Windows 10: LG ultrawide 29wl500b

Discus and support LG ultrawide 29wl500b in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My bf bought this external monitor for his Dell Optiplex 780. We cannot get it to run at the native 2560x1080. Does anyone know how to solve this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/caffein8dnotopi8d, Apr 6, 2021.

1. LG ultrawide 29wl500b

My bf bought this external monitor for his Dell Optiplex 780. We cannot get it to run at the native 2560x1080. Does anyone know how to solve this issue? We have tried downloading drivers, onscreen control app, etc. Running Windows 10. Please help… thanks.

submitted by /u/caffein8dnotopi8d
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/caffein8dnotopi8d, Apr 6, 2021
  2. Loneloof Win User

Sound problems with LG ultrawide

I have connected my HP laptop to an LG ultrawide screen but theres no sound when I play media other than ITUNES. i ran a troubleshoot and now the device doesnt show as LG

Loneloof, Apr 6, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    LG to expand lineup of UltraWide Monitors at CES 2019

Read more: LG TO EXPAND LINEUP OF MONITORS AT CES 2019 | LG 2019 CES USA Newsroom

Brink, Apr 6, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

LG ultrawide 29wl500b

LG to expand lineup of UltraWide Monitors at CES 2019

Read more: LG TO EXPAND LINEUP OF MONITORS AT CES 2019 | LG 2019 CES USA Newsroom

Brink, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

LG ultrawide 29wl500b

1. LG ultrawide 29wl500b - Similar Threads - ultrawide 29wl500b

2. Unable to play video games on an ultrawide monitor since upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to play video games on an ultrawide monitor since upgrading to Windows 11: I upgraded to Windows 11 a few months ago. It has completely ruined my gaming experience-- I can no longer play my favorite games.I was only able to play Dota 2 and League of Legends in the past by playing on borderless windowed mode and moving my taskbar all the way to the...
  3. Unable to play video games on an ultrawide monitor since upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to play video games on an ultrawide monitor since upgrading to Windows 11: I upgraded to Windows 11 a few months ago. It has completely ruined my gaming experience-- I can no longer play my favorite games.I was only able to play Dota 2 and League of Legends in the past by playing on borderless windowed mode and moving my taskbar all the way to the...
  4. LG Ultrawide wrong resolution

LG Ultrawide wrong resolution: Dear Microsoft Community, I have a problem with the following setup. Microsoft Surface 9 Pro connected to USB-C to HDMI adapter 60Hz, 4k ready connected to generic HDMI cable connected to LG Ultrawide Monitor. The resolution of the monitor is supposed to be 2560x1080, however...
  5. LG Ultrawide wrong resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LG Ultrawide wrong resolution: Dear Microsoft Community, I have a problem with the following setup. Microsoft Surface 9 Pro connected to USB-C to HDMI adapter 60Hz, 4k ready connected to generic HDMI cable connected to LG Ultrawide Monitor. The resolution of the monitor is supposed to be 2560x1080, however...
  6. Windows 11 updates doesnt support ultrawide display

Windows 11 updates doesnt support ultrawide display: Im using an LG ultrawide monitor that used to be able to set the resolution to 2560 x 1080 21:9After windows 11 updated few weeks ago, the cap of resolution is set at 1920 x 1080 I tried to update drivers but didnt work Intel 31.0.101.3790/31.0.101.2114The monitor is LG...
  7. Windows 11 updates doesnt support ultrawide display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 updates doesnt support ultrawide display: Im using an LG ultrawide monitor that used to be able to set the resolution to 2560 x 1080 21:9After windows 11 updated few weeks ago, the cap of resolution is set at 1920 x 1080 I tried to update drivers but didnt work Intel 31.0.101.3790/31.0.101.2114The monitor is LG...
  8. My LG UltraWide Monitor 34WP500 has suddenly stopped adjusting to a workable resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My LG UltraWide Monitor 34WP500 has suddenly stopped adjusting to a workable resolution: Windows 11 ProLenovo ThinkpadI purchased a LG UltraWide Monitor 34WP500, and at first, utilising the provided HDMI, the screen's spoke to one another perfectly - the laptop utilised its own resolution, and the extended screen option to the LG monitor, also adapted resolution...
  9. My LG UltraWide Monitor 34WP500 has suddenly stopped adjusting to a workable resolution

My LG UltraWide Monitor 34WP500 has suddenly stopped adjusting to a workable resolution: Windows 11 ProLenovo ThinkpadI purchased a LG UltraWide Monitor 34WP500, and at first, utilising the provided HDMI, the screen's spoke to one another perfectly - the laptop utilised its own resolution, and the extended screen option to the LG monitor, also adapted resolution...
  10. After the most recent Windows 11 update, the Ultrawide monitor resolution is not supported....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After the most recent Windows 11 update, the Ultrawide monitor resolution is not supported....: This happened last year as well, and during the next update, it was automatically fixed. However, it has occurred once again. ????????????????After installing the latest Windows update, I noticed that my Ultrawide monitor's resolution is no longer being supported properly....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lg ultrawide known issues