Windows 10: LG UltraWide Monitor Scale error

Discus and support LG UltraWide Monitor Scale error in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I recently connected my Surface Laptop 2 to an LG 29WL500 using a DisplayPort to HDMI cable. I connected it and it worked fine, but the display... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Gabriel Garcia SC, Aug 22, 2020.

1. LG UltraWide Monitor Scale error

Hi,

I recently connected my Surface Laptop 2 to an LG 29WL500 using a DisplayPort to HDMI cable. I connected it and it worked fine, but the display is showing at 1920x1080 instead of 256x1504. The display also looks stretched instead of calibrating correctly.

Any known way to fix this?

:)

Gabriel Garcia SC, Aug 22, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

LG to expand lineup of UltraWide Monitors at CES 2019

Read more: LG TO EXPAND LINEUP OF MONITORS AT CES 2019 | LG 2019 CES USA Newsroom

Brink, Aug 22, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    LG to expand lineup of UltraWide Monitors at CES 2019

Read more: LG TO EXPAND LINEUP OF MONITORS AT CES 2019 | LG 2019 CES USA Newsroom

Brink, Aug 22, 2020
  4. LG UltraWide Monitor Scale error

Surface Laptop 2 cant display properly on LG Ultrawide 34 inch monitor.

I recently bought a LG Ultrawide 21:9 34 inch monitor and I tried connecting my Surface Laptop 2 to the monitor. Connecting to the monitor it self isnt a problem; however, I cannot select a 2560x1080 resolution for the surface laptop 2 which is the resolution
    needed to properly display on the monitor without being stretched. Has anyone had similar problems and have been able to set up their Surface Laptop to the LG Ultrawide?

SayanBhatia, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

LG UltraWide Monitor Scale error

1. LG UltraWide Monitor Scale error - Similar Threads - UltraWide Monitor Scale

2. LG Ultrawide wrong resolution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LG Ultrawide wrong resolution: Dear Microsoft Community, I have a problem with the following setup. Microsoft Surface 9 Pro connected to USB-C to HDMI adapter 60Hz, 4k ready connected to generic HDMI cable connected to LG Ultrawide Monitor. The resolution of the monitor is supposed to be 2560x1080, however...
  3. LG Ultrawide wrong resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LG Ultrawide wrong resolution: Dear Microsoft Community, I have a problem with the following setup. Microsoft Surface 9 Pro connected to USB-C to HDMI adapter 60Hz, 4k ready connected to generic HDMI cable connected to LG Ultrawide Monitor. The resolution of the monitor is supposed to be 2560x1080, however...
  4. My LG UltraWide Monitor 34WP500 has suddenly stopped adjusting to a workable resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My LG UltraWide Monitor 34WP500 has suddenly stopped adjusting to a workable resolution: Windows 11 ProLenovo ThinkpadI purchased a LG UltraWide Monitor 34WP500, and at first, utilising the provided HDMI, the screen's spoke to one another perfectly - the laptop utilised its own resolution, and the extended screen option to the LG monitor, also adapted resolution...
  5. LG ultrawide 29wl500b

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    LG ultrawide 29wl500b: My bf bought this external monitor for his Dell Optiplex 780. We cannot get it to run at the native 2560x1080. Does anyone know how to solve this issue? We have tried downloading drivers, onscreen control app, etc. Running Windows 10. Please help… thanks. submitted by...
  6. Surface Laptop 2 cant display properly on LG Ultrawide 34 inch monitor.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface Laptop 2 cant display properly on LG Ultrawide 34 inch monitor.: I recently bought a LG Ultrawide 21:9 34 inch monitor and I tried connecting my Surface Laptop 2 to the monitor. Connecting to the monitor it self isnt a problem; however, I cannot select a 2560x1080 resolution for the surface laptop 2 which is the resolution needed to...
  7. Sound problems with LG ultrawide

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound problems with LG ultrawide: I have connected my HP laptop to an LG ultrawide screen but theres no sound when I play media other than ITUNES. i ran a troubleshoot and now the device doesnt show as LG...
  8. I can't set the resolution to 2560x1080 on my LG 29UM58-P ultrawide monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't set the resolution to 2560x1080 on my LG 29UM58-P ultrawide monitor: Grapich card: AMD FirePro 2100 Driver version: 25.20.15012.12 Driver date: 2019-01-08 Monitor: LG 29UM58-P ultrawide Driver version: 1.0.0.0 Driver date: 2015-08-26 with DP to HDMI adapter OS: Win 10 Altough I tried updating all the drivers I can't set the resolution to...
  9. LG to expand lineup of UltraWide Monitors at CES 2019

in Windows 10 News
    LG to expand lineup of UltraWide Monitors at CES 2019: New Models Include 49-inch UltraWide Monitor for Superior Productivity and 38-inch High-Speed UltraGear Monitor for Next-level Immersive Gaming [ATTACH] At CES® 2019 next month, LG Electronics (LG) will unveil its latest range of “Ultra” Monitors, including a 49-inch...
  10. Dual monitor or ultrawide?

in Windows 10 Support
    Dual monitor or ultrawide?: Hey guys. I am stuck between decisions. I plan on getting the GTX 1180 16gb (planning ahead) and I do alot of gaming. While I do like ultrawide but I don't want to compromise frame rates. I would like to use obs or xsplit for streaming games for fun. Thing is, I would like to...