Windows 10: LG UH12LS29 DVD burner Blu-ray reader not working in windows 10

Discus and support LG UH12LS29 DVD burner Blu-ray reader not working in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My drive stopped working although it is recognized in bios and Device Manager. I've tried all the regedit tricks (upper filters, etc.). Previously the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AlistairVA, May 26, 2019.

1. LG UH12LS29 DVD burner Blu-ray reader not working in windows 10

My drive stopped working although it is recognized in bios and Device Manager.

I've tried all the regedit tricks (upper filters, etc.). Previously the EnumDevice1 trick in regedit worked, but a week later the drive stopped working again.

I've uninstalled the device, restarted, etc.

Nothing works.

Very frustrating.

:)

AlistairVA, May 26, 2019

2. Can not burn DVDs but Blu Ray burning works

I have a Dell XPS 8100 and all of a sudden, I can not burn DVD's. I have two drives, the DVD burner that came with the computer and a Blu-Ray burner (LG) that I added. Neither will burn DVD's but I have no problems burning Blu-Rays. It's not the blanks because I tried two different brands and not the burning software because I tried Nero 2018 and ImgBurn. The error message from ImgBurn says write failed. Any suggestions?

TheBigCheese, May 26, 2019
  3. Issues with ASUS DVD & LG Blu-ray players not working in Windows 10?

Windows 10 will not recognize the actual ASUS DVD & LG Blu-ray players installed in my PC? This issue also occurred in Windows 7.

I've followed suggestions for reg fixes and Windows fixes only for them to work temporally with the players eventually being lost to Windows again.

When I do get Windows to find the players the DVD player works on and off and the Blu-ray player won't play Blu-ray discs?

It's funny my computer won't start without a Windows 10 instillation DVD (made when Windows 10 first came out) in the Blu-ray player bay yet Windows 10 can't find the player when my compute is on?

Any suggestions to fix this permanently?

Thanks,

John

PS LG doesn't offer any drivers for their player either.

John'z Place, May 26, 2019
  4. LG UH12LS29 DVD burner Blu-ray reader not working in windows 10

Sony Blu-Ray Burner And Drives Won't Work With Windows 10

My husband and I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 Ultimate. When upgrading to Windows 10 turned out to be a nightmare as we have had several problems. The major problem we have right now is that our Sony Blu-Ray Burner isn't showing up at
    all in MY PC. Because of this we can't play any DVDs or Blu-Ray Discs. When we had Windows 7 this wasn't an issue. There seems to be no drivers to install for Windows 10. Or even a repair fix. We heavily rely on our Blu-Ray Burner as it's our main format for
    playing our DVDs and Blu-Ray Discs. And we need a fix for this.

MagicalWingLT, May 26, 2019
Thema:

LG UH12LS29 DVD burner Blu-ray reader not working in windows 10

1. LG UH12LS29 DVD burner Blu-ray reader not working in windows 10 - Similar Threads - UH12LS29 DVD burner

2. LG Blu-ray formatted M-DISC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LG Blu-ray formatted M-DISC: Hello,I went to use the LG bp50nb40 Blu-ray Disc write drive to load more pictures from my phone to an M-DISC using a new computer. The M-DISC already had many picture and movie files already on it. The laptop computer asked "Use disc like a USB flash drive or with a CD/DVD...
  3. Windows 10 blu ray dvd problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 blu ray dvd problem: Hi, I have a question How can I play any disc like blu ray DVD on my windows 10 Samsung notebook 7 also named as LAPTOP-A368KD5U? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-blu-ray-dvd-problem/111bb6f6-5433-4b68-b9fe-5240f6a6a9ad
  4. Best Blu-Ray Burner and Reader

Best Blu-Ray Burner and Reader: Hello, Friends, Can anyone help me with any info on these blu-ray burners/readers. It seems that these are the top 3 latest blu-ray burners on the market. Pioneer BDR-212UBK Asus BW-16D1HT LG WH16NS60 None of them makes reading UHD 4k blu-rays easy, according to...
  5. Pioneer Blu Ray Player/Burner not Recognized

Pioneer Blu Ray Player/Burner not Recognized: After installing the latest Windows 10 update my Pioneer Blu Ray Player/Burner is not recognized how do I correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pioneer-blu-ray-playerburner-not-recognized/364fc2ef-35e4-498a-9aa6-a11ce2d1f0ed
  6. lg blu ray burner wont see 100gb media

lg blu ray burner wont see 100gb media: lg blu ray burner wont see 100gb media. It worked fine for years on 25 gb blu ray discs. Simply want to burn fata files. Nothing fancy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lg-blu-ray-burner-wont-see-100gb-media/30207b31-52fb-43ea-90aa-09033308a229
  7. Blu-ray DVD recording

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blu-ray DVD recording: Do I need to format a Blu-ray DVD before recording data files into it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blu-ray-dvd-recording/db37d907-8e4e-46d4-ae78-298d42bdd706"
  8. LG Blu-Ray Drive Stops Working in Windows 10

LG Blu-Ray Drive Stops Working in Windows 10: In the past, my LG Blu-Ray drive (WH14NS40) would periodically stop working in Windows 10. Usually, reconnecting the drive to a different SATA port would temporarily solve the problem. However, this time around none of the solutions posted on the Web worked, including...
  9. LG Mdrive Blu-ray burner.

LG Mdrive Blu-ray burner.: We moved and I've finally got my network up only to find my desktop's Blueray burner won't. I suppose that in the move the cable(s) might have slipped loose? But to troubleshoot I'm thinking I should delete the driver and reload it to get the latest Win10 version? Anybody got...
  10. DVD blu ray drive

DVD blu ray drive: 16x BLU-RAY WRITER DRIVE, 16x DVD ±R/±RW This is disgustingly slow when picking up CD,s dvds, and then asking me what I want to do with it. When I click on setup.exe for example, it takes about 30-40 seconds to 'wind up' and run. It must be the drivers. Its not win 10,...