Monitor Lineup

LG Electronics (LG) extends its glasses-free 3D monitor lineup with the 25-inch DX2500, which incorporates glasses-free parallax barrier 3D and head-tracking technologies. With the DX2500, LG becomes the first in the industry to receive TÜV Rheinland certification for a glasses-free 3D monitor.

"LG is taking glasses-free 3D monitors mainstream with the DX2500," said Si-hwan Park, Vice President of the Monitor Division at LG's Home Entertainment Company. "With the DX2500, we are making the LG brand synonymous with glasses-free 3D monitors. In 2012, we'll continue to expand our range of glasses-free 3D monitors featuring different designs and advanced functions."

LG to expand lineup of UltraWide Monitors at CES 2019 7a_thm.jpg

For optimal viewing of 3D images, existing glasses-free 3D products generally require viewers to stay within a tightly restricted angle and distance. However, the DX2500 has removed this restriction with the parallax barrier 3D and head-tracking technologies, allowing viewers greater freedom of movement, enabling a more comfortable user experience.

Position tracking in the DX2500 works via a camera embedded in the monitor, which detects changes in the user's eye and head position in real-time. Based on this information, the monitor calculates the angle and position of the viewer and adjusts the image to display the optimal 3D effect. And with an advanced 2D to 3D conversion function, DX2500 users can view unlimited 3D content such as movies, photos and games all with a single mouse click.

Now available in Korea, the DX2500 will be launched worldwide in early 2012.

btarunr, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

1. LG to expand lineup of UltraWide Monitors at CES 2019 - Similar Threads - expand lineup UltraWide

2. LG Ultrawide wrong resolution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LG Ultrawide wrong resolution: Dear Microsoft Community, I have a problem with the following setup. Microsoft Surface 9 Pro connected to USB-C to HDMI adapter 60Hz, 4k ready connected to generic HDMI cable connected to LG Ultrawide Monitor. The resolution of the monitor is supposed to be 2560x1080, however...
  3. LG Ultrawide wrong resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LG Ultrawide wrong resolution: Dear Microsoft Community, I have a problem with the following setup. Microsoft Surface 9 Pro connected to USB-C to HDMI adapter 60Hz, 4k ready connected to generic HDMI cable connected to LG Ultrawide Monitor. The resolution of the monitor is supposed to be 2560x1080, however...
  4. LG ultrawide 29wl500b

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    LG ultrawide 29wl500b: My bf bought this external monitor for his Dell Optiplex 780. We cannot get it to run at the native 2560x1080. Does anyone know how to solve this issue? We have tried downloading drivers, onscreen control app, etc. Running Windows 10. Please help… thanks. submitted by...
  5. LG UltraWide Monitor Scale error

in Windows 10 Customization
    LG UltraWide Monitor Scale error: Hi, I recently connected my Surface Laptop 2 to an LG 29WL500 using a DisplayPort to HDMI cable. I connected it and it worked fine, but the display is showing at 1920x1080 instead of 256x1504. The display also looks stretched instead of calibrating correctly. Any known...
  6. Surface Laptop 2 cant display properly on LG Ultrawide 34 inch monitor.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface Laptop 2 cant display properly on LG Ultrawide 34 inch monitor.: I recently bought a LG Ultrawide 21:9 34 inch monitor and I tried connecting my Surface Laptop 2 to the monitor. Connecting to the monitor it self isnt a problem; however, I cannot select a 2560x1080 resolution for the surface laptop 2 which is the resolution needed to...
  7. Sound problems with LG ultrawide

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound problems with LG ultrawide: I have connected my HP laptop to an LG ultrawide screen but theres no sound when I play media other than ITUNES. i ran a troubleshoot and now the device doesnt show as LG...
  8. LG introduces 1ms UltraGear IPS gaming monitor lineup at IFA 2019

in Windows 10 News
    LG introduces 1ms UltraGear IPS gaming monitor lineup at IFA 2019: At IFA 2019, Europeans will get their first look at LG Electronics’ (LG) expanded lineup of UltraGear™ 1 millisecond IPS NVIDIA® G-SYNC® gaming monitors designed specifically with serious gamers in mind. The latest addition to LG’s industry-leading lineup of ultra-fast IPS...
  9. CES 2019: NVIDIA announces G-SYNC Compatible monitors

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2019: NVIDIA announces G-SYNC Compatible monitors: G-SYNC’s display technology has been delivering superior gaming experiences since 2013, and as we begin 2019 we have several exciting G-SYNC announcements to share. Introducing “G-SYNC Compatible” Displays In 2013 we released G-SYNC, a revolutionary monitor technology that...
  10. Dual monitor or ultrawide?

in Windows 10 Support
    Dual monitor or ultrawide?: Hey guys. I am stuck between decisions. I plan on getting the GTX 1180 16gb (planning ahead) and I do alot of gaming. While I do like ultrawide but I don't want to compromise frame rates. I would like to use obs or xsplit for streaming games for fun. Thing is, I would like to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lg dx2500 similar

2. new ultrawide monitors 2019