Windows 10: Libraries - Arrange by Month

Discus and support Libraries - Arrange by Month in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In a Libraries->Pictures folder, if I arrange by Folder, my files are shown. If I arrange by Month, they are not.Some things I've tried after reading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JBRich, Jun 6, 2021.

1. JBRich Win User

Libraries - Arrange by Month

In a Libraries->Pictures folder, if I arrange by Folder, my files are shown. If I arrange by Month, they are not.Some things I've tried after reading similar posts:-Rebooted-Created a new local test account-Created a new test folder and added to the librarySame results with a new folder and a new account.

:)

JBRich, Jun 6, 2021

2. Sort by Month - How do I arrange my photo's by month?

Hi. Please follow these steps:

1. Click Start, type File Explorer, and then press Enter.

2. On the File Explorer window, click the View tab.

3. On the Panes ribbon, click Navigation pane, and then select Show libraries.

4. Expand the Libraries folder and click Pictures.

5. Right-click on an empty space on the view pane where you can see your photos and select Arrange by > Month.

6. After completing the steps, you may check if you’re able to arrange your photos properly.

Hope it will help.

GlenGapasen, Jun 6, 2021
  3. Windows 10 v. 1709 - how do I arrange my photos by month?

Hello Melissa,

Arranging your photos by month will make it easier for you to locate your files on when the photos were taken on the specific period of time. To help you arrange your photos by month on your Windows 10 computer, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

1. Click Start, type File Explorer, and then press
    Enter.

2. On the File Explorer window, click the View tab.

3. On the Panes ribbon, click
    Navigation pane
    , and then select Show libraries.

Libraries - Arrange by Month b7960c56-8e0e-448c-91e7-740de93268f3?upload=true.png

4. Expand the Libraries folder and click
    Pictures.

5. Right-click on an empty space on the view pane where you can see your photos and select
    Arrange by > Month.

Libraries - Arrange by Month c51d8347-c473-4124-8e16-2d69a6f6acfe?upload=true.png

6. After completing the steps, you may check if you’re able to arrange your photos properly.

Keep us updated about your concern for additional assistance.

Joseph Ban, Jun 6, 2021
  4. NUS
    Nus Win User

How do you arrange files by month?

In Libraries\Pictures:

Libraries - Arrange by Month [​IMG]

Thema:

1. Libraries - Arrange by Month - Similar Threads - Libraries Arrange Month

2. Windows 10-photos in arrange by month will not show all my pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10-photos in arrange by month will not show all my pictures: Hi,I finally figured out how to arrange pictures by month by going in through Libraries and right-clicking "arrange by". However, once I do that I cannot see all of my pictures. There are over 4,000 pictures in this folder from almost every month from 2013 to present. But...
  3. Arrange / group / sort by month is missing

Arrange / group / sort by month is missing: I cannot find the "month" selection under More... Details. The latest version does not have that selection. Please add it back! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/arrange-group-sort-by-month-is-missing/510377a2-4798-4927-8caf-15722849069b
  4. Windows 10 photo arrange by month right click menu option missing

Windows 10 photo arrange by month right click menu option missing: Hi When I right click in the library/picture pane on windows explorer the 'arrange by' menu option is missing [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-photo-arrange-by-month-right-click-menu/ac239c48-f33e-4fe0-b9ec-f4d04fd8a7dd
  5. My Pictures Library Now includes <folder name>-<Month>

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Pictures Library Now includes <folder name>-<Month>: Something strange happened with the last Windows 10 update. When I view the 'My Pictures' library, I now see my folder name, say 2020 (for the year), and then windows is now display 2020-3, 2020-4, 2020-5, etc. So it's adding groups by month. These folders don't exist, so...
  6. Pictures Library Arrange by month how to go by date taken instead of date modified?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pictures Library Arrange by month how to go by date taken instead of date modified?: submitted by /u/Slayz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ekc3xb/pictures_library_arrange_by_month_how_to_go_by/
  7. Picture Library - Arrange photos by Day

Picture Library - Arrange photos by Day: Dear Windows Community, One of the most useful tools I utilise to view and arrange photos is through the Pictures Library. By right clicking any space other than the folders in the library and selecting "Arrange by Day", I was able to view all of my photos by day/ date...
  8. How to arrange photos by month in Windows 10

How to arrange photos by month in Windows 10: I want to arrange photos by month using Windows 10. None of the answers I have researched work on my computer. I find no option other than "arrange by date" (taken, modified, saved)....
  9. Music Library "Arrange By" function is empty

in Windows 10 Support
    Music Library "Arrange By" function is empty: Hello, I have this weird problem with my music library folder. When I select any parameter on the "Arrange By" function, it returns that the folder is empty. The problem is, that I have over 7000 mp3 files in the folder, and it doesn't sort by Album for example. How...
  10. How do you arrange files by month?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you arrange files by month?: Just downloaded 10. How do you sort files (photos) by month? 17943