Windows 10: Lỗi "Bluetooth user support sevice_ec6ec"

Discus and support Lỗi "Bluetooth user support sevice_ec6ec" in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; lỗi "Bluetooth user support sevice_ec6ec"có cách nào để khắc phục lại không? sao mỗi lần ngắt thiết bị kết nối lại phải vô "Bluetooth user support... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VinhNguyễn3, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Lỗi "Bluetooth user support sevice_ec6ec"

lỗi "Bluetooth user support sevice_ec6ec"có cách nào để khắc phục lại không?

sao mỗi lần ngắt thiết bị kết nối lại phải vô "Bluetooth user support sevice_ec6ec" để mở lại?

:)

VinhNguyễn3, Jan 20, 2020

2. The parameter is incorrect Bluetooth User Support Service to Auto

Hi jantis,

I have found a possible solution for both of us (I can't test it right now) it's changing the start type in the registry from Manual to Automatic.

Change "Start" from 3 to 2 in the following places:
    Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\BluetoothUserService
    Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\BluetoothUserService_33965
    Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\bthserv

I am not sure it will work but i'll try it soon

Edit: I just saw that you cannot turn on/off Bluetooth, i know how to fix that.

Step 1: Open services.msc
    Step 2: Start the following services:

Bluetooth Support Service
    Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service
    and any other Bluetooth related services.

Then set all of them to automatic.

BTW: I am having a problem setting Bluetooth User Support Service to Automatic, but the registry thing I showed you up in my post might fix it.

TheAmazingGuy, Jan 20, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jan 20, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Lỗi "Bluetooth user support sevice_ec6ec"

Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

Lỗi "Bluetooth user support sevice_ec6ec"

1. Lỗi "Bluetooth user support sevice_ec6ec" - Similar Threads - Lỗi Bluetooth user

2. lỗi update win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lỗi update win10: lỗi cập nhật windows 10 version 1903: Your device is missing important security and quality fixes. There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. 2020-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems KB4528760 - Error...
  3. No Bluetooth, Bluetooth User Support Services won't start automatically.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Bluetooth, Bluetooth User Support Services won't start automatically.: Something has happened to the Bluetooth on my Windows 10 PC. Doesn't show up in Action Center, no icon in Device Manager. Which means uninstalling drivers isn't an option. Went into services, I cannot get Bluetooth User Support Services to start automatically, it says...
  4. Windows Upgrade breaks OpenGL support for SYSTEM-User

Windows Upgrade breaks OpenGL support for SYSTEM-User: Hi, one of my applications is running as a service started from the SYSTEM-user and was using OpenGL before without any problems. No I have problems on machines that have Windows Version 1903 - A regular Deskop User gets an opengl-context without any problems, but the...
  5. Why doesn't Windows support aptX bluetooth drivers?

Why doesn't Windows support aptX bluetooth drivers?: I recently bought an EKSA Bluetooth 5 wireless transceiver with RCA outputs to amplifier. I needed it to transmit from Windows 10 laptop to audio amplifier to improve sound quality and what do I get? After searching online I see that Microsoft does not support aptX and HD...
  6. Installed user interface mode not supported

Installed user interface mode not supported: I get this message every time I try to install SPLM license server, What can I do?. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installed-user-interface-mode-not-supported/26007729-91f1-4340-ae03-68bb60033a36
  7. Bluetooth support service is running, but bluetooth not appearing in device manager

Bluetooth support service is running, but bluetooth not appearing in device manager: Hello all, I was using Bluetooth tether from my phone because I lost internet. while using my computer, Windows 10 crashed on me. Upon restarting, the Bluetooth settings lacked a switch to turn Bluetooth on and off. Confused I looked online and found a post on this forum...
  8. Lỗi kết nối mạng wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lỗi kết nối mạng wifi: Thi thoảng laptop tôi mất kết nối với wifi, khi tôi cố gắng kết nối lại thì wifi xuất hiện dấu X đỏ và báo " không thể kết nối đến mạng này". Tôi thường khắc phục bằng cách khởi động lại máy tính. Tuy nhiên tình trạng này thường xuyên diễn ra. Ai có thể chỉ cho tôi cách...
  9. Changing Bluetooth User Support Service from Manual to Automatic error 87: The parameter is...

Changing Bluetooth User Support Service from Manual to Automatic error 87: The parameter is...: Hi, My bluetooth wasn't working before and I found out it's the Bluetooth User Support Service. I tried to change it from Manual to Automatic and Automatic Delayed but the error comes up saying The parameter is incorrect. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks!...
  10. The parameter is incorrect Bluetooth User Support Service to Auto

The parameter is incorrect Bluetooth User Support Service to Auto: Hello, My Bluetooth was not detecting any devices. I started Bluetooth User Support Service and it seemed to work. My PC said it's discoverable. But the problem is I need to restart my PC for it to work but when I do, it just shuts off again! I tried changing it to Automatic...